Motion sickness??

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Motion sickness??

Post by mm1111 »

Has anyone ever got dizzy or motion sickness while meditating? I was doing so well today, finally no animals/phones or people distracting me. This is the second time where I have been really close to actually seeing something and then I start to feel like I am spinning which leads to me feeling very sick to my stomach and pulling out of the visions. It was almost at the same spot of the cd as last time when I actually tossed my cookies.

I am very excited to get so close, I was starting to get concerned I would not be able to see anything but feel I am learning how to relax and let go more and more. Wish the spins would stop though.

Much Love, mm1111
Follow your heart
blue nova

Re: Motion sickness??

Post by blue nova »

yes...i have been having bouts of motion sickness lately. try not to meditate on full stomach .....it does help. it is normal to experience... :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks a lot Blue nova-

I am glad it is normal...I must be getting close! :finger: I meditate in the morning before I eat and was thinking it may be my empty stomach. I will go in the middle and maybe have a little snack first.

Lately when I meditate with the AC cd, (after praying, asking for protection, and Gods light) I have been really open to what ever may happen. I do ask for a Celestial but that is as specific as I get. Does this sound like a good approach? I think I have been trying to picture what I assume things may be and feel like I have been blocking who might want to come through. I also feel like I am getting closer using this approach. :roll

Thanks again, love mm1111
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi MM and everyone...
MM, I haven't experienced motion sickness while meditating but I have experienced something akin to my stomach lurching...you know like when you go over a small rise in the car a little fast. :D :sunflower:
I think your approach to doing the AC is just fine. When the time is right you will most likely get what you ask for and meet a loving Celestial. When I began the AC Cd years ago I always got a patient when I asked for it...yet when I asked for a celestial the room seemed empty ( I used the word seemed because I suspect in either case I had celestials beside me while I worked.) My friend Wingzie, and I complained to each other about this ...seeing patients came naturally to us but sadly, seeing our celestial friends seemed to allude us. You can imagine my joy when some weeks after beginning the Akshic Construct I saw my Teacher for the first time. I was so dumbstruck that I blocked hearing his name. He had to tell me three times getting louder with each repetition. :oops: I will never forget it and the Love, knowledge and understanding he has shared with me. I guess it isn't so much the experiences in my AC that ignites the joy within as it is the Love I felt and feel from my human and celestial siblings...Course this is the same Love that makes my tummy lurch in meditation... God.

Hugs special lady! :loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Sandy-

I decided to start the AC cd over since I am not seeing anything yet. Today is day 2 of the first part, I start by saying the Divine Love prayer three times. I really focused on the love I use to feel as a kid when I went to church on Christmas. With my heart burning I started the CD. I seemed to be close to seeing something, kinda looked like a bunch of people walking around. I layed back on my bed after the first part was done to see if anything would happen and when I felt close I had to get up and get sick again! :x

This might sound wierd but do you think it is possible for my spirit attachment to cause this and may be trying to keep me from communicating with celestials? I have been working hard on trying to get rid of him, I even spent 4 hours yesterday trying (not through communication with him). I just checked to see if he was still there as I did not feel him leave. He is still here and is ruder than ever. :evil: I can't even repeat what he said. I was trying to get him to go out of love but he wont and after what he just said to me I will not try to automatic write anymore at all. I plan to focus on getting close to God as I have been and try to forget him until I can afford to have him removed.

Thank you and God Bless, mm
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

mm1111 wrote:Hello Sandy-

I decided to start the AC cd over since I am not seeing anything yet. Today is day 2 of the first part, I start by saying the Divine Love prayer three times. I really focused on the love I use to feel as a kid when I went to church on Christmas. With my heart burning I started the CD. I seemed to be close to seeing something, kinda looked like a bunch of people walking around. I layed back on my bed after the first part was done to see if anything would happen and when I felt close I had to get up and get sick again! :x

This might sound wierd but do you think it is possible for my spirit attachment to cause this and may be trying to keep me from communicating with celestials? I have been working hard on trying to get rid of him, I even spent 4 hours yesterday trying (not through communication with him). I just checked to see if he was still there as I did not feel him leave. He is still here and is ruder than ever. :evil: I can't even repeat what he said. I was trying to get him to go out of love but he wont and after what he just said to me I will not try to automatic write anymore at all. I plan to focus on getting close to God as I have been and try to forget him until I can afford to have him removed.

Thank you and God Bless, mm
Dear mm,

Sadly, yes I do think this could be caused by your issue. And I am truly concerned that you do not give up this battle. I am reading this book, and it worries me how simply and apparently innocently these things are when starting. However they usually seem to "offer" something - knowledge, understanding, etc. A real celestial NEVER does that.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Geoff-

I am touched by your concern, dont worry , I won't give up. I may have earned close if not all of the $150.00 for the removal by pullling weeds at my Grandmas house. Kinda feels like I am "paying" for my lack of knowledge and jumping in head first into something I knew very little about. I also feel ashamed for having my attention so easily turned away from God. Should I continue to meditate or wait until the removal? I wish I didn't have to wait the 2-4 weeks to have it done, as I am now afraid of full possession. I say the Divine Love prayer 3 times a day every day. Is there more I can be doing?

Again, I can't thank you enough. Much love to you and God Bless. Love mm.
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

mm1111 wrote: Kinda feels like I am "paying" for my lack of knowledge and jumping in head first into something I knew very little about.
Dear mm,

It is only through reading this book that I have discovered how innocently and gradually these these can go down the wrong track. I have been thinking how best to utilise this info. Knowledge is the thing. The very latest case I am reading about is a University Professor who made a scientific experiment of his OBE's and you would think someone like that would research the subject in circles where he could learn of the dangers. But no, he was a scientist, thought himself a guru, and had a whole bunch of folks following his "path". Some of the newcomers very quickly said this energy was not benevolent, and left. A discarnate entity that ASKS for something, or OFFERS something is almost certainly of evil intent. They do seem to be able to hide their nasty side for even years, but the bit that comes out is they keep asking for you to let them in, or they say that you will gain something (usually something that person is very interested in) if you do something. In the thousands upon thousands of messages we have, I have NEVER seen a real teacher ever offer you something, or ask for something. The next sign is exactly where you picked up. They start to "come out" and the nasty side is shown, in just a few episodes. Some things friends or colleagues notice, but its strange how these folks in this book rarely do attribute much to the episode, until its far too late. Its as if they are "enjoying" the unique experience that they are "sharing".
mm1111 wrote: Should I continue to meditate or wait until the removal? I wish I didn't have to wait the 2-4 weeks to have it done, as I am now afraid of full possession. I say the Divine Love prayer 3 times a day every day. Is there more I can be doing?
That sounds very good. I would ask also for your guide to keep close to you. I would spend quiet time with Father, if you can do this without interruption. If not, stick with prayers, mantras etc. You cannot get full possession if you refuse all overtures, and keep on stating your will. Do you have a crucifix? You could see if you can wear one. They hate those. If nothing else it signifies your intention to follow the Master.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Geoff-
Geoff wrote:Its as if they are "enjoying" the unique experience that they are "sharing".
It is like that, it feels nice, it didn't feel like "bad" energy. He was having me do things I felt wern't right after a while. Said I would be rich and to go buy lottery tickets. I argued with him that this didn't seem right and that I did not even want to be "rich" if it was going to change me as a person. I was not looking to get rich, I was looking for God. He said God wanted me to have this present. So many things were raising red flags but I thought I was safe with the way I was going about things (praying, stating intention and much more). I always felt like something was missing and began to push more, I wanted to get loving messages from Celestials and he wasn't doing that.

I do have a crucifix I keep on my key chain..it was blessed by a pastor in Mexico. I think I will take it off the key chain and keep it in my pocket, though I would hate to lose it.

Much Love, mm
Follow your heart
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i have just recently encountered such a feeling...after years and years of meditation.

as soon as soul starts to leave body..this occurs..which is perfectly natural.

time...soul and god not know of such a thing.....it does not exist. when soul leaves body..it leaves behind such things. so...body knows of time and soul not...when making transition from body...body will experience such things as motion sickness and or nausea. i have noticed now...time changes. it is very slow..here in physical ...and different at hOMe. time not exist or happen at hOMe.

this..will cause a physical symptom...going from consciousness to consciousness....time, to no time, no time to time....presence to Presence or Presence to presence...from phsycial to Soft..Soft to physical....

remember the movie superman ? he went from ordinary fella (physical ) to superman (soul) ...he went thru metamorphosis...he changed from one to another...this is...like soul does. it goes from one concsciousness to another .

and in this process...is it not reality..to go thru changes... ??

yes...it is.

not only will sights, sounds change...other things will morph also....like time.

and when soul and body go thru such a change...motion sickness/nausea will occur.

do not set your mind upon evil..for it may take such a form. God..is Love and all knowledge that stems from it...no evil God knows.

evil...is all physical mind and stems from fear.

Reality...is what we make of it. i choose my Reality as Gods Reality. no DEVIL resides in God. why is this ? because God is all Love....God Creates All..if God knows not evil...then 'satan' or 'the devil' does not exist. because...we cannnot 'make something' if we know not what something is !

so.....all these people that believe in devil....it happens. the 'devil' is an 'entity' who is easily blamed for 'rotten or bad' things to happen from.

just because u feel nauseated..does not mean it is some form of evil.

ok ?

Reality is what we want it to be.

:loves
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Blue Nova-

Thank you for you advice. I went into this with the thought that all the "bad guys were gone". The thing is, I had been automatic writing with what I thought was my teacher. Now that I found out the truth, things he says are extremly ugly and rude. He is not comming from love.

I do know what you are saying about time and changing. It really felt like I was actually going somewhere when the motion sickness happened. I do feel comforted by your words and hope that my first thought that I was just getting really close and doing well meditating is the right one. This darn spirit attachment is really slowing down the process, only because I know he is there. I will be sure to read your words over again and continue trying to meditate with love as my focus point. Thaks again!

Much love, mm
Follow your heart
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello!

I just meditated for the fisrt time in a long time using the Ac cd. When the elevator came up I felt someone but couldn't really see them. I thought maybe a female with robes but it was hard to tell. I felt lost in there this time, I didn't know what to do since I wasn't healing anyone. I wandered around a while and then just told myself (or someone else told me 8) ) to just let go. So I did. My body instantly started to buzz and vibrate. I knew this feeling, and wasn't going to let fear or excitement interupt it this time. I let go more, went with it. Then I started to feel like I was going somewhere again, like before. Then here it comes, oh no..please don't throw up!!! I resisted as long as could, I wanted to see where I was going for once. I had to sit up and lean over the side of bed to let it out, darn it! :duh

By this time, George was back and I layed back down to let him bring me back all the way. My body was so very heavy and still buzzing. I know for sure it has nothing to do with any spirit attachment since we gave him the boot and this excites me very much! I find it a little funny that it has been a year since this happened last. I will try again tomorrow if I can and hope somehow I might get used to the feeling so I can see where this is going. I feel like it will something very special if I can get it under control. Any advice, tips or similar stories would be great. Thanks and much love to you all.

Maggie :kiss:
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Maggie,

First of all, I can't tell you how good it is to see you here in the "family room" again! Your sweet spirit always gives my own such a gentle boost. :kiss:

Now, this is gonna sound strange, and don't laugh or..well, why not....go ahead... have a good chuckle but...many times when someone has come to me for some kind of healing in my AC I am led to my akashic medicine cabinet and choose some glowing medicine of some sort. So I am thinking that maybe the next time you go there and you do not have work to do with a patient. First check out your medicine cabinet for spirit motion sickness tablets. As I said it sounds, silly but I have found everything I need for a healing always waiting for me there. And with Faith I choose and deliver the "medincine" as intuited. It should not be any different for the healer, right? You are in need of some type of healing, of a sorts, for a condition in the spiritual that is affecting you in the physical. I am sure your guides, angels and teachers will have run into this before and so the knowledge to treat it is there. Address the needed healing first before attempting this spiritual movement... fingers crossed next time...it will be "smooth sailing." :finger:

(((((((Big HUG Sis)))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear mm1111,

The vibration is a healing process. Likely you didn't get a patient because YOU needed a healing. It happens a lot...

at least I'm often told by list subscribers that they were treated in this way, and...
mostly it goes OK..

What I hear from the Midwayers is that we are difficult to deal with because we are all different, and
what is not enough for one of us is too much for another.

And yes, take the red pill. :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSGtg26-TpU something I was enjoying just now. :o)

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Sandy wrote:Hi MM and everyone...
MM, I haven't experienced motion sickness while meditating but I have experienced something akin to my stomach lurching...you know like when you go over a small rise in the car a little fast. :D :sunflower:
I think your approach to doing the AC is just fine. When the time is right you will most likely get what you ask for and meet a loving Celestial. When I began the AC Cd years ago I always got a patient when I asked for it...yet when I asked for a celestial the room seemed empty ( I used the word seemed because I suspect in either case I had celestials beside me while I worked.) My friend Wingzie, and I complained to each other about this ...seeing patients came naturally to us but sadly, seeing our celestial friends seemed to allude us. You can imagine my joy when some weeks after beginning the Akshic Construct I saw my Teacher for the first time. I was so dumbstruck that I blocked hearing his name. He had to tell me three times getting louder with each repetition. :oops: I will never forget it and the Love, knowledge and understanding he has shared with me. I guess it isn't so much the experiences in my AC that ignites the joy within as it is the Love I felt and feel from my human and celestial siblings...Course this is the same Love that makes my tummy lurch in meditation... God.

Hugs special lady! :loves
Sandy

Sandy that is so funny because i have only seen celestials and dont know how to initiate healing, no one comes to be healed.. i very much want to learn more about it.
And sometimes when im meditating i feel like im rocking from side to side gently, like im on a boat. And sometimes not quite so gently :?

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

HI STAR!! :loves :loves

Glad you are back! :bana: :bana:

I was just thinking of you the other day when I saw your avi in an old thread. :hithere :hithere

Love and Light,

Jody :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Star,
I've been thinking about healing this morning, all the infinite ways we can help and serve those in need around us and so it seems healing means many things to many people...sort of depending on the specific needs at any particular time. Sometimes it is an emotional healing, a mindal healing, a physical healing and most important perhaps, a spiritual healing (which is often instrumental in our sense of well being in all areas of ourselves) that is needed...and sometimes, all of the above comes into play as the boundaries become fuzzy. Because in many ways they each touch the other...so a healing of sorts in one area can benefit or solve a condition or problem in the other area as well. Modern medicine is slowly beginning to realize that a healthy approach to living, creating a strong foundation for health in our physical body often wards off some potential problems which can crop up due to neglect and decay. But that also is true for our other body systems as well. For instance, by understanding our emotions and our own thoughts and how they benefit or work as a detriment in our lives, by learning healthy thought habits, we will ensure to some degree better emotional health. Our mind too when neglected can become apathetic and stale. We need stimulus. We need to grow and stretch our mindal borders because when neglected this important life given tool can become bored and this boredom causes breaks in our "armour of well being," leading to concerns in the other systems as well. But, perhaps, the most over reaching of all our systems is often the one most neglected in our rush to complete the obligations that life imposes. This is our spiritual nature. As we learn to tap into who we are at the core of our being, we enjoy intimate contact with the energy that created star systems and not in the least of which, each cell in our body. We find that we heal in the most eternal of ways. It is hard for me to truly express what I am trying to say here but over and over again our dear Wingzie/Carol comes to mind. In her fight against the dreaded disease, ALS, which was threatening her life, she searched for ways to heal, to remove this terminal disease from her body. I do believe this is possible even if Carol eventually succombed to its mandates. Yet before she passed on, Wingzie considered herself healed. How could this be as the disease continued to ravage her body? I still remember my early confusion as she told me in one email that she had healed! What she had been seeking had been found! Yet, it wasn't a physical healing that she had discovered. It was something even more important...a closeness was recovered....(not discovered, as it had always been there) ...a closeness with her Divine Source, her little gift of God within. And as I sat there thinking about what she wrote, a part of me that selfishly wanted her to remain with us here on earth, must admit that I was a little disappointed. Yet, as the days passed into weeks, I too began to understand the truth of her words as her joy, peace and well being spilled over with every written and spoken word, able to touch me and others geographically thousands of miles apart. She truly was healed in the best possible way and she was grateful every night for the simple gifts of the day, the joys, the experiences as she lived the final months, weeks and days of her life. So as we think about healing, let's all try to remember that first of all the peace, the harmony, the healing comes from the Infinite One who knows our needs into eternity... let's remember that even in sickness we are powerful conduits of the Creator's Love. I/we can learn this from Wingzie who must have had many ups and downs in her life burden, yet overcame in spirit and soared on the wings of her "Eagle" into eternity, whole and unblemished.

Okay I have rattled on enough sweetie, seems some things never change eh? :oops: :lol:

Recently some of our Teachers have been speaking about healing, for others and for ourselves...Here are a few urls that may help as you contemplate how best you can contribute, always keeping in mind that healing comes in many forms...with Divine Love always and foremost the core of it all.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20550

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20418

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20470

Not long ago some of us human members of the group discussed healing on this thread too, Star......

(link now deleted)

Love you sis. I just wanted to add that many times in the past your words have healed something broken within me... You are already a healer. :kiss:
((((((((HUGS))))))))
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Jody :mrgreen: so nice to be back, ill have to stop this going away business :D
Sandy, thank you for the links, i will have a read. Your post had me so moved, our dear wingzie, i will never forget her. i think about her often. :loves

I think ill have to get out my AC cd! I love the akashic construct, and George's voice! Im extremely rusty but i miss it.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Star,
Our cd player has been broken for some time now so it has been awhile since I listened to the cd myself. Of course when I need some help climbing my AC hill I am lucky and can call on "the voice" to personally lead me where I wish to go. :D
You will probably be surprised when you do the ac how quickly it feels comfortable again... like riding a bike. I know when I have been away from mine for awhile it feels so good to be there again. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy