Ringing in Ears

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Ringing in Ears

Post by crluvearth »

I remember reading at one time that rining in the ears could be a midwayers way of making contact, something I've experienced here and there but not regularly. The last couple of weeks it's been happening a lot and lasting quite long. I acknowledge this when it happens but not sure if there is something more to this?

During meditation last night I was enjoying a very relaxing moment on the beach, sipping some lemonade. It was there waiting on a table for me so I helped myself :lol: As I was enjoying the sound of the waves, sun and light breeze (and lemonade) I looked up to see a flash of someone walking towards me in a black suite. As soon as this happened the ringing started in my ears and I was immediately snapped away from my beach trip. I was still in a meditative state but I was sensing something was wrong but it could have just been nerves, I am not sure. I asked if everything was OK and the ringing got louder and louder, to the point of almost uncomfortable. I tried to sit with it and keep myself calm but it was so unusual and I didn't know what it meant or where it was coming from. As it would get softer I would try to ask if there was something wrong then it would get louder again. Once I came to the ringing lingered for several minutes :?

Part of me was excited to experience this new sensation but I also felted baffled and a little unnerved.

Anybody ever experience this or knows what this could mean?

Love,
Cindy
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Ringing in Ears

Post by George »

Dear Cindy,

Sounds like you react almost violently to their "wake-up bells."

We're all different and they need to check out our reaction and sensitivity.

They don't always get it right first off. The only one I know about that wears black sometimes is Thuroc the Entertainer.

God bless...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Cindy,
One thing I always try to keep in mind is that my special place in nature is just that my special place and only those invited can visit me there. Our Celstial kin/the Midwayers and other beings who work with us in our spiritual growth have our best interests at heart so all is well. Relax on your beach in peace and safety.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

ringing in the ears. your case definately i would say, has to do with the fella whom u saw.

i have noticed.....chakras give off a ringing (or tone/frequency pitch)...OM emits a ring....someone speaking to you causes ringing in ear ( via telepathy, not physically ;) )...if someone thinks about you.

i would describe some of these tones as more of a frequency pitch...different levels or pitches. one 'ring' sounds like a thousand crickets churping.....another 'ringing' sounds like '''eeeeeeeee''''.....and so on.

:sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
event_horizon
New Friend

Post by event_horizon »

hi all

new here but not new to the 11:11, ringing, streetlights ect.

i get a good balance of left and right ear ringing...sometimes a good "eeeeeeeeeeeeee" in one ear and then a few softer "eeeee's" in the other ear but usually its even and this can happen anytime ,it seem however when i'm on the computer or daydreaming/flaked out it's slightly more frequent.

with respect to 11:11, my fiancee and i both see. myself daily and her a few times a week but what's interesting is that when she sees an 11:11 i see it at the same time. now, at the time 11:11 o'clock, there are 60 seconds where you can notice it but we - in seperate rooms will notice it at the exact same second of 11:11 and both in complete unison with one another speak out " HEY!!! it's 11:11" a few days a week i'll catch it in both the am and the pm- that's fun! i guess it's also worthwhile mentioning i get a 12:34 and a 9:11 now and then but they're not as moving.

on the topic of street lights, i've had 3 in a row go out whilst walking the dog once before and quite often at least one goes out while either walking or driving but less so in the car..perhaps the car is acting as a bit of a shield - but it still happens...i'm sure i don't even take notice to the lights so much anymore and i were keeping count it could be much more.....also, lightbulbs have a hard time with me. i'll wager i've changed at least 6 to most peoples 1. electronics too seem to have a gremlin in them when i use them...my electronic hardware at work is absolutely never working 100% - for others using the same equipment, you guessed it, no problems.

trying to put meaning to all of this!

great to be here and hello to all :)

keith
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi keith
sounds like you and your fiance are on the same frequency
connected

welcome to the forums :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Keith,

Welcome. Its worth reading the threads in the very first forum - FAQS

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Keith,
I can identify with much of what you wrote with the exception of the street lights. They don't flicker off and on for me. My husband, George, works in the room next to me and we are both calling out the prompts to each other during the day. It's nice to have somebody by your side to share this with.

Here are a few URL that may be helpful as you search for answers to the prompts.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the message board!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

one day three years ago that is, a friend of mine and me we went to this cafe at a mall and there were little fountains there, that they use as white noise to cover the traffic noise coming from outside and we did talk about a lot of things and laughed and drank our teas, for two and a half hours, and then when I got home I realized I had this strange ringing in my ears, it was so intense, I got scared and was worried. I wondered if it was th noise that was the cause, cause you know after a loud rock concert you get the ringing in ears too or after spending the night dancing.I rang my friend and asked her if she had the same thing. She said no and I thought she was joking. I tried to explain to myself why that might be, I couldn't find no answers. So I searched the internet and from what I read I thought it might be about a condition called vertigo. But now I hear that it's not about that but it'S about something unidentified? Like, could it be related with the mobile phone'S sideeffects or something like that? Maybe the computer screen is not very beneficial to us humans either? We all know this and we keep doing it don'T we! Laugh out loud...It'S really curious. But I think some people who are sensitive can and will communicate with angels and that is a sure sign of that.We are in 2010 now, come on!

Anyways, that's how my ringing started, and from time to time I have that strange sensation too... Like I am much loved and am touched by angels, loved by them, supported and guided by them in my life, and they show me how to live... It's just so beautiful...it is beautiful, like in that Beatles song; come together, right now, all with me, all to you.
Last edited by Gabbriellini on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

actually I must add when I told a friend a friend of mine about this he laughed at me and he started singing the old Queen song 'radio gaga,radio gugu' so I stopped talking about my ringy condition with anyone else. Thank you for opening this topic here for public discussion. I think I am a very sensitive person and have sharp ears. I am glad I found more senstive people like me here. :loves :love :D
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thanks for sharing Gabbreillini! Yes, it's always comforting to relate and hear others experiences to affirm our feelings/instincts. I find myself paying much more attention when the ringing starts, I choose to believe it's my little notification alert from my Angel(s). When I pray I often state "I need direction loud and clear" since I am still new to this practice and still struggle with knowing when to trust and understand what's my will and Gods will.

I also struggle with who to share these experiences with, luckily we have this wonderful group and it is most definitely a safe place to share (I just need to get on here more often!). :sunny:

Cheers,
Cindy
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

yes I believe in angels with all my heart and I know that I am guided, and I love this, that is why I am happy :love :kiss: and want to share this here... Lots of love... :loves kisses...
warrenscott
New Friend

Post by warrenscott »

Yea I have had this expereince alot. I call it "casting your line out". I feel for me its similar to fishing. You throw out a telepathic line to the universe and hope that it snag's a big fish hahaha. I have tried exactly what you were doing and I was "meditating and praying for help" while throwing this line out to the universe, at first its a ringing then you let it just sort of "sink" into your eardrum and then it "pops" open and your inner ear drum is "open" for communication, the cellestial or non cellestial world is able to directly communicate with you telepathically and you will be able to hear them very clearly or muffled depending on how relaxed you were and where you casted your line out to. Muffled in my expereince is something to be very weary of, a strong clear "booming" voice from another world, that is distinctively clear is what you really want and can get if you just let yourself have faith and stay relaxed.

Anyway's sounds like you got really scared! and were afraid to let anything catch on your line. Next time just don't be afraid!, ask the universe to connect you to some cellestial being that is naturally friendly, and loving to human being's and I am sure you will be able to have a direct conversation next time. If you would have let that experience keep going your inner ear drum would have went from ringing and then it would have "popped" open and a direct line to a cellestial being would have occured this would sound then like you had your ear in a sea-shell. At this point it is up to you to determine wether what you are talking to is a "big fish" or "celestial". No one can tell you that this experience is real or not and no one will believe you afterwards if you have talked to a celesstial. The only "proof" you can give someone is if you ask the cellestial for a "revelation" and they give you information that you could not have possibly known otherwise, in my expereince they flat out asked me if there was anything I wanted to know about. So that shouldn't be to hard, but you have to remember your conversation is very short depending on how "afraid" and how "relaxed" you are.

carefull what you wish for though, if you do talk to a cellestial you will not be able to share this information with anyone you are close with. Your family will want to send you to a shrink and they will look down on you if you tell them about this expereince hahaha. Unless you have a really really open minded family.

Why don't people tell you how this works? because they are selfish and think of themselves as "special" and don't think other's can do it, or they communicating with a "muffled" voice and areint even sure if what they hear is a celestial at all or someone else or something else the truth is anyone who is relaxed enough and has enough faith can communicate with celestial's it just takes alot of faith and alot of relaxation meeting at the same time, but don't be surprised if you at first communicate with a "muffled voice" and you hear it like a whisper. Be weary of this experience, as I am not sure exactly what it is. But a muffled whisper is hardly a celestial's calling card. Once you hear the "booming voice" from heaven you will have no doubt in your mind what it is, and by the sounds of it you are already halfway to believing its possible.
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

Yes. My mother told me not to talk to anyone who I come across.I asked her if it's scary she says just laugh if they don't make sense and listen to your grandfather kid. Sometimes my grandfather sends me new friends who explain to me what to do and how to do. I would love to meet them. Because I love...
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

This one was new to me (ringing in the ears), and five months in with no contact, no nothing in meditation really, and I hear a high pitched ring in my ears during meditation today, so this is first contact? I did have some tingling sensations too but I didn't know whether my arm was falling asleep or what? I was reading Sylvia Browne's book Contacting Your Spirit Guide when I read that they have high-pitched voices or they will create the ringing in the ears!

I'm so excited to get something finally! :bana:

Oh, and I wrote a letter to my angel during my time in the library telling "it" that if it wanted me to get to know it, it would have to tell me it's name (please and thank you). The next day in meditation, I had the name "Nathan" pop into my head. When I came out of it, I thought "that's a weird name for an angel" then I got to thinking that Nathan was short for Nathaniel and the "iel" is supposed to mean light being which all the arch angels have in their names right? Wow, could I really have his name now? He answered so quickly! :D From now on, I'm gonna write more letters!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: That's great news, Lisa!!! It's amazing all the various ways we can connect with our celestial kin. sometimes half the battle is finding what feels most comfortable to you as this helps to provide a zone from which the needed faith and openness needed to grow within us. Letter writing is one of my own personal favorites. :D
I am soooooo Happy for you!!! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Thanks Sandy for always being there with kind words, you're the best! :thumright:

Lisa
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wonderful, Lisa! Don't discount the "tingling". I get that a lot!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thank you for sharing Lisa, so glad for your connection! I love the idea of writing, never thought of that as a way of communicating! Last night I was playing with my daughter and the ringing started and I just closed my eyes for a second, acknowledged and then went about playing. I will try your idea and let you know how it goes

:kiss:

Cindy
kali_99
New Friend

Post by kali_99 »

I have been experiencing ringing in my ears for some time now.Perhaps a year, perhaps several , I'm not much of a timekeeper. When I pay attention to it, right now as I am composing this reply, it becomes louder and clearer.The thought is occurring to me that although I speak the words " I am listening. If you are of the highest Light and Truth you are welcome." My body, does not relax into a welcoming posture, I am afraid. I am wondering if words are enough? Although I think I just got my answer. Words are not. Actually, I'm hearing right now that what is required is a daily practice, inviolable evidence of a true desire to allow contact. And that the Akashic Contruct is designed to provide a vehicle, for lack of a better word. I feel as though I have entered into an Ashram. Very blessed. I'm going to go and listen to the relaxing meditation and then turn it off before the waking up process, I kind of rebel at that, It feels so good to relax I don't want to be " wide awake"
Peace, love and Light to you all :loves
kataya
New Friend

Re: Ringing in Ears&twin flame connection

Post by kataya »

I know my ringing in my ears is coming from the telepathic connection with my twin flame mate, but I want to know how exactly I'm supposed to answer it to hear what he's saying and then respond back, we used to be able to have the connection but it was weakened I think from when I got really sick, but how do I do this, I tried saying I'm listening, and just sitting listening to the ringing, its been about ten minutes now.. its a eeeee and on the right one it sounds a little more hollow like a sea shell, what should I do for the next step? If you can, please reply on my email if there is something you'd rather say on a personal level. Sorry if I seem really out of it in this post, my energy is low, I saw my twin flame last night while astral projecting and when I came back I was really exhausted
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kataya,
Welcome to our friendly message board. I am sorry to hear that you have been sick. It may be important for you to focus at this time in healing in body mind and spirit. And one way to simply boost your spiritual energy is to sit in Stillness with this in mind... asking for Source energy to flow throught your crown chakra and down through your other energy centers. Try to feel this energy in a way that is meaningful to you...
Often times, as well, by grounding our energies in Mother earth (Gaia Urantia) it too gives us a needed platform of peace and harmony from which to reach out in our spiritual activities.
It is important to nurture and immerse ourselves in these healing energies as we attempt to work in the many meaningful areas of spiritual work.
Love,
Sandy
kataya
New Friend

Post by kataya »

Thankyou sandy, sorry I took awhile to respond I took awhile to check for responses. My dads a medicine man and he said pretty much the same thing, that I need to focus on getting better and taking better care of myself. he sent me some native remedies that have helped me a lot, and a healing stone to wear around my neck to help my energy because I've been astral projecting almost everynight without even meaning to and its been making me tired, plus my moms an energy vampire and that makes matters even more complicated and stressful during this spiritual awakening I've been going through. I guess since I was so afraid of astral projection when it would happen I was attracting bad entities that would also leach my energy when id be afraid of them, and sometimes id astral project to some nice looking place with a colorful swirly sky, something felt strange about the place but it looked nice so I explored, then three children would come up they would just float towards me and something looked wrong, but when I went up to them they didn't look innocent anymore they would shapeshif and id panic and come back to my body and wake up, those weird astral experiences kept happening when I was still dating my twin flame. I really miss him, I'm still confused about what happened between me and him, something seems to be blocking the connection we had, he broke up with me and said he didn't want to hurt me but that the connection just isn't here anymore and that he doesn't know why but he isn' t sure if he still feels the sa me, h
kataya
New Friend

Post by kataya »

Sorry, my message started to act weird so I had to stop typing. What I was also going to say was he felt bad but that he had been holding it in for awhile and needed to end it he said. Thing is, I still feel the connection. I already knew he was about to say something of that sort and that we were breaking up, I got really anxious about that right as he was coming up to me and tell me. I don't understand, I'm wondering if he really doesn't feel it anymore, or if somethings blocking our connection, if its only temporary till I get better (which I really believe I'm a lot better now) I just don't understand. My whole life has changed since then, positive and negative. I feel like I've been changing more into how he was its weird, I've somehow slightly got the accent from where he came from, and I end up having similar behaviors but I'm not doing it on purpose, I really cannot control the stuff like the accent. At first I didn't realize it until I saw a video of myself before I met him, even my face has changed. My facial structure has changed, I look more like him now, my eyes are wider like his, my nose changed, my cheek bones, its really weird. The week that took place, I experience my crown chakra activating I was having a lot of anxiety attacks then spontanious laughing changing to crying outbursts out of nowhere was really scary, and confusing. It was like two weeks ago. I'm still getting ringing in my ears a lot though.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Huloo :)

I've made a ton of posts already today and spotted this as I was about to logout and thought what the heck, I'm on a roll lol. :roll

I feel I need to ask (because I have ringing in my ears nearly all day long), how do you tell the difference between tinitus and it being something else/contact? I used to be in a rock band years ago and I'm sure some of the ringing I experience is due to that, but, and it's a big but, I have different ringing of lots of different types and pitch type that I'm sure are nothing to do with tinitus at all. I've read the posts above and feel now I share something some of you experience with the ringing.

I think I may've neglected to acknowledge it being something more due to being in a rock band and put it down purely to that.

Jack :pig: