"Kunzite"

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

"Kunzite"

Post by 11light11 »

Hello,

I just read the post about the student who heard "Chelated silver," and who then followed up to realize it was a remedy and could be used to treat certain conditions.

I woke up recently having just heard the words : "Kunzite for the heart chakra." This was especially weird, because what I had been calling kunzite, turned out to be kyanite -- a blue crystal -- and kunzite is a different one (which I also have) that is a light shade of pink/violet. As I posted elsewhere, I do daily healings for someone with severe heart problems. Ever since then I started using the kunzite on her heart (within the Construct -- she and I are seldom physically together). So far, it hasn't helped, but nothing I've done for her has helped -- at least the results haven't been tangible. I told her about the dream though and asked her to start wearing a chunk of kunzite in her bra, and she agreed half-heartedly. I think she's too anxious to follow the instruction though. She and I are both in a place where we feel unfortunately helpless about her situation.

I was pretty grateful for the dream, however! I wonder who "sent" that idea to me?

Peace,
Michele
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: "Kunzite"

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Michele,
No matter what we do to direct the healing if the person receiving doesn't believe it will help, it probably won't. I'm rereading a book on The Law of Attraction, it seems very pertinent to this situation. We can ask for help, but also have to allow it to come to us.

I keep seeing the word fear in my mind with a capital F as I'm writing this. Perhaps she needs to come to some understanding about her fears before her heart can accept the healing. Before sending healing to anyone I try to remember to ask the person's TA for permission to send it. Please don't think me disrespectful by saying this, my guide seems to think it worthy of mentioning.

Hope all goes well for her.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michele,

Thanks for posting this experience. I too sometimes get little phrases of inspiration regarding any number of things in the wee hours just before waking or falling asleep completely. :D There must have been a very good reason for you to know this...and you are doing what you can to help. When all else "seems" to fail just concentrate on Divine Love surrounding her tangibly as a bright light flowing in and around her. Love is very powerful and may assist with anything that may need to come to the surface within her. We often think of healing in the physical sense when it is so much more...as all areas of ourselves are often in need of healing... our mental, emotional spiritual selves. (I'm sorry... I bet I'm telling you something you already know and practice. :) ) I had a dear friend, Wingzie, who passed on from the dreadful disease ALS less than a year ago. She was a gifted Reiki healer and tried many numbers of various healings... yet the disease slowly progressed. But something happened the last year and a half of her life and she found something more precious than physical healing. That elusive "peace that passes understanding." and she considered herself richly blessed and thanked God for her daily blessings and surprisingly, her healing as she considered herself healed in the most important way ever. She truly was blessed and a tower of loving spiritual strength for all who passed by.

I too am hoping for healing for this woman. I know she rests in good hands with you and the celestials who guide you. :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thank you so much, Sandy and Kim! Your responses helped a lot.

Kim, you're so right about the fear (you mentioned seeing "Fear" with a capital "F"!). I ought to have given a more complete explanation of Anna's spiritual path -- she is herself a healer and an adept. She studied formal ceremonial magick and also practices energy healing of various kinds. We are prayer partners and I do have her permission to do healings on her and to pray for her. She's fallen out of a sense of being in touch with God, and her faith is diminishing all the time. So when I said she didn't really put her heart into following up on the kunzite rec -- it's because over time she's lost the belief that God is with her and can help her. She feels abandoned IMO.

Thank you both so much. I'll try to let go of expectation and ask the Angels for help sending Divine Love into Anna. Peace!