Im back and lovin it!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Im back and lovin it!

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all!!

Its been a while for me and I think I should share my last couple of days. I have just recently started back up with meditating this week. I needed a little time to clear the air I guess you could say. I am back now with such a great and happy feeling. Yesterday while using my AC cd I was able to meet my Gardian angel (teacher?), not sure if they are the same. Sometimes It was hard to see him but I am pretty sure this was not just my imagination. We talked a little and he said I should try to heal tomorrow. Before I left my pleasant scene I had placed a rock on the stump I usually sit next to but was not sure why. Then when I returned after talking with my angel the rock was still there except it was now in the shape of a heart. My son always finds heart rocks and gives them to me, its like they call him or something. I always wondered if there was something to those. ;) :o

So this morning for some reason I had doubts if I actually met him or not. I decided that I would really just go with the flow, even when your suppose to make your decision on meeting a celestial or patient, I just thought what ever happens, happens. I was pleased to see my Grandma in the elevator as that was who I was going to try to heal which is all very, very new to me. I made her comfortable and worked on her from head to toe. I started to feel silly at first, not really knowing what to do and asked for some help. My angel (I think) placed his hands over mine and we moved up and down her body together.The part that suprised me was when I asked her to stand up because we were finished and then George started to talk right then. :roll :finger:

Thanks for any thoughts on this experience. I have ordered The Search for 11:11 (my gift to myself) and the rest are on my Christmas list. I am so happy to be on this path, my love goes out to all of you. God Bless!

Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Im back and lovin it!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

That sounds great. You are on fire.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Maggi,
That was truly a moving AC experience. I felt it in my heart when I read your post! The way your angel took your hands within his own and aided you was sooo beautiful. :happy
I've missed you and am glad to know you are doing well! :kiss:
Love and (((((HUGS))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
EwranglerLFCa
New Friend

Post by EwranglerLFCa »

The idea of healing is very new to me too---I wonder what healing we can do during our waking hours ? touching in person or just sending good thoughts or giving out advice ? I have had one positive experience of giving out advice and the info clicks with the patient, and then I watch as the patient transformed into a healthy person,,, any thoughts ?

Ewrangler