Tips for using recording device during meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Tips for using recording device during meditation

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello All,

Awhile back I bought a mini recorder because for some reason I felt strongly that is was an important tool for me to have/use. But, now that I have it, I'm not quite sure what to do with it during meditation :roll:
Should I ask questions aloud and repeat what I hear in my head, (my concern is that may take me out of the experience) or, just let it record to see if it picks anything up without me speaking..

Any advice or personal experiences would be most helpful and appreciated.

Much love,
Monica
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Tips for using recording device during meditation

Post by Geoff »

Dear Monica,

I cant see any problems with trying to speak what you hear. If it does not work for you, you can give it up. It might just also work to record your thoughts at the end.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi M,

I did the same thing...I bought one of those mini tape players with the intent of recording what comes through. Well, it didn't last long because in my rush not to become pulled out of the relaxed open state I lost a whole transmission when I pushed the wrong teeny tiny button. :roll: I should have, but I never gave myself a second chance with the machine and since then I always write the old fashioned way what comes through... This has always felt very natural for me as I began by journaling anyway.
You could maybe have the recorder already set to record as you relax and get quiet so that all you have to do is speak your questions and what comes through so as not to disturb yourself. I suspect in no time flat you will discover what works best for you. :sunny: (Your Teachers, Angels and Guides will give you lots of help in this area. :happy )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Thanks Geoff - I'll try both ways - before/during meditation and recording my thoughts after it's over, on separate occassions, to see what works best.

Sandy - Journalling has always been frustrating for me and it's been standard in many trainings / practices (for yoga , etc.). I always find that I lose so much of my inner experience when I try to organize it to a point that it can be written down. My experience has been that I have many thoughts or viewpoints simultaneously happening in my mind and different threads of thought or understanding naturally occur from each of them so that I can never actually get it/ them down on paper. :duh Maybe I have a neuron breakdown from brain to hands or, brain to part-of-the-brain involved-in-writing to hands LOL :shaking2:
I'm hoping the recorder will work better for me :finger: - I'll let you know ;)

Much love to you both,
Monica
XOXOX
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Monica...
My experience has been that I have many thoughts or viewpoints simultaneously happening in my mind and different threads of thought or understanding naturally occur from each of them so that I can never actually get it/ them down on paper
That is so amazing and wow, I can see where it might be difficult to write and journal it as it would almost be like trying to write an entire group's conversation that is going on all at the same time. :shock: I agree, a tape recorder sounds like a good viable way of getting the gist of what is coming across in nthis situation. I wonder too that if by some chance you missed bits and pieces because of this group feeling thing that is going on if you will be able to ask for individual clarification by asking the orginator of the thought to return and expound on it a little later on.

I hope it works out... :finger:
Love and (((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.