Back to Basics

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Back to Basics

Post by crluvearth »

I took a long break from the meditation cd's because I have been enthralled with reading the Urantia book the past few months. I continue to meditate/reflect after I read but it's at night so mostly I fall asleep. This book is life changing and I can't not go to bed without reading it so it's been a little bit of a sacrifice.

But the last few times I've meditated I keep thinking about the Akashic CD and the feeling I failed because I was struggling with visioning my library, etc. and had not had a visitor after practicing (what I felt was) a long enough time. Then the thought keeps popping into my mind that I can/should just start over from the beginning and give it more time and practice (patience).

Patience is not my biggest strength and I have bee known to give up on a lot in my life because I don't get that instant gratification. Sooo, I am going to listen to that voice that tells me I should start over and be patient. I think reading the Urantia book has helped me see and feel more than ever that willingness is the key to growth and if I want to grow I have to keep trying and learning- learn from the successes and failures.

I miss this forum but I read the List Op emails I get....love them and funny how they always apply!

Live-and-learn, literally :loves

Cindy