Kundalini Awakening?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Kundalini Awakening?

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all!

I was hoping to get some opinions and or advice on Kundalini. First I will share my meditation experience with you. I was using the AC cd and I am still having a hard time with the elevator so instead of trying to hard I decided to focus on the light inside of me and tring to send it out around me. Then I started to fly (I use to enjoy my flying dreams as a kid), soaring over mountains and over canyons. I was back in the construct and focused inside and on the light around me, then I imagined a beam of light shooting out from the top of me head and asked for God to feel my love and for me to feel his as well. Thats when the spinning started. I have felt this before and it seems to happen when I am doing well, or seem to be leaving my body? :? I was trying not to fight it or feel to sick when George came back on. I also felt a little tug on my big toe which made me say in my head, "this little piggy went to market" :lol:

I researched this and came across Kundalini which had the spinning, sick feeling as well as the shock in the big toe which suprised me! :shock: I also read that this might happen before something big happens with meditation. :finger: Any advice or experiences shared on this subject would be great.

Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Kundalini Awakening?

Post by blue nova »

congrats on the wonderful meditation...sounds like an out of body experience :sunflower:

when kundalini rises....there is much force behind it. when it rises there is no mistaking what it is.... :loves

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~