Serious Faces, Just silence, Difficult to calm my thougths

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Juox Aeon
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Serious Faces, Just silence, Difficult to calm my thougths

Post by Juox Aeon »

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum, I am from Mexico and my English it's not as good as a native speaker write it, so please try to read me twice if I make mistakes in my messages. I discovered this web site about two or three months ago looking for a serious answer for a deeply concern within and believe me or not this website was the answer but ironically I got it looking PlanetaryHQ, don't get me wrong I don't get a long with all those guys, I was really desperate for an answer and I was challenging everything I was really mad on those days and I decided to go to the dark side for a while. Today I still wonder why people want to follow the legacy of Caligastia if our father it's always inviting us to be like him/her? anyway, it worked for me because I got this place and now I fell that my light within push me far away from my boundaries and was time to take the next step on my spiritual life.

I am reader of Urantia Book since 1995 (I haven't finished) and that book change my life forever that's why I feel quite comfortable when we talk about Angels, Midwayers, Thought Adjuster, Machiventa Melchizedek and many other concepts.

Too many thing s are new for me in this forum, I don't have no idea how to heal people and not a clue if one day I will be able to help somebody in that way, I got astonish when I discover that Michael of Nebadon one of our very best friends still transmit to us like the midwayers do or know that Machiventa Melchizedek it's the new one boss in charge and Caligastia is gone and no more damage he can make to this planet as he and Lucifer did centuries ago my soul felt deeply relieved when I read that Michael command Machiventa and all the midwayers platoon to put hands on work and be in touch with us working to change the past and glorify the name of our beloved father to make this Home Planet to progress. Now I know that my short life in Urantia will be an experience to don't be forgotten looking how this dark age start to fall.

Well, but my issues as newbie started after I decided to put my mind on work and start to meditate, it was easy to fall in deep relaxation for me because I have a collection of audios of Kelly Howell and other hypnotherapists that guide you to reach deep relaxation states. My very first experience with the AC CD was exciting, I reach my akashic library (my mind refuses a lot to follow the instructions of our George and I got a very different place that he describes in the CD) and I get a warm welcome from a youth girl that told me that my place was done and that she will be helping me and guiding me from time to time, but I have never sen her again and inside me I got the impression that was a Celestial related to my personal security.

After others attempts I got the visit of a child very anxious to take a look over my AL, he was very happy to look over I did on my mind with my AL, but suddenly he disappeared and I got a talk with a old woman with a personal question that I did, I still remember her calm and wise and the black color of her dress.

But suddenly I have no success getting in touch with other Celestials after those events, I still doubt if was just my deep imagination or if was a real contact with all them, because in mind I never seen this people before, my last experience was with a being not human, and I want to remark "not human" he's scare me in the first impression but after he talked I got comfort in his words and show me that I have to keep going looking for more answers living life.

All the experiences were clear, fluently and with things that I know never seen before or I expect from my mind, I always got the feeling that something outside my mind was manipulating my view, I mean those were not my thoughts, ideas or images but I am confuse if all that was produced by my current information that receive in mornings when messages appear on my computer.

These days it's quite hard to stay in focus when I try to reach my AL so I got to get back to basics and I am practicing relaxation exercises and try to just meditate, but believe me, I still wonder what is meditate? because I get deep states or relaxation using Kelly Howell Audio that is made to reach Alpha and Theta states (I feel more comfortable with tight headphones that block ambient sounds and leave soft music in my ears, almost any sound can distract me on that moments) but I just get my mind in white for some seconds, then I think in something that needs to be done and I get back to white again, other times I got so deep and I get in between fall asleep and hear the sounds of music or our George's voice I am trying to hear or see in my mind messages from my thought adjuster but nothing.

Other thing that it's happening from some weeks ago is that when I am relaxing myself and feeling comfortable I get several flashes of things or people that I have never seen before, it's quite clear like that I be there, can be a picture, a woman, a men, the grasp a mountain, a gear on a machine what ever you can imagine. That images come to me for one or two seconds but what really amaze me it's that I get in all detail and I look for memories where I have seen all this before and I am sure that I have never seen on my real life and I always look the face of the people in all detail like I were front of them but they look worry almost all the time, in their own thoughts and I would like if somebody have experienced something like this before?

This events started always when I am relaxing myself with my eyes closed looking to chill my mind in the most peaceful states, at the beginning I didn't take this in consideration I thought it was my mind that was in the process of relaxation and that happens as something natural to reach the alpha state but now it happens almost one or two times when I am practicing my relaxation and it's like I were in other place looking the event just in a shot or through other person's view and I really wonder what this can be?

Finally if somebody get in touch with teacher Ophelius practicing meditation please!!!, please!!!, please!!! let him know that I send my greetings and gratitude, I love the way that he explain all the things and some of his messages touch my soul and sometimes I wonder when I will read him again.

In the mean time, I send my love and best wishes to you all, God help us to leave a better world for our future children.

Juox Aeon from Guadalajara, Mexico.
happyrain
Family

Re: Serious Faces, Just silence, Difficult to calm my thoug

Post by happyrain »

wow juox that's quite the talent, seeing things in such detail

welcome to the forums :hithere :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Juox Aeon,
Welcome to the message board. I smiled when reading your message because I recognized a lot of my own feelings in your words. I too felt the same way after reading the Urantia book. I was so happy to begin to understand my place in the cosmos. It was life changing and I had this desire to do something with what I was learning. I wanted to help people and when I found this site I couldn't believe that I too could be used by the Creator of All to heal people...and yet that is precisely true.
Too many thing s are new for me in this forum, I don't have no idea how to heal people and not a clue if one day I will be able to help somebody in that way,
We all can be used to heal, comfort, uplift and support those around us and even those people we have never met on the far side of the world. It just takes love. If we can love, if we can see others with the "eyes of God" we can assist. The methods of healing vary but it is the intent and as I mentioned before the Divine Love that flows through us that is of most importance. As of ourselves we could not do these things but because we are children of God and we all, we can do the most amazing things by taking up our "birthright and taking the steps needed to prepare ourselves for these spiritual activities.
These days it's quite hard to stay in focus when I try to reach my AL so I got to get back to basics and I am practicing relaxation exercises and try to just meditate, but believe me, I still wonder what is meditate? because I get deep states or relaxation using Kelly Howell Audio that is made to reach Alpha and Theta states (I feel more comfortable with tight headphones that block ambient sounds and leave soft music in my ears, almost any sound can distract me on that moments) but I just get my mind in white for some seconds, then I think in something that needs to be done and I get back to white again, other times I got so deep and I get in between fall asleep and hear the sounds of music or our George's voice I am trying to hear or see in my mind messages from my thought adjuster but nothing.
I have experienced, too, the frustration of my mundane thoughts interrupting the exercises that help me to reach the meditative state. It happens sometimes to most all of us. In my opinion, though, it is helpful not to dwell too deeply on the thoughts that pop into your mind. To acknowledge them and then let them go. Remember there is no set time table for our spiritual growing and learning. It happens and will continue long after we pass on. So try not to allow frustrations to set in or to even compare your current efforts to quiet your mind to successes of the past. The past, regardless of how good or how bad, is gone now and today and this moment is of what is of most importantance. How do you feel today? How can you improve your life this moment or the life of another? Are you including the Creator of all in all your activities regardless of how simple they seem? These are questions to contemplate in the quiet of your mind. Be gentle with yourself and remember that you are doing the best you can and that you are much loved by the Creator and our "celestial friends."

It is so easy to make spiritual growth so complicated but in fact it is simple. We just need to love and follow love in all our endeavors. The answers we desire will come to us when we are ready and often from surprising places. So let joy be in your heart and your soul will expand and grow and affect others with its glow.
Finally if somebody get in touch with teacher Ophelius practicing meditation please!!!, please!!!, please!!! let him know that I send my greetings and gratitude, I love the way that he explain all the things and some of his messages touch my soul and sometimes I wonder when I will read him again.
I suspect he already knows the gratitude that is in your heart. Our personal angels are wonderful chatterboxes and the messages between them flow at lightening speed. You have expressed your gratitude openly...So yes, by now it is likely that Teacher Ophelius feels your warm thoughts and thankfulness.

I enjoyed reading your first post, Juox Aeon, and I hope that you will continue to share your experiences and thoughts with the rest of us. :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Juox Aeon
New Friend

Post by Juox Aeon »

happyrain wrote:wow juox that's quite the talent, seeing things in such detail

welcome to the forums :hithere :)

Dear Happy Rain,

Thank you to welcome me to the forums, and I hope to read you around. My best wishes for you.

Juox.
Juox Aeon
New Friend

Post by Juox Aeon »

Sandy wrote:Dear Juox Aeon,
Welcome to the message board. I smiled when reading your message because I recognized a lot of my own feelings in your words.

Dear Sandy,

I want to thank you a lot to share your time, read my message and share your experiences with this newbie.

After read you I also got a new point of your experience and I feel that I am in the right track.

Yesterday, I looked over other messages posted before I started to receive them and I found a lot of new things, today I am quite ahppy and excited about all the things that all teacher are sending and trying to teach us, new concepts not told in the Urantia book and lots more things.

But most important for that long night for me is that the way I started to reach my AL is the most common way like others do and even for very advanced receivers like our dear Chris ( :bana: hooo boy!!! I got his blog and all other Teacher Ophelius comunications :bana: ) the experience it's not quite direct, I read in his blog how he started to receive Teacher Ophelius messages and I recognize that he started like I am felling now. I really appreciate in the Chris's blog all the clear details explained about Teacher Ophelius and personal feelings and many other things that I found quite fascinating that now let me understand that the way that I am living my own experiences it's in the right track if I put all my things in order and get my mind in more frequently meditations. Today I started my morning exercises with a different approach and I felt better just thinking and thinking quite relaxed with my music in spiritual things. Soon I will start over again with the Akashic CD and try to ask specific things to get in touch with any spiritual teacher that get the right answer or lessons for that request.

I have read many messages in the Spanish and English forums I learned quite a few new things, I am so happy like a newborn, in all the messages now I found also a very very new meaning for all the things that I am doing today, trying to reach, to build to study and in the way that today I am living and in the future I know I will experience; I mean, I found a strong and clear message about why are really important the things that I am doing and why they are today and that I must to unify and put order in all my projects, body and mind, because in the way that I see from now it can help in near and long term not only for me also for many other people putting my mind, my time and humble knowledge in the service or our beloved Teachers and Celestial Father's will.

I am quite tired, I have not sleep much I found tons of important things in teacher's messages (many of them were answers that I deeply look over years), and know things that was running slow for me get a boost, because all them get a new level of priority and I know quite clear that our beloved Father have a plan for all those things that at first sight were for me just simple and humans things to do in life, that I was putting in question as if they were really useful for my spirit or reach real spiritual progress?, I even think of them as meaningless to do all them or reach them.

Next month I will be a 33 years old man that many nights felt sad and lost telling in my thoughts to God "please forgive me Father, I don't know what I am doing with my life, I am failing you all the time with the endeavors that I look for, you drive me to those experiences and I failed you, I am behind other like my age and I am stumbling over different jobs and careers and even I don't know what have you teach me in the Urantia book have place in human life, they look so divergent for me, I am felling guilty of wasting in no results the time of my short life". But now I know that I was not stumbling in different careers, jobs and life experiences... I was on training! :shock: to one of our Father's plans to allow me to fulfill my life wishes and truly soul desires to be in connection with him/her and live a plenty life more related to the side of soul with a balance with material life and temporally success. But believe me that training was not pleasant the very first years because I was really wrong and my mind was covered with the veil of corporate ideas to make money, money and more money at all cost for the investors and owners.

I would like to tell you more about this beautiful soul experience and my encounter with this new reality, I am deeply and truly excited with all the messages that I read, I know that some things that I learned in the past can help right now and can be put in practice as I feel in my heart God invite me to share what I have learned.

I have eyes ache because the lack of sleep and I am very tired at the moment I would like to tell you more but my body needs a rest.

Thank you all for read me, and let me know a little bit of my personal experience and I hope more and more people join us to win against those few that just want fire our lives with meaningless ideas trying to make us to forget that we can live free and in peace helping us each other to make this home world a better place generation after generation.

With love to you all as always

Juox Aeon from Mexico
(Forgive for my mistakes writing in English but at this moment I am not in very good conditions to proofread my post :hithere )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Juox,

I hope by the time you read the new messages on the board you are well rested. You sounded so tired in your last post, but despite the weariness you still said many things which touched my heart and inspired me. Your enthusiasm is catching. So I thank you for the extra spring in my step today. :D

We have gotten a bit behind this past month on posting some new celestial messages but today I placed some new ones on the Spanish Celestial message forum if you'd like to take a look. I truly feel you are blessed by knowing more than one language. As I posted them today I kept wishing I could understand what they said. (Maybe some day I will be able to learn a second language. We're never too old to learn, right? :) )

You wrote:
I would like to tell you more about this beautiful soul experience and my encounter with this new reality, I am deeply and truly excited with all the messages that I read, I know that some things that I learned in the past can help right now and can be put in practice as I feel in my heart God invite me to share what I have learned.
I would love to hear more of what you've learned. Please do continue to share your thoughts, Juox.
It's so good to have you among us! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

welcome to the forum :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Juox Aeon
New Friend

Post by Juox Aeon »

Hi there dear Sandy and Ofek.

Well many good things have happened this entire week practicing more stillness and relaxation, I got a better approach when I decide to go to my AL and I got a more pleasant experience related to some specific questions, I got more relaxed and with more certain felling that I experienced a real encounter with some celestials that manipulate my thougts, at this moment I got an strong felling that why I am seeing on my AL sessions it´s a personal translation that makes to all them easy to speak with me, I got know the clear sensation that it´s the way that they prefer to comunicate using my own metal environment.

It´s too much what I have to say for this single post so then I just will share with all you the most important progresses in my opinion, other have taken place on my or my environment but I just have time to share some with you at this moment.

One afternoon I was really looking to define the edge between material success and spiritual commitment to the father´s will (Teacher Ophelius has a very explanatory session for this subject in the Chris Blog for more references) so when I went to my Al my scene in nature change a lot without my desire to think of it, suddenly looking for my scene in nature I got a house with a very large garden at my right and front of me a corridor far away and then a beautiful crystal door and stairs that get me to the shower directly, and in the shower all the ceiling is a skylight, that was not there and I didn't wish to change my scene in nature but after get surprised I got more comfortable with this scene than with the old one.

After that I got more relaxed and ask for help to any celestial available to ask for directions in the world of business that I have found as a very corrupted jungle, very dangerous for lost souls, greedy and power it's the most dangerous poison for human souls in my opinion and I fell sometimes too materialistic if I put all my efforts in that subject while in the other side I know that after my death I will no take anything from this planet even any single cell of my body. Please excuse me if I sound too dumb but remember that I am a new one putting all the pieces of this puzzle together and in my background I know very well how harmful it's the world of just money and power, that's I have been living in doubts and fear looking for some lighthouse in the horizon. So then when I receive my celestial I got a familiar image in the face that I was seeing and at first sight I got the idea that was not a Celestial and just my imagination but suddenly he, a old man with white hair and a stalwart body dressing like Greek told me yes I know that I look too familiar but is the most comfortable way for both of us, join me, we have a lot to talk, and before I can say a word he went to the other side of my AL to sit in a comfortable seat white that I didn't put there, then as usual I offer something to drink or eat ( I don't know if it's ok, but I have this habit with all my visitors in order to follow our dear George suggestion to be polite with all them) he order wine for but of us an a beautiful girl appears beside him, then suddenly she disappeared, this visitor also change my AL to a room covered with marble and drive outside my AL to a terrace facing the sea (my AL is front to a huge bay before sea, from outside looks like a big light house with a terrace over a cliff in a calm beach) in the terrace he ask me to imagine a balcony viewing to the sea with a huge umbrella made in fabric and wood and a large seat semi circular in the middle of a Mediterranean cliff, after that he told me "great, this is my place, please visit me when you need me". After that or conversation was refer to encourage me to follow my heart in business and don't be afraid much he compare his time to mine and let me know that business is like network and there's a lot to learn because it's all about meet people, he told me to come back and look for him more often, at that moment I got almost his name with "T H E" but I didn't get exactly what is his name, maybe later I will ask him if I see him again. He was exuding lots of energy, positivism and emotion in his words I felt him like a coach before the game he gave a me a blissful moment and then later we say bay for now. The bottom line of this experience is that this visitor modified a lot my scene I got astonish with the fast changes on my AL and the terrace that he request me to imagine and that he was telling all to me quite excited and happy.

The other experience it's not related to my meditations, it happens today and make me laugh for a while, I went to a cafe to perform a test for a oil industry translation, while enjoying the morning light, it took much tome and was very technical and difficult to me, after some hours I wanted to know the hour an I look over my PC clock and I look 11:10 I thought well almost I got prompted, suddenly it comes to my mind the idea to say all them tahnk you wit music because in a minute the 11:11 was about take place and I got the tab on my browser related to my YouTube channel and at the 11:11 I make a pause and start to play this sound:
http://www.youtube.com/user/colemaniaco ... t6Ml2ybHUY
and I put my mind to thank all our Celestial friends for all their efforts to help us, I start to imagine that in some place some of them where prompting somebody in that specific moment of time, and I start to look over my area and look the people nearby and I felt part of that moment I imagined some of them pointing clocks over cars, over wrist watches over walls, I saw them on my imagination and I felt part of that moment with all them surrounding the area to all the people over there in that 11:11, :love I put the song in their honor and I enjoyed two minutes of peace and then I back to my test, an hour later I finished my sample and I was looking an article to shut down my computer and get back to home almost before leave that page a banner took my attention and I look a mobile phone showing me the 11:11 in the display I smile a little because I knew that were they, but suddenly I notice that the mobile was a picture and I surpised a little more, then I cilcked over the banner and landed at the website where the mobile phone where showed and with more detail in the picture i look over the date that was showing October 31, and I start to wonder what date is today? I just remember that we were in October but not a clue of the day honestly, I opened my PC calendar and I notice at that moment showing me Sunday October the 31th, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I got astonish again, the mobile phone picture was showing 11:11 Sunday October 31, the same day that I was watching the advertisement, but what really surprise me is that obviously that photo was taking in the past God knows how long before, and after google my search I landed in a page that was showing the photo with a display that was showing specifically the 11:11 with the exact date in the same day that I was living, so amazing for me people, so amazing I must to say.

Here the picture:

And this is the website:
http://www.casiotoughphones.com/

When I notice all this together I just laugh a lot with happiness, when they plan something the know each detail and how will work, they are more diligent and precise than the MI6 or CIA together :bike:

Well by the moment again the weariness make me stop for a while, for our dear Sandy I have some words but I must to fall asleep for a while or tomorrow I will be on time for some duties.

Juox Aeon From Mexico.

God and peace for all us
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

That is just sooo amazing :D
The celestial you met and that cool prompt
Did you meet the celestial in a dream or during meditation?
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Juox Aeon
New Friend

Post by Juox Aeon »

Hi ya dear Ofek,

I meet this celestial meditating, but the bottom line of my story is that this Celestial request to me to make changes in the place and later lead me to his place, he's the third celestial that show me happiness and emotions a lot, but honestly this time he was very very excited making feel the scene in that place full of positive energy.

I got your post related to your 4444 message in your mobile, happy to see how they are using technology as part of their state of art efforts to communicate with us.

Peace for you.

Juox.
Juox Aeon
New Friend

Post by Juox Aeon »

HI dear Sandy,

Well you wrote related to languages:
Maybe some day I will be able to learn a second language. We're never too old to learn, right? :)
And I am completely agree, for us for LAtin American People it's is different we usually attend a language course in College because in one time or another we have to deal with information in your language. So I want to leave you this link in order to look over there and start listening and maybe in future take language courses at the BBC language center more often, this website help me a lot to improve my language skills and maybe they will help you too, just approach to this site as get a little bit of fun and then choose your desired language later:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/

At this moment they are offering 6 languages but I know by experience that French and German has more reosurces than the others.

I you prefer the German language I have to discourage to use the BBC and recommend you to use:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,,2547,00.html

They have and interactive course that is an E-learning system with a lots of enhancements and features like being studying in a Goethe Institute.

Peace for us all...
Warm Regards.

Juox.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Joux,

I was hanging on your every word as you described your adventure in your AL. :D It sounds like you have met your Celestial Teacher or at least one of them and I bet you will be hearing from him again soon especially if you hold this desire in your heart. I love the way you described him and your meeting place! My mind formed a picture as you continued and I thought, "What a lovely place to relax and share time with our Celestial friends!"

I smiled too because I often offer my patients a refreshment of some type in my AL. This sort of came about when for a time many of the patients who came through my AL simply needed to talk and to reveal what was in their hearts to somebody. Well, like you, I was taught to be very polite to people who show up on my doorstep so I guess that carried over in my astral abode as well. :lol:

I am so pleased for you and I hope you continue to share what you experience as I find this very helpful in my own spiritual journey. It seems to me that there is something special that runs between all of us and with just the tiniest bit of effort we feel the connection to our human brothers and sisters all over the globe. Hopefully this sense of oneness will spread and someday the world will be peaceful and devoted to the welfare of all its inhabitants. We're in the beginnings of it and we are all a part of it. :cheers:

I also wanted to thank you for the bbc language reference as well. I am very encouraged that perhaps I too can be bilingual. :finger: :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Joux! I have really enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you so much for sharing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Juox Aeon
New Friend

Post by Juox Aeon »

HI Sandy,

Gald to hear that you are encourage to learn a second language, I really hope that youe enjoy that journey.

Hi Luvinlife,

Thank you to past and read my experiences, I´ll see you around in the forum.

For all have an excellent experience getting touched by our teachers and frineds.

Juox