Presence with Fear

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Presence with Fear

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that great advice Geoff! I will try it out on our neighbor's two beautiful dogs who are "camped" just on the other side of the wall beside where I like to meditate. You know, I think without realizing it that is what I was doing with our parrot, Lacey. I would close my eyes and sooth her by imagining I was stroking her head or having her snuggle in on my neck...She would close her eyes too ( I would peak. ;) ) and start stroking her head with her foot and then get really comfy with head in her feathers. 8)
I will give it a try on our doggie friends first chance I get! 8)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Re: Presence with Fear

Post by crluvearth »

Thanks for sharing, sounds like a wonderful experience! I love hearing other's experience and different ways they meditate. I experience the colors you described, mostly violet and green. At first I just experienced colors but as you mentioned I think there is something more and I believe as I practice and learn to relax more- more will be revealed :)

I have been in a little slump lately, all of my own making, but did take some time this weekend to breath and meditate. I could feel the stress washing away...aahhh Now if I only had a pool in my yard :idea:

Love,
Cindy