First time for everything

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

First time for everything

Post by MichaelXavier »

I recently received the Cd. I started last night and in doing so I felt like this is what I have been waiting for.
I guess everyone's library is different but mine seemed so high tech. I had a hovering glass desk that literally floated on light, where my computer is. There is so much light in my library.
I have a touch screen monitor on the wall that was completely digital, where my barometer is and a hologram of the world. When I finally got acclimated and settled in the chair, my gaurdian came up through the elevator. Wow... she was more beautiful than I thought.
She started jumping up and down ... as to say finally!!!... good job. She came over and gave me a hug.

When she touched my face I could literally feel my face being touched back in my bed.
This was pretty intense, because where I was felt like the real world, and this world was the dream. Is that normal?
She was so happy. What was weird is that I almost feel like that's where I operate from and I was visiting from my body. Like that's where I really am in a state of duel consciousness almost. Because when I awoke I could still feel myself there at my desk.

I also saw two other things. I saw an almost tribal spirit with a spear and shield of some kind of leaning on it, and also a spirit in a suit. Midwayer Matthew i heard and I also got and ABC-22? Wanted to make sure that this is right, because it felt like I could see them but they couldn't see me where I was.
Any input on this would be great... I want to make sure that this is normal.
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
one of the eleven
New Friend

Re: First time for everything

Post by one of the eleven »

while reading this i was reminded of an experience i had which looking back now seems to be an experience with angels. i knew it was an encounter with the spirit world all along but i guess its a matter of what forms of culture you have to relate it to. so i was sitting back in a bean bag chair, one friend in the room on the couch, we were listening to within you, without you, by the beatles. a beastly looking spirit with leather jacket and wings appeared in front of me, hovering and reached out his hand. i, in this world, reached out my hand and clutched his. he began to slowly drift upwards, as he did, i could see my spirit leaving my body, begining with my arm, where i saw two arms the one of my body, outstretched, and my spirit arm separating from me. this scared me because i had no desire to leave my body so i let go and my spirit immedietly sunk right back into my body. then a beautiful lady of light came out of a lamp, she reminded me of gladriel, the lady of the light. she was beautiful. she only came out as far as her torso and was up at the level of the lamp as if she was stickin her head out to look at me from another dimension. she was beautiful, she was covered in rainbow colored light and though her features were not distinct i could see a face and long hair, more clear to me was the beauty she was eminating through her light. looking back im certain she was an angel of sorts. like i said many different cultures have many different names and stories, that sort of mean the same thing. ive yet to tell this story to people other than friends or family, and in these past few weeks hadnt considered it when pondering if i recalled ever seeing actually seeing angels. my stories about the number 11 could go on for a while but it tends to be a spiritual journey that stays within my head, whereas this is the only experience of its sort that was so "real" that is to say i actually saw and interacted with beings from somwhere else. afterwards i was workin with my dad and we stopped by a clients house to just check up on a job when i saw a painting of a beastlike creature, it was smiling and had a head like a giraffe, wings, and overalls on. i pointed it out to my dad and said, this is a creature from the same realm as the one who tried to pull me from my body. they were friendly, not scary, despite their "beastly" appearance. and i would dare to say they do truely exist in spirit form on this planet. i dont know if this is helpful at all, but im glad i was able to share with you. =]
=]11:11[= Keep up the good work!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow michael that's exactly right

sounds like you had a wonderful experience

nice work
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Michael,

I love to hear all about other people's AC designs... and yours sounds stunning. It seems whatever the design it fits our needs to a "T" maybe because it is so much a part of us anyway. I know after a semi long absences and I return to my own library I feel like I am coming home and I practicaly race down the steps so anxious I am to be in this place.
It is good to read your words... I picture the joyful meeting between you and your beloved Angel and my own heart leaps with joy too. Thank you for allowing us to share this special moment.
Hugs,
Sandy

Hello One in Spirit,

I am glad you shared this as it was quite helpful to me and sort of confirmed something I had read earlier in a transcript I found in my saved messages from some time ago. I love it when this happens as it is like a nod from above saying, " See we are trying to explain something to you."

...and I think this may have been one of the points for me... as you said it here.
while reading this i was reminded of an experience i had which looking back now seems to be an experience with angels. i knew it was an encounter with the spirit world all along but I guess its a matter of what forms of culture you have to relate it to.
and here...
like i said many different cultures have many different names and stories, that sort of mean the same thing.
For some reason it seems this is something important for me to remember. So I thank you too for your imput. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

I came across this and though it was cool. Its really kinda of what I have in my library, except mine is holographic (like on the ships in avatar... =)

http://www.revolvermaps.com/

I thought that this was interesting... Kinda helps with the visualization.
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michael...it does help and is giving me some interesting ideas for a possible update.. ;)
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.