The Female Apostles

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Female Apostles

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello Everyone,

I have enjoyed the daily mail-out messages as well as reading through many of the forum topics. I have been working with the first 2 tracks on the Akashic construct cd and have been thinking it's time to move onto the third. So I have had many of the lessons and topics from the 1111 Progress Group mulling around in the back of my mind. Yesterday I had a chance to peruse the message board a little more. I had come across a post where Gabriel had come though with a message that Mary Magdaleine was not Jesus' soulmate / partner.

Last night as I was sleeping, in my dream state I was considering the 12 apostles of Jesus and I remembered that awhile back I had read that there were also 12 female apostles (that had been left out of the bible)- Perhaps because I had read Gabriel's message about Mary Magdaleine, I was considering that she was one of them. Unfortunately the majority of my musings while sleeping have faded from my conscious mind. But at the point that I felt I had reached a sort of conclusion I woke up, turned my had and looked directly at my digital alarm clock - it read 12:12!! - 12 male apostles & 12 female apostles :D I guess I was on the right track!!
XOX
Monica
mm1111
Family

Re: The Female Apostles

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Monica L-

Wow! That is a very awsome experience :roll . Reading it reminded me that last night I woke up just a little and heard what seemed like two people (males)talking about me. I really didn't think it was a dream, I felt like I just stumbled on to someone elses conversation. I remember thinking I should see what time it is but dont remember if I saw it. Pretty amazing what is going on while we are sleeping! Thanks for sharing your experience :D

Love mm.
Follow your heart
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Thanks for responding mm!

Sometimes, instead of having dreams, I have "conversations" in my sleep, whether it be with other people or sometimes I actually mull things over and solve whatever problem it is while I'm asleep in my mind. Like a conversation with myself. I usually only become aware of these conversations/ problem solving just before waking, and normally don't remember most of the conversations / mullings (Unfortunately :? ) Hopefully the AC will help with that!
XOX
Monica
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Monica,

Welcome to the forum.

There was a woman's evangelical corps that Jesus instituted in the first century. The twelve apostles were quite shocked when this occurred. In a male dominated society this was nothing less than revolutionary for the times. In the UB it states that a society has not truly matured until men and women are seen as equals. Jesus's selection of the womens' evangelical corp made it quite plain how our Creator Son viewed these matters. Here is the selection from the Urantia papers.

150:1 THE WOMEN'S EVANGELISTIC CORPS

150:1.1 Of all the daring things which Jesus did in connection with his earth career, the most amazing was his sudden announcement on the evening of January 16: " On the morrow we will set apart ten women for the ministering work of the kingdom. " At the beginning of the two weeks' period during which the apostles and the evangelists were to be absent from Bethsaida on their furlough, Jesus requested David to summon his parents back to their home and to dispatch messengers calling to Bethsaida ten devout women who had served in the administration of the former encampment and the tented infirmary. These women had all listened to the instruction given the young evangelists, but it had never occurred to either themselves or their teachers that Jesus would dare to commission women to teach the gospel of the kingdom and minister to the sick. These ten women selected and commissioned by Jesus were: Susanna, the daughter of the former chazan of the Nazareth synagogue; Joanna, the wife of Chuza, the steward of Herod Antipas; Elizabeth, the daughter of a wealthy Jew of Tiberias and Sepphoris; Martha, the elder sister of Andrew and Peter; Rachel, the sister-in-law of Jude, the Master's brother in the flesh; Nasanta, the daughter of Elman, the Syrian physician; Milcha, a cousin of the Apostle Thomas; Ruth, the eldest daughter of Matthew Levi; Celta, the daughter of a Roman centurion; and Agaman, a widow of Damascus. Subsequently, Jesus added two other women to this group—Mary Magdalene and Rebecca, the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea.

150:1.2 Jesus authorized these women to effect their own organization and directed Judas to provide funds for their equipment and for pack animals. The ten elected Susanna as their chief and Joanna as their treasurer. From this time on they furnished their own funds; never again did they draw upon Judas for support.

150:1.3 It was most astounding in that day, when women were not even allowed on the main floor of the synagogue (being confined to the women's gallery), to behold them being recognized as authorized teachers of the new gospel of the kingdom. The charge which Jesus gave these ten women as he set them apart for gospel teaching and ministry was the emancipation proclamation which set free all women and for all time; no more was man to look upon woman as his spiritual inferior. This was a decided shock to even the twelve apostles. Notwithstanding they had many times heard the Master say that " in the kingdom of heaven there is neither rich nor poor, free nor bond, male nor female, all are equally the sons and daughters of God, " they were literally stunned when he proposed formally to commission these ten women as religious teachers and even to permit their traveling about with them. The whole country was stirred up by this proceeding, the enemies of Jesus making great capital out of this move, but everywhere the women believers in the good news stood staunchly behind their chosen sisters and voiced no uncertain approval of this tardy acknowledgment of woman's place in religious work. And this liberation of women, giving them due recognition, was practiced by the apostles immediately after the Master's departure, albeit they fell back to the olden customs in subsequent generations. Throughout the early days of the Christian church women teachers and ministers were called deaconesses and were accorded general recognition. But Paul, despite the fact that he conceded all this in theory, never really incorporated it into his own attitude and personally found it difficult to carry out in practice.

The word apostle means "one sent forth." Certainly these ten outstanding women were sent forth as teachers and preachers of the good news. Their selection was validated by none other than our Creator Son. They may not have been technically viewed as "apostles," but they were sent forth by Jesus to do the same work that his male followers were to do. In the eyes of Jesus and of our Heavenly Father both groups were apostles. They were "sent forth" to preach and teach the good news of the Kingdom within.

Paul did not ascribe to this view of our Creator Son. He fell back on the old male dominated society route. He wrote in one of his letters that he does not permit women to speak in the congregation. He also insisted on a woman wearing a head covering when teaching another male. We know that these are rules and regulations thought up by men in a male dominated society. These rules did not reflect the views of our Creator Son. True progress will not occur on our earth until women are seen as equals to men.

Love,
Paul
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Hi Paul - That is very interesting indeed. It will be interesting to discover if any of these women are my teachers.

Many thanks,
Monica
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Monica,
What a great post! :D I loved it and the way the answers came about for you! ...and what a great photo avatar! Are those your Geese and ducks?

Thanks for posting this Ubook excerpt, Paul. I enjoy reading about the Women Apostles in the UBook. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Hi Sandy,

Yes it was very cool to be given such a clear message. I also found it interesting in the passages from the U Book that Paul posted that therer were originally 10 women appointed but Jesus added Mary Magdalene and Rebecca, which made it 12 altogether - equal number to the male apostles.

The ducks and goose in my picture are not mine, but they live at a public pond close to my place. There's actually quite a few geese there- they've been known to stop traffic crossing a main road from the pond to a grassy area across the way. They don't fear much!

Love,
Monica
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Monica,
Your description of your park reminded me of a park close to where I used to live. It was beautiful and in the early years had some lovely domesticated ducks that often begged for food from visitors. But then we entered a time when a flock of Canadian Geese landed there on a break and found the "eats" so good that they didn't wish to continue their migration. Gosh they were beautiful birds but as they multipled, well, you can imagine in a smallish pond the environmental mess that can ensue. The park rangers told us they began discouraging them and asked the patrons not to feed them... But gosh it was hard! I think they did eventually return to their wild ways. It's funny when I saw your photo I immediately thought of the connection with my beloved park back home with such good memories... :D
Have a great week end!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Hi Sandy,

The permanent fowl residents are well looked after here. They are actually moved to a different location in the winter to be looked after. Feeding rights are quite strict and personally I don't feed any feathered friends until after it is clear they have missed the migration window and are sticking around for the winter. (& natural resources are scarce).

That's amazing that Canada geese are way over in Australia. I loved learning that when a goose is injured, at least two others will leave the formation & accompany the injured bird to safety. For the last few years in the pond near my place were three Canada Geese. One Male had a broken wing. This year it seems the other pair left after keeping him company for three years. I feel sad for him - it must be lonely. Birds of a feather DO stick together. Even though the ducks and geese share the same pond, they don't "hang' out together. Even the white geese kept separate from the Canada geese.

Have you ever seen the documentary Winged Migration? It's amazing!

XOX
Monica
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Monica :hithere very interesting topic ....i did not know there were these female aspostles....cool ! :D :sunflower: welcome to the 1111 board. :hithere

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Thanks Blue Nova,

Yes, isn't that cool ?!- Especially in an age where Male domination reigned. Too bad to see that Paul went against his own inner knowing and succumbed to the societal norms of the day.
XOX
Monica