I think something is happening.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
daved444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I think something is happening.

Post by daved444 »

Hello all my name is David and I am new to this Journey. Although I have seen numbers for a long time it hasn't been till very recently that I have begun to try and figure what it means. That is what has led me here.
I bought the CD and I have used it a few times getting all the way to my nature place. The last two times during the CD as I have gotten deeper in relaxation I have felt this kind of electric feeling through my entire body. It has been so overwhelming that it has made me short of breath. At that moment I have opened my eyes and noticed that the CD player is no longer spinning but George is still talking. I have asked a few people if this is possible and all have told me no. Then as George's voice is playing it starts to sound as if someone else is speaking at the same time(repeating the same words at the same time)This also happened to me yesterday fully awake. I was doing some research on line and I came across a website called Hay House radio. Doreen Virtue happened to be the person that was on air...when all of a sudden her voice started to do the same thing. This sort of double talk.
Can these incidences be related? Has anyone experienced similar things? I don't know how to feel about this. Is something really happening?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I think something is happening.

Post by Geoff »

Dear David,

Welcome. What you describe is certainly strange, and I don't think anyone else has described anything like that. Its even hard to see what the purpose might be, if it is a celestial. But hearing George's voice when the CD is not running, is nearly as weird.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

Thank you so much Geoff for responding, although I must admit I am a little nervous now.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

daved444 wrote:Thank you so much Geoff for responding, although I must admit I am a little nervous now.
Dear David,

Caution is never a bad thing, but fear can be. My intention was not to make you fearful. Merely to suggest at this time I have no idea what it might mean, or signify.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi David,

I have never heard of this before either but maybe this will help you to feel a little better.

A couple months ago George and I sat down to meditate together. George always has one of those small tape player recorders ready to record whatever he channels. Well this night we forgot to check the batteries and when I went to transcribe the message the batteries were dead so nothing was recorded.

Late that night I woke up to hear voices... It sounded like a TV was on so I crept out of bed peeked my head around the corner and saw that the TV was dark as it was supposed to be, but there was a faint light coming from George's office so I walked that way and as I did I could hear a channeled message being played. But when I got to the door all at once I heard a click of the player and nothing. :shock: There was no human in the room with me but I heard the player being stopped by someone... George and I have Midwayers around us frequently so I assume it was one of them as nothing else is allowed close by.

Many wonderous things happen when we meditate and lower our brain's activity. Perhaps this was a sort of validation of sorts... something to encourage you. Not sure. :scratch:
But I can tell you we have all experienced out of the ordinary things, things that we can't explain completely. Okay, I know this isn't much help, but at least you're not alone, right? :D

Take care.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Dave.

Over the years since 1972 I have discovered that it is best to teach the Akashic Construct participants to go deeper than they need to be to remain at a more stable level later when they are doing healing or taking dictation from their Teacher(s).

Some tend to go too deep and hear the voice on the tape (CD) together with a 'mental' echo -- hear the sound (voice) at two levels of recognition -- one a little slower than the other. I admit having experienced that a few times, and it is because you have "heard the routine before" that it will resonate like that.

It could never happen the first time around, as there would be nothing to resonate from memory. Likely you are going too deep -- a common problem. BTW. No one is fooling with you. I asked. :joker: Yes, sure, they fool with us, like knocking on the ceiling instead of on the door, but they're just like family after all those years.

Hope this helps.......
George
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Dave! Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

Thank you all for responding. I am new to this journey and at times can seem a little overwhelming.
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

I know you guy's get a lot of number sequence questions....So I am sorry to give one more(LOL) But I have to. Seeing number prompts has been happening for me a long time. The first was back in high school when my mother and I were almost run off the road by a tractor trailer whose back door had 444. I told her she should play that number in the lotto. She did not and sure enough it came out.(I tell her to this day she owes me money...LOL. Since then 11:11 and 222 but a lot of 444. I can see it almost every day on license plates, it came as the last digits on a credit card, the last 3 digits of my car registration, my son was born 4-4-08. I get it on grocery receipts, I am woken up at that time. I went to the grocery store to buy food for a bbq on sunday and the price of the package of steaks I picked up 4.44. It makes me laugh and frustrated all at the same time. My wife bought me bracelet with 444 engraved on it, because she can't believe how much it shows up for me.
I have felt for a long time that I have not been doing what I am supposed to be doing in life. It is not a feeling of lacking something. Just i am supposed to be doing something else.

Am I missing the answer somehow?
Is a particular Angel trying to give a message?
Is this all part of the correcting time?

Love and Joy

David
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

luvinlife wrote:Hi Dave! Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Love, Clare
Thank you so much....I think I need it LOL
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi David,

This thread may help.
11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

I love the 444's. For me they are a reminder that my angels are always near.

This is what Doreen Virtue says about the 444 number sequence...
444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.
222's a goodie too!
222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.
I have felt for a long time that I have not been doing what I am supposed to be doing in life. It is not a feeling of lacking something. Just i am supposed to be doing something else.
Be open and observant to opportunities that come to you. Sometimes they arrive on our doorstep and we are looking the other way for one reason or another... Yet all changes in our life, and I'm sure this goes with out saying, should be taken carefully, prayerfully, and thoughtfully.
Until this feeling is made clear or becomes a reality, it may help do what you are doing with gusto, joy and to the best of your abilities. Oh that reminds me of a lovely quote from Martin Luther King Jr.
If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well.
Any task well done can be very satisfying and make a difference in someone's life.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

Sandy,

Thank you...I am glad I found this place.

With much love

David
rojas444
New Friend

Post by rojas444 »

Hi Dave, just go with the flow. At first seems scary but once you open that door you will see wonderful things happen.
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

Can anyone tell me how the messages for the 11 11 mailing list are selected to be sent. It is amazing how they are sometimes an answer to exactly what I was asking about.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear David,

I hear what you are saying. Such a message (as yours) comes back to us quite often, since there are many subscribers
on the various lists.

It does happen that I am asked to transmit a message dealing with a problem relating to a certain subriber's dilemma.
More often I am asked to "re-run" a message from some years ago, because some folks need to read it.

Mostly I'm simply told by Chief Bzutu, "They're good messages," when someone suggests it was posted just for them.

Glad they come in handy. :)

God bless.......
George
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

George,

I do find them quite helpful and always happy to receive them. Many thanks to you and the Chief for providing them.

David
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hello David!

You wrote:
At that moment I have opened my eyes and noticed that the CD player is no longer spinning but George is still talking. I have asked a few people if this is possible and all have told me no. Then as George's voice is playing it starts to sound as if someone else is speaking at the same time(repeating the same words at the same time)This also happened to me yesterday fully awake.
I have also had a similar experience once while listening to the AC tracks. About a month ago, my iPod was on play and i must have been very relaxed because i fell asleep :/ Don't know for how long but i woke up because someone knocked on the door. The first thing i hear in my drowsiness is George's voice saying "You are an idiot" :shock: That got me wide awake and i thought.. WHAT? That's not on this cd.. :scratch: then i quickly turned it off and went to open the door.. I still don't know what that was all about.. :roll:

:loves
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

The first thing i hear in my drowsiness is George's voice saying "You are an idiot" :shock:
Nah! :lol: I wouldn't travel all the way to a Scandinavian country just to say that! And if I did, I wouldn't mean it.

What a surprising experience! :)

Hugs......
:bigsmurf:
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Dear George,
I wouldn't travel all the way to a Scandinavian country just to say that! And if I did, I wouldn't mean it.

What a relief! :cheers:

But someone made me get my act together a bit ;)

:loves
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~