Unexpected patient

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Unexpected patient

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all! :hithere

Today I was going to try and heal my grandma. She said yesterday she actually felt well but her nose was driving her crazy, nothing too bad. When my elevator opened other people were inside. I felt like one was possibly Dr. Mendozo as I have been seeing 08 a lot which is a new time prompt for me. There were others as well, I think four of them. I saw the words "HEAD TRAUMA" and walked over to the others. They were surrounding someone with bandages on the head. It was kid. This was suprising to me as I am very sensitive when it comes to childeren and thought I would never be able to handle it. I felt like there was a need to rush, I felt like I knew just what to do, I felt brave.
I saw more words "PRESSURE ON THE BRAIN". I won't get into details but I did something to relieve the pressure. All of the others were surrounding his bed (he was not on my usual table, but a hospital bed) with their arms stretched out, hands on eachothers shoulders, completing the circle with their hands on my shoulders. My hands were placed under the patients neck, supporting it. I pictured our love combined with God and Jesus flowing through us into the patient. It seemed to get bright. That rushed feeling was going away and I knew time was up.
When walking back up the stairs and in my nature scene, I started to feel a tiny bit of dizzyness, very heavy, detached as if I was going somewhere else. Possible O.B.E?? Wish I had a little more time to see where I was going. :lol:

Great experience! Left me with some things to think about. I feel so happy and blessed to be on this path. :loves

Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Unexpected patient

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

Awesome. Well done.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie...
I got the tingles all over reading your experience in fact I am still feeling it now as I write this. I just received a prompt from my angel too. The Celestials applaud you and I am awed and inspired by all you do. Thank you for sharing! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Wow, thanks you two!

I just read these posts and felt very good about what you said. Sandy, I think it was awsome you got a prompt. I was wishing somehow I knew if I did well. I just looked up at my clock and it said 1:11!! :bana: :o :bana: I feel this is total confirmation, I could just jump for joy right now..my smile says it all. This all is truely so amazing. Holy cow! Thanks for all you have done for me, I thank God I found this place. What a wonderful feeling, God bless us all!

With very much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves ((((((MAGGIE)))))) :loves
(((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Maggie!

Thank you very much for sharing that lovely story. Truly, you inspire me and assure me about the wonders of Love in this world and the evolution of the human species. Our various fields of study and application, such as medicine and therapy among others, can only possibly advance so much farther in physical, tangible ways until we realize that the "next level" of evolution requires an element of spirit beyond the faculties of body and mind. You, my dear, are a shining example and a living hope that we, one day, will get there. :)

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Oh Lucky!! :kiss: :loves

Thanks bunches!! :bana: :oops:

Love Maggie.
Follow your heart