what do you think?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

what do you think?

Post by happyrain »

is meditation solely an internal process designed for self discovery- or can two people meet in the same place?

i would suggest reading about yoga.....it is about both. when one 'remembers' god again....self discovery happens. and yes...two can meet in the 'same place'. more than two.

:sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Re: what do you think?

Post by Elektrum »

designed for both, I guess.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Good question. I feel that we are all connected. One conciousness.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote:is meditation solely an internal process designed for self discovery- or can two people meet in the same place?

Dear Eric,

It appears that the AC we create in our consciousness, actually exists at some level. There have been reports here of pets turning up there, so it can't be hard to find.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I think from my long conversations with Anne (Blue Nova) and even having met her in my own meditations that it is both,a result of what is needed and desired at the time. So it can be a "one on one" with you and the Divine or a stroll down a beautiful beach On High with those with whom you share Love.
HUGS<3
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sandy wrote:I think from my long conversations with Anne (Blue Nova) and even having met her in my own meditations that it is both,a result of what is needed and desired at the time. So it can be a "one on one" with you and the Divine or a stroll down a beautiful beach On High with those with whom you share Love.
HUGS<3
Sandy
happyrain wrote:is meditation solely an internal process designed for self discovery- or can two people meet in the same place?

i would suggest practicing ac/cd and reading up on yoga.....it is about both. when one 'remembers' god again....self discovery happens. and yes...two can meet in the 'same place'. more than two. a whole group at times ! :D

((((Sunny , Happyrain)))

yes meditation is an internal process...one that will happen to all eventually. it is designed for one or more ( altho god, creator is usally there all the time, so actually , usually, it is two or more) . all depends...on the needs / desires of the meditator , on who shows up as the third party. we sometimes dont always see god there.

Sunny...Sis :kiss: yes. and speaking of........ i just saw you two, or is it 1 1/2 days ago ( or that may be meditations instead of days, i dont comprehend time like i used to...COOL !!).... :loves it was not long into meditation i saw ya sis......

the sun was brilliant orange-red-yellows...in western sky....the light was radiating from you eyes....

sat on your right side i did....my lovie on my right.....and he spoke to you......we both did. there was a Teacher behind us....so we then went forward....down beach to find spot to sit and listen to Teacher. this Teacher sat down...sorta close to you...and then sang or hummed....((((aum)))....

we all merged with (((aum)))... One.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anne, :hithere
I had a moving meditation around that time...I wondered if you were there...Felt you and others...I was listening to the physical world around me and the inner world within me and "things seemed to take on a life of their own from there. :D I've been working on some internal problems. slow and stubborn they are.. :lol: ...or maybe in reality that is me, eh? ;)
Love you, Sis. I'm always glad when you and YP are with me. :happy
:loves
Sunny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.