Very Cool Results from the CD

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
pamny
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Very Cool Results from the CD

Post by pamny »

Hi Everyone,

Happy spring to everyone in the Eastern US and especially to upstate NY USA. Love to read what everyone is up to! I thought I would share my one experience with the CD and what happened after that. I have been working on my meditation and finally one Saturday morn with no teenagers and free time thought why not throw the headset on and see what happens. I went thru all the sections, was in my nature spot and followed along. I must say my shower was very beautiful with natural colors, marble and lots of water and would love to have it in real life. And finally went to my room with nervous anticipation, waited. I saw a bright light beaming up from the elevator and finally a man came with rays of white light beaming from his third eye. I was just mesmerized by this. Then he came out, and he kind of reminded me of Yoda. He was small, in a white robe and a large walking stick. I was just in awe. Unfortunately I was so taken aback by all of this I pulled out. It's too bad would like to have seen where it would have gone but not bad for my first contact. And since I was feeling some confidence about this I tried again just on my own just meditating. I had a vision of like a pendulum spinning really fast and while I watched it suddenly a man appeared from a stage. He had on this kind of headdress that was large, white and the center had a large diamond shape center. It was really quite something maybe you'd see in a Mardi Gras headdress. He was in a long white robe with a purple shawl. He was just standing there with his arms open and I was amazed. And after that I woke up. The CD has been a great tool and I'll keep using it. I need to build confidence and make the connection, then who knows what will happen. Keep up all your great posts!
Pam in NY
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Very Cool Results from the CD

Post by happyrain »

pam

that..is.. AWESOME!! ^_^ :bana: :sunflower: :loves

:D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow Pam, That is wonderful! :sunflower: I love it when people share their AC experiences...so inspiring. :D :bounce:
And a Happy spring to you too! We are in the middle of fall here but there are still tons of flowers everwhere, making the world ever more gorgeous! :colors:
:flower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Good one, Pam !!!

You have some interesting Teachers. 8)

God bless...
George.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Wow Pam!!

Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!! :loves Have you had time for a second try! :shock: :bana: :D

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.