Stage

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Stage

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all,

I was wondering what the stage is for. Also I am having a difficult time with the elevator, I cant ever seem to either get it to rise or to have someone in there. I almost thought I saw a woman with long, wavy golden hair but think I may have been making it up myself. I am very eager to meet up with a celestial, are most people able to do this? Any advice would be great and thanks!

Love maggie.
Follow your heart
George
Angel in waiting

Re: Stage

Post by George »

Hi dear Maggie,

I use the stage to put people on it -- mostly politicians -- and I ask them pertinent questions.
Once you're used to it you get straight answers. No spin.

I suggest you consider what fear you may still have that's stopping you. Unlikely your person was your imagination.
It just doesn't go like that.

Things should speed up if you make yourself available for healings.
Stick with it, Lady.

Hugs.....
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie,
First of all you are doing wonderfully! I love hearing about your progress.
I was wondering what the stage is for. Also I am having a difficult time with the elevator, I cant ever seem to either get it to rise or to have someone in there.
I used the stage in my AC once or twice a long time ago. There was a young man...I can still see him who was overweight, bullied, depressed and lacking in self esteem. I remember that my heart just broke when I saw him because those were things I understood so well. We talked and things proceeded in a flow as I trusted my intuition and the help that was coming from above. This session ended when we danced arm in arm on the stage to the tune of "All You Need Is Love" and a green light (heart chakra) shone down from the lights on the ceiling. I'll never forget that young man who was so beat up by the world. I pray he is living a joy filled life now and knows the value of his worth to God and his siblings.
My reason for telling you this is to let you know there isn't a right or wrong way in your workshop and you will use your equipment, stage, and surroundings as you are guided by your God given intuition and later when you are ready your elder celestials kin. In reality they are with us already but sometimes seeing them in the library takes time for some of us. Wingzie and I both started the AC about the same time. I remember commiserating with her as we both had no problems having patients every time we asked but when we asked for a Celestial...nothing. George advised us to remain patient and to use the down time in our library by getting to know the equipment or planning or writing or praying... whatever we feel drawn to do. The funny thing was, when we quit worrying about why we weren't seeing a celestial in no time flat we did. :lol: Wingzie met her Teacher first and I can still feel her excitement. (and my slight jealousy :mrgreen: ) but before long I too saw my dear Teacher and it will happen for you too when the time is right. Just keep doing what you're doing and reaching out in love and joy... (I sometimes forget the joy part I think...really being reminded of that this week.)

When I was looking up something to tell you from my experience I opened my almost oldest journal and there was a teeny tiny transmit...one of my early attempts. It spoke of joy...something that has been doging me this week and something whose importance I have forgotten and the celestial I suspect are trying to remind me of. Anyway, it ended with .. "Joy abounds in unsuspected places." So I'm thinking we should keep our eyes open for that hidden joy in our lives. :D

Keep doing what you're doing Maggie...everything is progressing just as it should. (((((HUGS))))
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear George and Sandy-

My heart felt thanks goes out to you both!! :kiss: Thanks for sharing your experiences Sandy, it really has given me a lot to think about..I too hope that poor boy is doing well these days. I love the idea of using the down time to get to know everything in the workshop.

Ok, so how do I make myself available for healings?

I thought I would tell you that I have been seeing the number 2 everywhere!! I asked to get a sign a while back ago to know if I was doing well with the meditation and after seeing 2 so much I had to look it up. I was so very excited to find the kind of guidline for what the numbers might mean that I had found when I first started with this. When I found it I said I would be using that specific one if they would like to give me signs that way. Well, the number two said something about not quiting 5 minutes before the miracle and that I would get the visions I have been looking for. :sunflower: :sunflower: I did a happy dance after finding that and said out loud that I would not give up!!

Again, thank you so much and God Bless!! Love Maggie
Follow your heart
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

I was not sure if George meant I should have a healing done on myself or if I should try healing someone. It got me to do some research I came across Reiki healing which I would like to try, most likely on my grandma first. The video I watched said that people say "Reiki finds you, you dont find Reiki" and that it will help you on your spiritual path. When I heard that I fiqured thats what George must have meant.

After my last post, I did the AC cd and the same lady came to me. I still can not get her name, but she did hug me. It felt like my mothers hug and I was having images of her laying on my bed hugging me while the other lady was hugging me in the library if that makes any sense :? . I was getting a little upset but was able to stay mostly relaxed. I did cry a little though.

I was wondering if a healing for me might be good as well as learning to heal others. It has been two years and I still have lots of issues with my moms passing. Also, is ok to attempt a healing on my grandma without being trained or something? I have watched videos on how but did not know if it was ok to just go for it. :bike:

I cant thank you enough for your advice, I really feel positive about all of this!! :roll
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

mm1111 wrote:Also, is ok to attempt a healing on my grandma without being trained or something? I have watched videos on how but did not know if it was ok to just go for it. :bike:
Absolutely. Actually I doubt you can be trained, more likely you can be given the confidence that you can in fact do this. Healing is the Universe's Power flowing through you to another, because of YOUR LOVE. Just focus on your love for your grandma, and don't try to decide what she needs, the Universe does that. Just state inwardly that you are wiling and available to assist with any healing she needs. You can't make this happen for a specific person at a specific time, it either happens or it does not. The Universe is in charge of that side, so don't beat yourself up. Many folks of course place their hands on the person, and I would suggest you go with your intuition. I find I don't have to, even if I am physically next to the person.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear MM,
You wrote:
I was wondering if a healing for me might be good as well as learning to heal others. It has been two years and I still have lots of issues with my moms passing.
Oh Yes. You are worthy of healing as much as anybody else, Maggie. You know, I have found healing for myself in the quiet of my library. It is a wonderful place to pour out all the concerns and heartaches from the past and let them go as well as receiving Divine energy and healing. Of course you don't have to be in your library to receive this but sometimes it is comforting to approach our own healing from a place of safety and comfort. You are surrounded by God's divine helpers at all times who will assist you but always recognize the fact that you too are a divine child too who is much loved and able to be a conduit of the powerful Love energy that heals all manner of ailments as Geoff said.
God can use you to heal the wounds of this world as easily as he can use those you view as the most powerful of healers! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Thank you for information on your stage. When I picture my stage I have thought it was a theature stage with big heavy purple curtains. I've been doing a healing with round flatten rocks on people. I put the rocks along thier spine and they are in the air when I do this,then I turn them over and put these rocks on they're chakra area. There is someone dressed in a white robe or long jacket. I thought i was imagining this. Not sure who the other person is helping me but I feel like these rocks are like a type of magnet rocks that balances peoples chakras. Thank you for sharing your stories, it helps so much. :loves God Bless Brenda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Braenda,

I loved imagining you working with your stones in your workshop. That is very beautiful way to help people and I very much doubt that you are imagining the long robed helpers. They have turned up in other Akashic workshops too. :sunflower:

My stage is also a theater stage with heavy red curtains on both sides. The floor is rounded outward and there are lights of all the chakra colors around the ceiling and the base. :D Off to one side I have a big wooden box filled with costumes. Once three children danced and played on that stage with the costumes. What fun! :D I don't use it much but sometimes I sit on the side and dangle my feet over the edge while I think and plan.

You know, I was just remembering an exercise that Louise Hay recommends in her book called You Can Heal Your Life. She says it is and old Emmet Fox exercise for dissolving resentment.
He recomended sitting quietly with eyes closed and imagine yourself in a dark theater. In front of you on the stage is someone you resent. It could be someone in the past, present , living or dead.
When you see this person visualize good things for this person that will be meaningful for him or her. Imagine them happy and smiling. Hold this image for a few minutes and then let it fade away. Afterwards Louise says she likes to add another step and asks that you put yourself up on the stage. "See good things happening to you. See yourself smiling and happy."

She says that "The above exercise dissolves the dark clouds of resentment most of us carry. For some it will be very difficult to do. Each time you do it you may get another person. Do it once a day for a month, and notice how much lighter you feel."

I had done this some time ago and found it very helpful. But it seems some form of this may come in handy as we work with patients in out libraries as well....should the opportunity arise anyway. Best to go with the flow. :D

Love,
Sandy

I would like to remind all Akashic construct students who may read this that George would love to hear about you workshop experiences. There is also a good possibility that you could inspire others as your experiences are shared over the Akashic Construct list. If you would like to share your experiences with George and others please send them to George via a pm.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Thank you so much Sandy! I will work on that.. I love to read your reply's, They help me so much! :bana: I love to read about other peoples experiences too. Keeps me on the right track. God Bless, :loves Brenda
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all!

Sorry for responding earlier..I have actually been filling in at my old work as a vet assistant. It was so funny, the very first animal I weighed was a cat and guess how much it weighed..yup 11lbs 11oz hee hee! I am getting ready to meditate right now, I have not been able to for a while. I think I may try healing for the first time, very excited.

On a seperate note, I thought I would share something odd. I had a dream about being taken by taliban terrorists the other night. The next night I had a dream about the statue of liberty. Then at work someone mentioned the taliban and a co-worker brought in her dog "Liberty". I told my brother this and with my history of having dreams come true he thought that was pretty weird. Then this am on the way to take my son to school I followed a bright new taxi in town which had a large sign on top...the name was LIBERTY! Not sure what all of this means but maybe someone who communicates with celestials might. Just a thought.

Anyways, thanks for all the words of encouragement and God bless you all. Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Maggie writes:
It was so funny, the very first animal I weighed was a cat and guess how much it weighed..yup 11lbs 11oz hee hee!
Brought in specially for you. :bana: :lol:

God bless.....
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie!
I hope your new old job is going well. Nice to know you have friends around you! :) I wish I knew more about dreams and dream interpretation. Itsn't it interesting what came up afterwards? Well, keep asking for imput and hopefully understanding will come. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Maggie,

I could relate to your question. While working in the construct, everything that happens "I make happen," as nothing has ever spontaneously appeared or occurred. George's response that you might foster some fear about a celestial appearing rang true with me. I don't know why, but I've always been afraid of seeing a ghost, and I think unconsciously I associate celestials with ghosts, though I know they come from the light! It's embedded in me and might take a while to lift up and out. Consciously I am ready! But I respect my unconscious. Sounds to me though like you did see someone attempting to appear. Maybe in time with some patience that individual will appear more fully . . . Usually for me, right when I let something go, that's when it happens! ;)

Good luck and peace,
11light11
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks 11light11 and nice to meet you!!

I have another question..I have been working the last couple of weeks and have not been doing the AC cd. I was wondering if takes a while to get back into it or will I most likely pick up where I left off. I understand that everyone is different. I have been seeing 222 EVERYWHERE for the last couple of days and have been excited to get back to it (seems they are encouraging me also!) This week I should be able to do it everyday and hope to have some great experiences. Much love and God Bless!
Maggie :sunflower: :sunflower:
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie,
I believe you have it right when you said..."I understand that everyone is different." :) But go in with the positive attitude you demonstrate so often on the board and I am sure you will do just fine. Remember...it isn't the amazing experience that signifies soul growth...it is how we feel inside...this filters outward and contributes to a more loving, patient and understanding view of the world around you. So if you don't see a celestial or a patient for awhile. It's not important, nor does it signify that you are doing poorly or failing in some way. What is important is your ability to love and continue loving and having faith in God, yourself and in what will come. It seems to me you have all that and then some in great abundance. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy