I think I got my answer.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I think I got my answer.

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all!
I have been recently asking if I am able to heal and for some help in finding my path to be become a healer, if thats what I am suppose to do. Yesterday I was looking for protection prayers for my brother and came across an article on healing that really seemed to speak to me. I said outloud that I was not going to ignore me finding this as an answer to my questions and that I really am listening to their unspoken suggestions, even though I may seem dense sometimes (as I think they have been trying to tell me for some time now :duh ) I would not let this one go unheard. After saying this outloud I happened to look at the clock on the computer and got that shock I love when unexpectedly seeing 11:11! How could I deny that!? They might as well have yelled in my ear-Yes!! Heal you silly thing!! Get to it! :bana: :sunflower:

Today during my AC meditation I went with the flow..getting better at that. When I looked at the calander I thought 5-4, which is my dads birthday. hmmm, should I try to heal him?..no just go with the flow. While my elevator was rising I thought of my dad but didn't push it. Then it seemed he was in there but so where others..in fact it seemed crowded. (On a side note, I just went to get coffee-the expiration date on the creamer is march 11/11! :shock: ) The first one to step out was a short elderly man that looked kinda like a wizard, but cheerful. I couldn't see the others well but got the vision that some of them were tall. I started to lose focus, relaxed and came back to them around my dad, he was laying on a mesage table. I placed my hands on his head, I was going to just put them above but felt like they needed to be on him instead. I focused on Gods love and healing white light, I thought of things that made me happy as a child and I pictured myself as a tool to transfer positive energy into him. ( he was in a terrible car accident years ago and has been in pain ever since) The others seemed to be working on his body. I felt my body vibrating, tingling and heavy. I almost got that sick to my stomach feeling but held it off by focusing on my breathing. I started to feel drained and tired so I stopped, thats when George's voice came back on. I kissed my dad goodbye and waved to my helpers.

I have just about finished The Search for 11:11 and was hoping I wasn't just picking things out that I read in the book and putting them into my meditation. This all seemed to be real, my own experience. Any opinions, advice would be nice. Its great to be home again and getting closer with God. My love goes out to all of you! :kiss:

Maggie
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I think I got my answer.

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

That was awesome, well done.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Maggie, I just love you!!! :kiss: Your post made my night! It's after midnight here so I guess in reality it made my morning! :lol: That was totally awesome! :bana: I just finished reading it to George and he would love to post it to the Akashic Construct list with your permission of course. Would that be alright?
You are such a special lady. I am always feeling better after you have popped onto the board. :kiss:
:loves
(((HUGS)))
Sandy
You know you are really doing well. In my opinion, you are doing it exactly right...going with the flow and allowing your celestial helpers to guide and work with you. Feeling your way along...developing skills and sharing Love. You are a fabulous healer! :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Geoff,
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me!

To Sandy-you made me burst out in happy tears! :kiss: It would be an honor to be posted in the AC list. I guess that means I must be doing well. I feel like I must be getting a pat on the back today..my attention was called to the clock at 1:11 and 11:11! I did not get much in my meditation as far as I know for now, but still feel very good afterwards. This feels so right..some how I feel like I knew about this all along and I am just now comming back to it. My love goes out to you and yours. :loves

Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh thank you Maggie!
I've passed it on to George. :D I think you are a natural healer. :D Hmmm I suppose we all are naturals in some way with something in this life, huh?. But I think your example is spot on...going with the flow helps everytime. You didn't panic and even when you felt your focus slip away you relaxed and allowed yourself to drift back. Very well done! :sunflower: :
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.