First sighting?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
HDPG
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

First sighting?

Post by HDPG »

I have been practicing the AC for 14 months now. I began volunteering any healing I have to offer 8 months ago. Although my progress has been slow, I try and give all I know during prayer requests. Rarely, do I see or experience celestial and patient interactions like some folks on this board. I do have moments of inspiration, encouragement, foresight, and beauty through quick 2 - 5 second "visions." I also hear small phrases, from time to time, that I know are not my thoughts, and sometime I am flushed with a feeling about something. I am grateful for all forms of communication that comes to me. In meditation, I have seen people that I know and people that i don't know, but until recently, I have not seen whom I would recognize to be a celestial. I am hoping to get input from anyone regarding a recent, puzzling, vision of a man.
This gentleman was standing about 10 feet away from me wearing blue pants, a white, short-sleeved shirt and a yellow hard hat. Yes, a construction worker's hard hat. He is looking at me, smiling, and he is holding up his hands gesturing to me "two thumbs up." He olive skin is smooth and young looking, as he appears to look in his lower to mid-30's. Very good looking and it seems he has some brown hair peeking out from under his hard hat. He is standing in front of a field of wheat that is ready for harvest, and the wind is blowing the stalks of grain behind him. Quickly, he disappears, and i am left looking at the grain, blowing in the wind. I am also left with a very good "feeling" in my body, too.
I don't ever feel real confident about my perception of time while I am meditating, but this vision lasted for what seemed 3 seconds. I have been asking to meet a midwayer for months (or at least the one responsible for the majority of my prompts). Everything about this "sighting" is different from what I have seen before. Any feedback? Is this an angel or midwayer? Niether? Does anyone know who wears a hard hat or is he just saying "nice work or nice job?"
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
happyrain
Family

Re: First sighting?

Post by happyrain »

HDPG sorry i dont have an answer but i think thats amazing ! great job
beautiful detail

thanks for sharing
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear HDPG,
I just read your post to George and before I finished he is smiling and rolling on the floor with laughter. I'll explain...It seems your wish has come true and you have met a Midwayer friend and it sounds like He has a wonderful sense of humor to boot. Think about it. You are working in the "construct" and you meet a Midwayer appearing as a construction Worker. I love it and it has made both our days here! :sunflower: Yes, this "friend" of your's was definitely telling you, "You are doing a Great job!" I suspect more wonderful things will continue to follow. ;) You are a fabulous light worker and a great asset to this planet and those beings working so diligently along side all of us! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear HDPG,

That was wonderful. And I am sure Sandy is spot on.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.