2 word message

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
iamnine
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

2 word message

Post by iamnine »

During a recent meditation (I am a student of the Akashic Construct) I came away with a 2 word message "chelated silver". Of course I immediately searched the internet and found numerous, informative websites. I was familair w/the healing properties of silver (my mother-in-law was a homeopathic nurse who passed away 10 yrs. ago) but have never given thought to silver as a chelation therapy. Has anyone received such a direct message re: a specific regimen? During my next meditation I received another 2 word message "heal thyself". Should I assume my angels are telling me to heal myself with chelated silver before attempting to heal others?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 2 word message

Post by Geoff »

Dear iamnine,

I believe George uses this. Maybe Sandy will comment.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi iamnine,
George has used Colloidal silver and said it works good. But hasn't used chelated silver before.
You wrote:
Has anyone received such a direct message re: a specific regimen?
My friend Wingzie, who was a Reiki healer as well as a Akashic healer, once received a message from her Teacher to use Turmeric every day. But it was years ago and I can't remember the details. George often gets a couple words here and there from his Midwayer Friends (usually Bzutu) in regards to something he is pondering or contemplating.
Should I assume my angels are telling me to heal myself with chelated silver before attempting to heal others?
It would be hard to say, "Yes, this is what you are being told to do." But I do believe it is important that healers take care of themselves too and have been told that in my own AC when I have a problem that needs addressed.
If you have a health problem that has been plaguing you, this might be a gentle reminder to not forget to take care of what ails you and perhaps after an intensive investigation into the benefits or draw backs to using chelated silver you may discover this is exactly what you need. Also you may be able to ask for clarification the next time you meditate or enter your Akashic Construct. Sorry, I know I'm not much help but I hope you find the answers you need.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
iamnine
New Friend

Post by iamnine »

Dear Geoff & Sandy,
Thanks so much for your quick response to my inquiry re: the use of chelated silver. In fact; this is the same as collodial silver which binds to heavy metals inside the body and cleans them from the system. I am going to the health food store today to purchase a bottle. I am not experiencing anything unusual re: my health, but I'm sure that I could use a good detox after being on this planet for 50+ years...there are no known side effects from it's use if used appropriately, so I''ll give it a try.
Thanks again!
Pam
sammy

Post by sammy »

Just be sure you DO use it properly...I've read it can literally turn your skin a silver color!

I have had a few brief messages. It came as a voice directly into my brain (by-passed my ears somehow)...Some of them were spot on, one I have yet to figure out.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
iamnine
New Friend

Post by iamnine »

Hi Sammy,
Thanks for your response. Actually, I saw a man on the Today Show recently who used so much collodial silver his skin turned a deep indigo blue and will remain that way for the rest of his life! However; he admitted to using an inordinate amount and regrets it deeply. I plan to use only the amount indicated on the bottle. BTW: I love your picture! You appear to be having so much fun, it makes me smile to see it. :D
All the best,
Pam
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you Pam! I was having a great time!

Good luck with the colloidal silver!

LOVE!!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

I had another one last night...

Was meditating and I was seeing some very vague images when a voice boomed in my head "look closely at this" ...then the images WENT AWAY! So I asked for clarification...all I saw was a coyote and then it looked like he was putting his nose into a wedding cake! What the heck was that?????

LOVE!!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH!!!! I just remembered...I also woke up at 4:44 last night...well...this morning. An odd time for me to wake up. I usually wake up between 3am and 3:35 (then fall back to sleep).

Really bugs me when they give you a clue and then NO clarification! :duh :duh :duh

OH well.

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sammy,

I was thinking about your coyote wedding cake thing...

Have you thought of looking up coyote in animal totems/symbolism on the internet. Maybe it would give you a place to start.

Here are just a few URLs I found

http://www.animaltotem.com/store.html?wc=55
"Coyote teaches us to laugh at our mistakes so we won't get mired in the pain of life's lessons. Coyote comes into our lives when we need to understand the balance of wisdom and foolishness." ( I liked this part)
http://www.animalspirits.com/index2.html
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-s ... oyote.html
http://onespiritx.tripod.com/magick18.htm

I don't have a clue about the wedding cake???? Makes me hungry though! :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Sandy,
Well, what I have considered is that one of my co-meditating cohorts has "Coyote" for ONE of her guides. I've seen him often over the years when she is in need of healing. He also showed up (uninvited I might add) when I went on that special mission you asked me to do several months ago. I also know that she is (by her choice, and on good terms with) going through a divorce. Guessing that I need to share the 444 message with her, but she's not answering her phone right now.

LOVE!!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well....BINGO!

I posted that and the phone rang...it was her and I passed along the info...HAD to have been for her!

Thank you Angels!

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: :sunflower: Looks like you used your noodle and got the clarification you asked for! :loves
Hugs,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I think my problem is that I tend to over think everything..."can it be that simple?" ... Guess so! :lol:

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Sammy!!!!!! Just love those prompts!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Illawarra District, Australia, August 25, 2004.
Teacher Samuel.
Subject: “The Ego — an Essential Commodity."
Received by George Barnard.

Samuel: “I want to talk with you today about language, and how over lengthy periods, at times quite short intervals, the meanings of certain terms and words tend to go through ‘concept changes.’ Yes. Your living languages do change, and individual words and terms can change, shift in meaning, to be understood as something different entirely. ‘Justice done’ is one such term.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17326
sorry to bump an old thread but i'd been thinking of a 2 word message also
"worldly concern"

i used to hold those two words in negative context thinking worldly affairs could not quench this souls thirst but now just the opposite is happening... i find myself curious- where are we going as a people and what's to come of this world...?
it feels like there's much going on behind the scenes and i am just starting to wake up to events and interest that could very much foster souls growth

:D i'm happy but hope this change is for the better... for truth and awareness
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
Your posts always give me so much to think about. :D I am of the mind that all we experience "in the flesh" contribute to soul growth as does all we experience in the spirit. They are interrelated and work together to complete the person we are now and the 'person" we will become in eternity.
it feels like there's much going on behind the scenes and i am just starting to wake up to events and interest that could very much foster souls growth

i'm happy but hope this change is for the better... for truth and awareness
"Go with the Divine flow." Understanding, attainment, awareness and truth, are often found as we step out without fear and reliance on old thought forms. ;) The way you will be is not written in stone little brother. You are evolving and never stagnant. That is a blessing! :kiss:

Hugs,
Sandy
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

While the subject of two word messages is on the board, I'd like to ask if anyoneone could help me with one. I am an AC student, and back in late April, I journaled a two word message..... "Peruvian Hat." I remember hearing these words immediately after I saw a red, triangular, velvety hat with white dots or tassles on it. (Much like the cap depicted on pictures of Santa Claus, only the top is short and stands up). I googled those words and all I saw were Peruvian ski hats. I could not find any headwear via google that looked like my vision. Most things I see or hear end up making sense immediately or soon thereafter. This particular phrase and vision have me stumped. Many thanks to anyone who may offer a clue on this little mystery.
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi HDPG-
Don't have any answers for you, but your 2 words reminded me of another 2 words that were given to me some time ago...and I have yet to figure them out..."Pink Pagoda"...if I recall, the words were accompanied by a vision of my uncle's neck looking like a silky pink tie and shaped like a Pagoda....just ODD! And, no...no drugs were involved :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HDPG and you too Sammy,

It is easy to get side tracked on such a facinating search... I spent a few hours enjoying various articles while looking for historic and traditional hats of Peru. Here are a few URLs... Not sure if any of them depict what you saw but it was fun searching anyway.

As to the meaning and why it came up while in your Akashic Construct. That would be hard to say. It could very well be a clue to something you want to know...such as identifying marks of a celestial guide or patient who may have been with you around this time...or it could be a clue to something you are working on... a question that flashed through your head...It could be symbolism... anything... Keep asking for more clarification and hopefully you will get it. :finger:
Love,
Sandy

http://www.google.com.au/images?rlz=1T4 ... CCkQsAQwAA

http://www.tiwy.com/pais/peru/chavin/eng.phtml
I found photos a the bottom that depict a traditional Peruvian hat ( from very ancient city of Chavin) The whole article was interesting... even if the hats aren't exactly what we are looking for.

There are hats shown in the bottom of the this article as well.
http://www.tiwy.com/pais/peru/el_corazo ... /eng.phtml

In this URL
http://www.tiwy.com/pais/peru/viajes/vi ... padelmundo

Look at the photo entitled "picture of the world...There is a figure middle right wearing an interesting hat.

http://www.culturefocus.com/peru-machu-picchu.htm
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

Thanks Sandy and Sammy,
Just out of the blue "odd" is right Sammy. "Pink Pagoda" is a good one too.
Sandy, your insight is valuable, and i will keep all of your suggestions in mind. I'll have to check my journal, but during that period, many times, I would ask for my guide(s) to reveal himself, herself, or themselves prior to entering the AC. I had since quit asking because I never seemed to get an answer, and I never dreamed that could be a clue. Thank you for spending so much time digging for me. The articles were indeed interesting. I have always been amazed when I look at ancient Inca stonework. I mean how on Earth did they manage to build these structures with such precision? I am no expert. I probably just watch to much History Channel. :lol: Nevertheless, I enjoyed the stroll through those pictures on the links you sent. As luck would have it, the hat in this photo (on the stone carving) most closely resembles what I saw. http://www.tiwy.com/pais/peru/viajes/vi ... padelmundo
I know it's a rough carving, but that is it. It matches what I drew in my journal, and it looks nothing like any of the other traditional hats. I will probe further and research the carving. Fantastic!
Sammy, I'll see what I can do about "Pink Pagoda"..... :D Interesting

Much Love....
Phillip
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
GlobalNonCompliance
New Friend

Post by GlobalNonCompliance »

got another one for ya, kinostethia (didn't spell it) naturally i go ogled it, apparently its a word for the empathic system of interaction between muscles, ligaments and your brain.
Self Love is an Addiction we all must Master here in the industrialized world

I will work to have my life as it was intended to be by the most high
"The Life Intended" is a creation all of us have but to ask to enjoy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phillip,

I love anything historical...books...documentaries...ancient cities etc... I could get lost in exploring such things as was evident in my search for Peruvian hats...LOL I could have easily spent the whole day and enjoyed every minute of it researching not just hats but all things Peru.
I was so excited that you found your hat on an ancient carving. I find that especially interesting... a clue perhaps to your guide??? :finger: Time will tell...I do feel there was a very good reason for you to see what you saw. And for Sammy too and her "pink pagoda"...

Hiya GNC,
You wrote:
got another one for ya, kinostethia (didn't spell it) naturally i go ogled it, apparently its a word for the empathic system of interaction between muscles, ligaments and your brain.
Here's a dfinition I found online. ( link lost )
The kinesthetic system is one part of the two parts of the sensory system. This system primarily is used to help a person stay balanced and coordinate his or her movements. It is related to physical movement and knowing of the body, including the brain's motor cortex, which controls bodily motion. Movement in joints of our bodies is possible in part by the kinesthetic system. Kinesthesia is important because of the functions it completes for our body associated to balance movement. Without the kinesthetic system to help send messages down to our body parts and back, our body parts would feel as though they weren't attached to our body. It would seem as if the body parts were just taking up space around us only that we wouldn't feel it. Also, a person who suffers from the loss of the kinestheic system would be a very slow mover as well as being slumped. As shown, the kinesthetic system is an important feature of our complex body system that is required to maintain movement.

I also found this sort of related Wikkipedia page interesting? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proprioception

There are so many amazingly complicated things going on in our body that must work perfectly sometimes with other systems for us to be at optimum health.. Our bodies are truly a work of genius .
at first I was wondering if kinesthesia was related to Applied kinesiology. Not too sure about that though.
I believe my sister's Chiropractor practices Applied kinesiology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology (Look under the heading Basics) it sounds like it is a controversial Practice but I am amazed at what my sis's doctor knew about her body functions by using this. In many instances he was spot on when she visited her medical doctor with his findings. Actually I have had three siblings who have had great results from their local practitoner. My Dad is a skeptic and call him a Voodoo Dr. But he also admits he doesn't know how he gets the answers but they have been right. :lol:

Love,
Sandy