Interesting vision

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Interesting vision

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello Everyone,

I've been receiving an interesting vison for the past couple of days during stillness meditation. I see a woman in white robes with long blond hair walking down a corridor cut out between rock walls, like a dry gorge. I have a feeling the person I see is me. When I get to the end of the lane I'm at the edge of a cliff and there is something there so large that I cannot see the whole thing/ entity. I feel that what I can see is only a small fraction. I can't even desctribe what I see, just that the whole scene is an orangy-sunset type of glow. Today I tried to relax a bit more in order to see more, but was given the impression that it was still just too much for my mortal vison.

Just thought I'd share.

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and safe :loves
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Interesting vision

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hiii WRR :hithere

How very interesting. May I ask how this large object/entity, the edge of the cliff, or anything in the scene or whole scene itself made you feel?

Upon reading what you've described, two things instantly come to mind. The first, the obvious I figure, is the "sun" imagery. The sun is often considered a symbol for Creation or its Source. In physical terms, it is much bigger and greater than ourselves and our little orb, and it is also much too bright to safely look at from where we stand. However, it is the one most vital life-machine in the galaxy and provides us the light and warmth necessary to live. This is why I ask how it made you feel?

The other thing that came to mind was a transmission I was reading earlier today quoted by Sandy, one which gave me a lot to think about and meditate upon. In relation to your vision, when you mentioned that you arrive at the edge of a cliff it made me think of a particular paragraph in that transmission, let me pull it up for you..

Earth Living, Doubt, Grids, and Concert.
[...]

You really, really need to lose the doubt and to learn the trust. Be the fool, wandering to the edge of the cliff and be prepared to step off the edge if that is what it takes. Trust. Trust. Trust, and more Trust. You will not be taken anywhere you cannot handle, and where there is no fear alongside that trust, then you will dance and sing with spirit, soul and joy your way through the next parts of the journey. Otherwise they will feel like miles long, a burden, and trudging.

[...]

The above might not really have anything to do with your vision from your personal standpoint, but the reason I thought of it is because of what I asked before, about how you "felt". If the fact that you were at the edge of a cliff meant anything in particular to you, or made you feel any fear, confusion, or doubt about what lay beyond it, perhaps that Trust-Faith "step off the edge" could help you decipher more from this vision?

Thanks a lot for sharing that by the way, I love hearing about people's experiences from meditation and imagination!

Love always
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello WRR and Lucky,
Oh my...I love both your posts... really make me think...Thanks to you both! :kiss:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Hi Lurker,

We must be on the same wave-length because that is exactly how I thought of it in this morning's meditation!- like trying to look at the sun (if you were standing next to it) - it wasn't blindingly bright, but this morning I was able to look down over the edge of the cliff a little further trying to see the bottom of it (& that's when I thought about it being like looking at the sun) and more light was revealed than the previous days. I felt curiousity and awe - in that 'wow this-is-so-huge-I'll-never-be-able-to-take-it-all-in way but hope to one day'. Thank you so much for reposting the quote about trust - that one really resonated with me and was glad to have to have it linked to my vision. You're a pretty special person! :kiss: & Sandy - you're awesome :D

Perhaps this vision is a metaphor about how all cannot be revealed to us at once, or it would fry our brains; instead we are given what we can handle as we progress.

Love,
Monica
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I couldn't agree with you more, mon amie!

Indeed, we are given what we can handle as we progress, and our answers and revelations come in due time. I was having a discussion recently with one of our brothers here, Rod (Amigoo), about something similar. He mentioned about not even necessarily knowing what it is he is trying to find, but rather it's the process of finding and always being inspired to keep up that search. And this comes back to something I often tell friends of mine who are in need; the journey of life isn't about reaching a destination, it's about how we make the journey.

One does not need to have seen every speck of the sun and know all there is to know about it, in order to understand and appreciate the Light and Life it provides.

Monica dearest, YOU are a special person! :kiss: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Wild River Rose wrote:Hello Everyone,

I've been receiving an interesting vison for the past couple of days during stillness meditation. I see a woman in white robes with long blond hair walking down a corridor cut out between rock walls, like a dry gorge. I have a feeling the person I see is me. When I get to the end of the lane I'm at the edge of a cliff and there is something there so large that I cannot see the whole thing/ entity. I feel that what I can see is only a small fraction. I can't even desctribe what I see, just that the whole scene is an orangy-sunset type of glow. Today I tried to relax a bit more in order to see more, but was given the impression that it was still just too much for my mortal vison.

Just thought I'd share.

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and safe :loves
:hithere
there are many stories.....stories from out of body experiences.....experiences during meditations.....near death experiences.....that describe a Light.....a Light very much like the sun. very much....like what u also describe. the "god-head"....aka god....aka Creator...aka OM. different labels for the same Thing.

i have also experienced this "Light".....a few times. when i become 'one' with it....there are no worries that exist.....there is no pain that exists there. what does exist there....Love....Bliss....Understanding.....

:loves (((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Hi Blue Nova - How do you become "one" with it?
XO
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Wild River Rose wrote:Hi Blue Nova - How do you become "one" with it?
XO
:hithere

through meditation.....perseverance...Love :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Wild River Rose wrote:Hi Blue Nova - How do you become "one" with it?
XO
In addition to what Anne said about meditation, perseverance, and Love.. to be one is to no longer think of what you see and experience as "apart" from you, but a *part* of you.

I find that making just the sweet, simple connections can remind me of this fact and bring me back to that place.

The Creator of All doesn't just know what we experience.. He *experiences* all that we experience..
She knows our thoughts and feelings as if they were Her own..
He experiences His own creations as if they were Himself..
Therefore, She is not just *with* us.. She is within us.. And She is not just *within* us.. She IS Us..
And God *is* Love.. not just "has" Love or is "like" Love.. God *IS* Love..
So if God is Love, and we are God, then Love truly is All..
To finally be One is to *be* Love..

These are the truths that begin to wash over the soul when one escapes the daily mind and leaves the "normal" ways of thinking.. when one begins to remember that it is not its own self separate from other peoples' selfs, but that all of these selfs are just extensions of the One True Self.. the Universe.. Love

Best of luck and sweetest wishes to you Monica.. forgive me if my thoughts are a little cloudy as I have a bit of a morning haze

Love
Lucky

blue nova

Post by blue nova »

((((( Lucky )))))...beautiful post... :sunflower:

when we become One....everything falls into place.

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Thank you Lucky and Blue Nova - you are both very precious.

And thanks for the reminder especially - that I do not have to have a certain technique, just need to continue to remain present during my mediation and not let the niggling (I'm borrowing Sandy's word - I love it ;) ) thoughts interfere with the feeling of connectedness The next time I will just Love the giant orb and hopefully feel it become a part of me.

I will keep you posted :D
XOX
Monica