Ringing in Ears

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Ringing in Ears

Post by sammy »

Hey Jack,
I don't know for sure, but my GUESS would be the consistency of which you experience the ringing. I have a loud ringing on very rare occasions ( not that I take the time to "tune in")...but I would suggest you seek out an ear doctor to be certain.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:Hey Jack,
I don't know for sure, but my GUESS would be the consistency of which you experience the ringing. I have a loud ringing on very rare occasions ( not that I take the time to "tune in")...but I would suggest you seek out an ear doctor to be certain.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Heya Sammy :hithere

Yeah I think you're right, I think it's my left better than my right due to having my speakers mostly at my right whenever we did a show or rehearsal. I would say over the past weeks since trying to cool the mind chatter, the tones and pitch with ringing types have definitely changed and now that I think of it, don't seem to be particularly located in my ears at times, it's as if it's "around" my head :? .

It's very fascinating how changing your mindset can do such a thing but I woul say for sure, it does! :)

Jack :pig:
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi ya'll :hithere
I was about to do the same as Jack and logoff and this caught my eye, And yes just like you Jack I thought I had done something to my my ears and have seemed to always been "extra" sensitive. I did work a loud job ages ago and actually had my ears tested upon leaving that job to find my hearing was fine but the tones continue and yeah different tones and frequencies even different timbre ! and outside like not from within at times ... right Im logging out this time lol
Love to all :loves