1st Timer

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
EwranglerLFCa
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1st Timer

Post by EwranglerLFCa »

Hello,,
I am Ewrangler---I have a jeep :)

I am so confused, yet am feeling what I am suppose to feel. It just takes so much time--I wish I could listen and understand faster. I fall asleep during the tapes. I dont remember my dreams, only the feeling behind the dreams which is always so nice---yet have always had nice dreams, unless I sleep on an upset stomach.

I am working hard to heal myself, and then hope to heal others,

think good thoughts of me,

THANKS--EWRANGER for southern california
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 1st Timer

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome, Ewrangler! A pleasure to have you here. Perhaps a tad jealous of the jeep, but in fact it is only because I am now 21 and have yet to gain my driving license (Ontario age is 16). :lol: :oops:

Rest assured that good thoughts of you are being thought. I am pleased and humbled by your intentions (to heal self and others), and I would wish very much to work alongside you in spirit if not in mind and body.

I am no stranger to that feeling, that idea of "it" taking so much time. My advice, if you don't mind me dishing it out, is not to concern yourself with how "fast" you are learning and understanding. Just "let it happen", without "keeping track" and holding yourself to a standard of achievement that determines if you're "making it" or not, and you will be pleasantly surprised with how things tend to fall into place.

In short, the less that you squint and stare to try and see your progress, the closer and closer it will come into view.

Love Eternal,
Lurker
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Erwrangler,

Welcome to the message board. :hithere
I sometimes have feelings similar to what you expressed here and really love what Lurker said...Especially this last part:
In short, the less that you squint and stare to try and see your progress, the closer and closer it will come into view.
:sunflower: So true!
It is so easy to judge ourselves by our own human standards but in reality we are dealing with a whole new element of progress here... What we view as slow and meager in reality is celebrated On High by those who know our worth better then anybody! ;) We have eternity to learn and progress and to accomplish all our dreams and hearts desires... You are doing well! :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
EwranglerLFCa
New Friend

Post by EwranglerLFCa »

Thanks so much for the information !

I was taken over by an evil power, or something---my computer was hacked and took me sometime to get back online safely, so to speak. I guess with great success also comes great challenges. Strange how words just do not describe adequately what is really happening, but I know you all understand. Thanks so much for the "Op List" as that had carried me inspirationally back to here. Everything I read makes so much sense to me.

Sadly, I still feel anxious to develop the bigger me, as I see a vision of me, another reality maybe, that is more satisfying than other roads I have been down. First comes the healing of myself, so one step at a time, so to speak.

I hope you all are doing well and feel satisfied as well.

Luker, I am teaching my son to drive and get his license now---he is 16, but started when he was 14. It could be that you will find a friend who will carefully lead you to a drivers license too ?

Ewrangler
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Post by ewranglerasc »

Hey, this is Ewrangler again--

Cant believe its been a year gone by now, as I was reading my previous posts. I have been healing and have a new exciting spirit within me to heal me completely.

THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU ALL FOR THE 'LIST OP' E MAILS ! I dont know why, but the topic of the e mails always talks to me exactly what I need to know.

I have been blessed very much this last year, with new stuff, good work, good kids and a great local group that is spiritually enlightened. (the temple of light)

I have No success with the AC but know that it will eventually come to me. I hope to chat here more online to better my success with the AC.

Any suggestions on which forum I should post my AC questions too ?

Merry Christmas to all, and may all be blessed.

Ewrangler from So Cal
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Ewranglerasc,

It's good to see you again and to hear you have had a very good year since you last posted. :hithere
THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU ALL FOR THE 'LIST OP' E MAILS ! I dont know why, but the topic of the e mails always talks to me exactly what I need to know.
I'll pass that onto George who delivers those messages five days a week. :D He is taking a little bit of a break until January 5, but then the List Op messages will once again find themselves in your inbox. He will be pleased that you are finding help and inspiration from the channeled messages.
I have No success with the AC but know that it will eventually come to me. I hope to chat here more online to better my success with the AC.

Any suggestions on which forum I should post my AC questions too ?
You are actually in the corrct forum. The Akashic construct forum is a good place to ask questions and share experiences as we meditate, practice stillness and work in our Akashic Libraries. Often time questions posed and answers posted help and inspire all of us who read them.

Thank you for the good Christmas wishes! :D I hope you and your family enjoy a beautiful Christmas Season. :santa:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: 1st Timer--Sandy

Post by ewranglerasc »

Hey thanks Sandy--nice to meet you. Thats great you can send my well wishes onto George and tell him thanks for the books too ! Maybe its just me,, maybe not,,, but between the books and the list Op, they have shinned a Great Big Light :D of inspiration, hope, excitment and interest at different times of the week as life goes on,,, tick, tick,,, tick. I have such a great life,,, good job, wealth, health and raising two great teenagers, with my ex wife. The kids and I have great times together and all is good, but still, at times that Great Big Light :D has been so good too--again big Thanks to George and his friends and support staff and SANDY for what has been created. 8) Sincerely, Everett--Ewranglerasc
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everett,
I just passed on your thanks to George. And I thank you for your kind encouragement to all who are a part of this little light working endeavour we have going on here. It is my opinion that each person who posts here is important. Some stay a short time, some a long time and some of us never leave, "dusting the furniture" and running the "vacuum" from time to time in this internet home. :lol: We are blessed to be here. To meet you and all the other members who visit and share as it is true, we all learn and often find inspiration from each other. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Post by ewranglerasc »

Thanks----I am just now exploring Alchemy---I hope to share, much, when I understand more. One thing I have learned is that there is real gold to be found in our soul,,,
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh I love that, Everett...
One thing I have learned is that there is real gold to be found in our soul,,,
Wouldn't that make a good screen signature! :D
Love,
Sandy
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: 1st Timer--List Op

Post by ewranglerasc »

Howdy---I have so enjoyed the List Op e mails ! But I know that things have changed now and or my old e mail address was not so good. Can I get signed up for the List Op again on my new e mail ? I really miss it !

Thanks,

Edward at ewranglerasc@yahoo.com
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: 1st Timer--List Op Found

Post by ewranglerasc »

Ok---I think I found the e mail subscription and signed up---sorry for the brain freeze !
iceprincess0001
Busy Bee

Post by iceprincess0001 »

Hello Ewranglerasc,

I too have a huge fascination in Alchemy keep me posted as I am always eager to learn new things. Have you read the book or audio "the Alchemist"
by Paulo Coelho gosh that's such a great read.

Recalling dreams: try this very simple yet affective trick.

Step 1: You must turn off all landlines/cellular phones while sleeping - distractions are never good.

Step 2: Same with alarm clocks - If not possible to do due to work than try for the weekends first than build up from there.

Step 3: Every nite before going to sleep, repeat the following 'out loud'

I will remember my dreams
Yes, I will remember all my dreams
From start to finish & finish to start
I will not forget my dreams
And I will know that I am dreaming....

Start with this then as you get into your own groove...make up your own.

Step 4: You MUST keep a notepad & pen by your bed side NO EXCEPTIONS! And oh baby if you don't know short hand-your about to learn fast.

Step 5: Must important of all. As soon as you awaken DO NOT MOVE! Lay perfectly still & ask yourself "what was I just dreaming?" (Then do step #4)
No worries once you get into your own rhythm of things you will eventually will be able to skip this step.

** If you think oh I'll remember my dreams when i awake and write them down later - You have just lost remembering. It is a known fact most people do not
recall after the first 10-15minutes upon awakening so later = IT'S TOO LATE.

Step 6: Before what you ask for....because you might just get it - so if you tell your subconscious you want to recall your dreams...you might just get it.

Take it from someone who recalls anywhere from 4-9 dreams a day!!! dream journal entries is not a easy task & very time consuming to input which can build up to pages & pages of re-call notes from one single dream cycle. But hey, if you can wing it your life will never be the same. Lucid Dreaming, OBE & Astral Travel is like none other...but remember to take baby steps-baby steps.

PS: By the way - welcome.

Until next time

LeoniEwithanE
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: 1st Timer--dreams

Post by ewranglerasc »

Lonie,

Hope I got that right with an e at the end---

I really liked that verbalizing technique to say outloud, I will remember,,,, What really confuses me is "why" I should remember my dreams,,, they seem to be just a regergitation of my previous mental thoughts, ,,, and when I sleep on an upset stomach I have bad dreams.

thanks,

Ewrangler
loveforall
New Friend

Post by loveforall »

LeoniE (with the 'e' of course) :D

Thank you for your input on remembering dreams, my journey to remembering dreams begins tonight! :)

& Ewrangler, I can definitely relate with you. From your initial post several years ago, I am kind of in the same situation as you. Confused. I feel like my life is spinning out of control. And lately, I think my dreams have been trying to tell me something. They've been quite hectic and filled with negative emotions - anger, jealousy, etc. Possibly a forewarning? For me, I think that I need to let go of these negative thought patterns and habits I have developed over the years...one day at a time, I suppose. Wish me luck :sunflower: And I am happy to hear that all is going well for you, and that your spiritual healing process has been successful. This gives me hope :D

Sandy, will you pass on my sincere appreciation to George as well on my behalf, for the LIST OP emails ? They are so inspiring, and have definitely played a role in making me more aware of the bigger picture. And am I correct in thinking there is a temporary break at this time? I haven't received an email in quite some time now, so just checking to make sure all is well.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts :loves

Lots of LOVE!!!

-Alexandra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Alexandra and you too Ewrangler,

I will pass on the appreciation to George. It will mean a lot to him and perk him up as currently he is resting after a devestating couple weeks in the hospital. That is one of the reasons the list has stalled, but hopefully he will soon be back on his feet and able to once again send out the messages. I must say, I miss them too.

Ewrangler I will make sure he gets your new email addy.
Take care you two... :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: 1st Timer, sleep and dreams

Post by ewranglerasc »

Thanks Sandy for the info---Can we "pray" for George or go into our construct on his behalf ? I am happy to help since his List Op has helped me so much.

Now without the List Op, I have been turning to my dreams more and looking within (kinda answered my own question) It has been very scary at times--bad dreams and night mares-ish; which is totally due to drinking with diner. If my stomach is happy, then my dreams are happy. If I have indigestion, like drinking too much with diner, then wow the dreams are normally of war and I can see the guns and bullets--yikes.

I know that our feelings help create our thoughts which help create our reality. Now I know, that my stomach and indigestion and or too much caffiene does affect my feelings, which in turn my thoughts and in turn my reality---so here is to a happy stomach ! lolls ( I think I will become a breathenarian) :roll

Ewrangler
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Ewrangler for offering to pray for George in your AC. We would very much appreciate your healing help as he has a ways to go before recovering in mind, body and spirit.
Love,
Sandy
loveforall
New Friend

Post by loveforall »

Sandy wrote:Thank you Ewrangler for offering to pray for George in your AC. We would very much appreciate your healing help as he has a ways to go before recovering in mind, body and spirit.
Love,
Sandy

Sandy,

I am praying for George's recovery as well. He is a great man and after all he does to help others, that is the least we can do to help him. Everything will turn out for the best, I just know it in my heart :finger:

:loves