Pressure on the Brain – Part One.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

A report from an Akashic Construct Student – March 22, 2011.

Hello all!

Today I was going to try and heal my grandma in the Akashic Construct. She said yesterday she actually felt well but her nose was driving her crazy, although it was nothing too bad.

In my workshop, when my elevator opened, other people were inside. I felt like one was possibly MNO-8, Midwayer Dr. Mendoza, as I have been seeing a lot of 08 prompts, which is a new time prompt for me. There were others as well, I think four of them. I saw the words “HEAD TRAUMA” and walked over to the others. They were surrounding someone with bandages on the head. It was kid. This was surprising to me as I am very sensitive when it comes to children and I thought I would never be able to handle it. Still, I felt like there was a need to rush. I felt like I knew just what to do. I felt brave.

I saw more words “PRESSURE ON THE BRAIN”. I won't go into details, but I did something to relieve the pressure. All of the others were surrounding his bed, which was not on my usual table, but a hospital bed. The others were with their arms outstretched, hands on each other’s shoulders, completing a circle with their hands on my shoulders. My hands were placed under the patient’s neck, supporting it. I pictured our love combined with God’s and Michael’s love flowing through us into the patient. It seemed to get bright. That rushed feeling was going away and I knew time was up.

When walking back up the stairs and into my nature scene, I started to feel a tiny bit dizzy, very heavy, detached as if I was actually going somewhere else. Possible it was O.B.E. Wish I had a little more time to see where I was going.

Great experience! It left me with some things to think about. I feel so happy and blessed to be on this path.

Much love, M.

George: Congratulations!!! You’ve been very persistent in your meditation, I know, and it paid off for you. Likely, you surfaced a little quickly from the Midway Realm (dizzy), and also your energy output (feeling heavy) had been greater than you may have thought.

Like you, I go very deep on a healing task, well below 7 cycles per second, which is Theta, and after the healing I now flop down in my pleasant scene at around 12 cycles, which is Alpha to “relive” the precise details of that healing, so it is not forgotten.

There is only a very poor mind connection between Theta and Beta.

Beta – 14 to 21 cycles per second.
Alpha – 7 to 14 cycles per second.
Theta – 3.5 to 7 cycles per second.
Delta – 0.25 to 3.5 cycles per second.

We’ll send out Part Two soon.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure on the Brain – Part Two.
A report from an Akashic Construct Student – March 23, 2011.

Becoming a successful Akashic Construct participant is hardly the end of human psychic and spiritual achievement. It’s only the beginning of an eternal career in your becoming a fully-fledged co-worker to the Creator of all that is.

Our participant reports on the following day:

After sending you yesterday’s message about the child with the head injury, I meditated and at last attempted to heal my grandma. I had someone assisting me, there were also other people. I think there were four of them. They stood off to the side in their white coats and they had clipboards. It seemed I was being evaluated. This did not make me nervous, though it was not like a test but more of them learning about me, or something. I’m not really sure.

Today I did just as you said. It was my turn for a healing. Before climbing onto, and lying down on the table, I noticed I was in a white robe or gown. It seemed like there were three people working on me. I always seem to know when George is going to come back on because almost every time, whatever is happening, it always finishes up right before his voice from the CD comes back on.

George: I generally “look for” and “lock in onto” a brain/mind metabolism of some 10 cycles per second if I’m to hear from one of our Teachers. And contrary to what some expect, at that level I mostly only glimpse the Midwayers/facilitators at their tasks -- just enough to see who is/are attending.

From Alpha, you can surface quite quickly, but it’s different with healings (at least for me it is). I need to go deep – well into the Theta rhythm – and then I see all of what goes on. However, I need to come up slowly, dawdle somewhat in my pleasant scene in Alpha, and relive it all, or else I forget what happened.

Between 1972 and about 1982 I did hundreds of healings, even three in one night, and in always coming up too fast, I forgot nearly all but the most unusual, because … there is only a very poor mindal connection between Theta and Beta.

Beta – 14 to 21 cycles per second.
Alpha – 7 to 14 cycles per second.
Theta – 3.5 to 7 cycles per second.
Delta – 0.25 to 3.5 cycles per second.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Re: Pressure on the Brain – Part One.

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello George,

Are there any techniques to slow down the descent from Beta to Theta and visa versa? I have a feeling I go from one to the next too quickly. Every time I do the AC, my last memory is awaiting the acsent of the elevator. The next thing I know, I'm clearly conscious - and not as if I have fallen asleep and woken up, but it feels more like a switch has been turned on and I am aware of a current in my brain, like a channel has been just been switched or changed. I have no memory of anything happening in between. I usually am back to full consciousness before you begin to peak again.

Many thanks,
Love,
Monica
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks for posting this George

This post actually gave me some further insight and connective thought to some research I've been doing on music and the relation of certain frequencies to the different levels of consciousness.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Monica,

If you are too comfortable, like on your bed, you'll go down faster than when you are on a kitchen chair.

Of course, you can "spear back up" from Alpha or Theta if you are fearful, doubtful, in disbelief or angry.

Lucky writes: <<< ... insight and connective thought to some research I've been doing on music and the relation of certain frequencies to the different levels of consciousness. >>>

Even a metronome in the background can slow you down un-noticed.

Cheers...
George.
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

Monica,
I share your exact experience and I keep thinking I am doing something wrong. I wake up, clear and conscious, with no memory or feeling for the loss of time. The palms of my hands are very warm, and I am left with the distinct feeling something has happened, yet no memory. Thanks for asking the question, and George, thanks for the advice.
Peace and Love
Phillip
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

It's the way we live our lives that's at fault.
Young children "reside" in Alpha, and that's why they canlearn so fast, but we want them to GROW UP !!!
We push them into Beta and next up the forget to day dream, to relax, to use Alpha.

Together with doing the AC spread out on beds (suggestive of sleep), we fly through Alpha and down into deep sleep.

Some who think they CAN'T get down far enough are actually going too deep. :shock:

Once you get it right, it's easy.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

That part about the children makes sense George, and good to be reminded of as I had a feeling it was this way. Although the process of things like reaching deeper levels of consciousness can seem to imply some sort of growth or maturity process, I've always thought that something like meditation actually "returns" us to a "childlike" state as in children of the Creator.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe