My Mum

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Gabbriellini
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My Mum

Post by Gabbriellini »

My mum explained to me in 1999 about Akasha and told me to go create and change and shape. I said how? She said just do it. I shall thank you for being more helpful on this subject, because I couldn't realy get it when she put it like that. I guess I understand better now. so cheers! :hithere :baby :?: :idea:
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: My Mum

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Gabbiellini! I'm enjoying your posts and look forward to hearing more!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

when I was a teenager I used to sit down and write for hours. Sometimes I would insert a few sentences of my own apart from the 'inspiration' My mum would spot them at once when I read them to her. I would ask, surprised; But how did you understand I made a comment on that part? She would say; Don't read them to me, read them to yourself, they're your messages. She really didn't have time to listen much to what I written. I don'T know if I ever can go back to writing like that. I really need a peaceful environment. For some reason, I am good at finding a million things to distract what I gotto write.

A friend of mine used to say, 'we have got' no friends. Don't talk to strangers. I would write on the sides of the granma newspaper while he would watch tv, there were no papers, no shops, no pens in the shops back then. Then I would read them to him and he would say; 'pray for me too.'
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gabriellini,
You wrote:
A friend of mine used to say, 'we have got' no friends. Don't talk to strangers. I would write on the sides of the granma newspaper while he would watch tv, there were no papers, no shops, no pens in the shops back then. Then I would read them to him and he would say; 'pray for me too.'
Thats beautiful...It sounds like you connect rather easily when you write. Try not to allow worries such as, "Will I be able to concentrate in this journaling attempt... or Will the Celestials connect with me?" as well as any previous, frustrating writing attempts to impede "this days" writing.
And I think it is important that before beginning any type of open contact, that we say a prayer of intent asking for guidance only from beings with our greatest good in mind. And then, surround yourself with light. If you've never done this just close your eyes and picture a brilliant peaceful light around you, protecting you and providing a safe stable place from which to contact our higher celestial kin. Try to feel this energy as well. And don't worry if you don't in the beginning. Just keep at it....you will eventually.

Then... just write...you can pick the subject to begin... or write a letter to the Creator...asking questions getting quiet and listening/feeling/seeing the answers. I suspect this may be the easy part for you. (sort of like riding a bicycle..once you know it is always a part of you.) :love I don't know if you have ever read the Celestial messages found by our dear friend, Lytske (In the Celestial messages section of the message board) She began very much like you with her writing and journaling...It took a little while for her to hone her skills but it happened and the beautiful words she receives from her own Thought Adjuster have helped and encouraged so many people struggling on their own life paths. And that is what it is all about... helping others, progressing spiritually as we learn about our place in the greater cosmos. :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

thanks Sandy. Now I feel home... :loves I will work on it.
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

I really like Lytske's book. Read it everyday. It is very cool...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves ((((((( Gabrieillini))))))
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Gabbriellini, i do so like the sound of your mum! Wise and very loving.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

yes she is a very cool person. Precious... She got her wild mood swings too, like some people do.
It was 1999, a few days before and after the Solar Eclipse, and during,we were at Gumusluk-Myndos. I was walking in the village, watching the horizon, left to right, then something quite unusual happened: History started passing through me...
It lasted for a while, now, seemed so close, and full of past and future. I went up to mum who was reading a book, sunbathing, I told her; Mum I need to admit something to you, listen I haven't been doing everything correctly, I haven't been doing everything well mum, as I should have been, that's when she said, you can go correct it, just do it. Akasha to change and change.
This reminds me of a lot of things really...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gabrieillini... Your last post filled me with wonder. The world truly is a magical place and your mother understood so much it seems. You know those words of hers...
you can go correct it, just do it. Akasha to change and change.
..They still have the power to heal and help don't they?...and not only just for you, for all of us.

Thanks for sharing!..I find your words very beneficial for me on this Monday afternoon. :D
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

History started passing through me...
I've had that happen too...it was more in a dream state.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius