synchronicity

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SunshinesMoonshines

synchronicity

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

:farao: :flower: :king: :sunny: :bounce: :queen: :cat: :shaking2: :shaking: :compress:

The other day after listening to the CD I felt a bit different, I couldn't explain what it was, but the walls seemed to be breathing when I stared at them long enough!, and I felt very very peaceful and tranquil and I was thinking about a friend of mine who I haven't seen since seven years and I written a few lines on a paper about him, the last words was his name, and I put another word before I put the fullstop. And right at that moment the phone rang and it was he calling! I thought; Wow, what a coincidence. After the phone conversation, I realized, that I was more aware of ''my surroundings'' and synchronicities when I meditated deeply with the help of the CD.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: synchronicity

Post by Sandy »

Hi SunshineMoonshine,
I too always feel completely relaxed and more open and observant after listening to the cd or after a time of meditation. I find it interesting how we all seem to be suddenly thinking and talking about synchroncities at the same time George and Chris are receiving Celestial messages concerning that and other informational help. 8)
I can see the benefits of living in this alpha state, as it seems to allow us to be more intuned not only to our environment but the nudges of the Celestial friends, and the sychronocities which abound around us.

You are doing so well. I love it when people share their AC and meditation experiences. They tend to help and encourage all of us. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
in_ianna
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by in_ianna »

:sunflower: member that Professor Jung started synchronicitic observations with the sign of a fish. I don't see any pretty angel emoticons or fish signs on the smilie list....hmm. Maybe not the right board for me.

--------
If you have 4,500 users and only 1,111 will serve you then the rest shall serve God.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear In_ianna,

Welcome.

I am the one that adds the emoticons, and frankly no one has ever asked for angel smileys. As for the Ichthys, as that is a fundamentalist Christian symbol, we would not have that here. We are open to people of all faiths and beliefs. But curiously, when I recently researched that symbol, it predated Christianity, and was used as a symbol of rebirth, and used vertically, not horizontally. And curiously George had such a symbol in one of his books, that his Thought Adjuster seems to have shared with him.

>>If you have 4,500 users and only 1,111 will serve you then the rest shall serve God.<<

I am curious by what you might mean that. There are only 1,111 secondary midwayers who did not follow Lucifer. Today, there are many more than that number of secondary midwayers here, and countless other celestials.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear in_ianna,

Each planet has been given a gift of the primary and secondary midwayers. These beings, unseen to our eyes, live in our space, but exist in another frame of time. So far these beings have prompted about 75 million people worldwide. What is the purpose of such promptings? It is simply to awaken us to the piece of the Infinite Father that lives in our minds. They want us to connect with that piece of the Infinite Father and get started upon our spiritual journey. Each day, if we allow our Father fragments to work with us we can become more and more like our Paradise Father.

The fragments of the Eternal Father are not restricted by any forum. The fact that there are only 4,400 or so members of this board does not negate the power and influence of these pieces of the Eternal Father. The Eternal Father will use any means at His disposal to awaken His beloved children to their existence. This board is just one way that the Father can get the message out there.

This is not about anyone's particular belief system. This is about love, unconditional love. If we, each one, were to love each other unconditionally as the Eternal One loves us then we would see an amazing change take place on this troubled earth. This is what our midwayer friends and our destiny guardians or guardian angels want us to know. As you walk this mortal life simply love whoever crosses your path and you will discover the Eternal One living within your own mind.

Love,
Paul