meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: meditation

Post by Petra Wilson »

happyrain wrote:lola, it's never to late.

the table is set and there is a warm meal waiting for you all the same

i had a wonderful experience yesterday. i tried connecting with god and mother and the wind and sun and stars and looked for the love in my relations and opened myself up without a doubt, willingly and responsively flowing with and by gods grace.

i felt some frontal lobe sensations and checked the time- 6:16 :D this is when i started

the first 20 minutes were intense- i was peeking on and off and getting settled in- allowing love to cleanse me so that my landing is guided and happens smoothly

i put faith and trust in the fact that i'd be with the source- in its purest form, and that my body would be clear so that light may shine through-

the great thing about meditation is, you can go as deep as you want
uninhibited
the second great thing about this experience is knowing that- somewhere out there, there are others whom are also reaching out to god with a genuine intent- out of their own interest

also- i saw two large static like orbs. they were white but had certain tints. the first color hinted to a tealish green and the other was a pinkish red( i think it happened in reverse order though :scratch: )
i saw this as someone(s) or something really close to me

in any case i projected back to the source- to my friends and family and to my friends here on the 11:11 MB
thank you all who willingly tried to connect and project their love as well

ok :)

<3
Awesome DOOOD! :loves

Love, Pet x
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain,
For some reason, I just realized, by reading your post that Petra quoted, that you said you received frontal lobe sensations. I have been getting these on and off. I thought that it might be anxiety that was causing them. Could you describe what it feels like so that I can compare it with my frontal lobe sensations? For me, it feels as if my frontal lobe just jumped or something.
Lola
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Lola, it's funny that you should say that. When I felt a sensation in my face (I used to think I was having a stroke or something), it was usually when I was upset or depressed. Now, I realize that I'm being comforted, as if they are "physically" telling me that it's all going to be okay.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

frontal lobe area......like forehead area ?

if so...it is third eye chakra opening up....or being used. if one receives sensations to top of head...that area is crown chakra. one will experience sensations in kutastha (third eye chakra)...then usually start to feel 'stuff' at crown chakra.

kutastha, third eye,....is a tool to contact god again. to contact soul. to contact teachers of god...or even other souls. either way(s)...it is a commune tool of soul.

when one has sensations there....or in those areas.....this is a 'good thing'... :sunflower: :kiss:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

one...could look at chakras as engines. when one starts a cold engine that has not been run in a long period of time...it may "spit and sputter'...shake rattle and roll...make all kinds of noise....until it warms up.

this is what is happens to chakras when they are warming up. u may experience tingling...flashing lights, numbness feeling....sometimes, it feels like a massage ! :sunflower:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

What you said makes a great deal of sense as it only happens when I am praying. So, I guess I am getting through. Nice, very nice! Thank you! Clare, I thought I was having a mini-stroke too.
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that helpful information Anne. :D
one...could look at chakras as engines. when one starts a cold engine that has not been run in a long period of time...it may "spit and sputter'...shake rattle and roll...make all kinds of noise....until it warms up.
:lol: Sometimes I think the "old fashioned crank" on my chakra system plays up and I'm exhausted whilse waiting for the "engine' to get reving... (I have a push mower that behaves much the same way, sometimes. :P) It's really easy to quit in somewhat disgust, but I have noticed if I allow myself time before beginning to sort of put my mental house in order and ask for Divine assistance, the chakras as well as that "ancient mower device", both start/warm up a tad easier.
[[[Hugs]]]
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy, love the mower comparison!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

the past few weeks i've been feeling a little restless when it comes to meditation...

anyone else out there? how do you handle it?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

by happyrain » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

the past few weeks i've been feeling a little restless when it comes to meditation...

anyone else out there? how do you handle it?
i would guess restlessness reasons differ from soul to soul....

i keep getting a 'tugging on my right elbow'....and i have been getting the impression that it might be u, Happyrain, tugging on my elbow.

this has been happening for three days now. first two days, constant tugging....24/7...today however, not as much.

i repsond to you.....the tugging ceases.

was just wondering if this may be 'coincidence'... ?

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

anne :scratch: idk
thats interesting! i wonder why happyrain would be tugging at your elbow... and having the feeling stop after you responded?? neat

so i'd like to get your opinion if these feelings are 3rd eye related

there's this gentle tug/pulling... it feels like the center is opening up
i've come to like this feeling...
it goes from ear to ear and is located just above & behind the brow

i remember when i first started experiencing this i would get excited and say Oooooo some 3rd eye activity :snickers:
later i wondered if it was a muscle tension from stress or social anxiety but even when im alone the feeling persist
i also learned how to re-create this feeling of opening so i later questioned if i experience it more because it can be self-induced(and i like it)

but sometimes it happens unintentionally when im around a lot of people or am trying to draw from a Loving source
also if you remember the twitch near the left side of my brow- and seeing a blue/white light appear in the center of my vision

so maybe this is 3rd eye....?
i think it's great! lol

lately though i've been feeling pulled away from heart and yesterday asked if i could experience or feel heart chakra vibrate

last night that happened!
maybe because i've asked..? it was awesome! heh
the intense feelings happening in mind transitioned to a spot in chest. it felt like my heart chakra opened and i was emitting from this feeling. i tried to hold on to it- telling myself to remember... i tried to push out from the heart versus drawing into the mind... place my focus here.... it felt like there was a subtle body of energy encircled around my chest- radiating outwards versus feeling contained
it felt like i was emitting/sharing peace... it also felt like a dream- being detached from the body but very much with reality... like experiencing emotions i truly desired and getting some genuine work done by placing/sharing it with others... finding joy in this and having some kind of collective experience! it was beautiful

idk though
i want to keep working in/with this
what do you think? thx :D

:loves
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

yes,,,,,i do believe that it third eye activity you r experiencing :sunflower: you will probably get some crown sensations also.
it felt like there was a subtle body of energy encircled around my chest- radiating outwards versus feeling contained
yep...heart chakra. u will experience more of that also. u r feelin' the Love...yea ? :loves

excellent :D

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thx and yes there is some crown sensations
like light tingling on the hair yeah?

wow lol X_X i just read the rest of this thread
sorry i didn't get to you earlier lola
thank you anne for the info above ^ and taking the time to respond to both lola and i :kiss:

blue nova

Post by blue nova »

holy tamole batman.....mr happyrain... :!: :!:

at 1:22 pm my time (12:22 ur time)....you came with ((( ringing ))) in my right ear.....fierce tickle sensation.......from outside of ear all the way into brain , so it felt. i could feel energy come from 'far away' and get closer,,,the closer it got..the more tickle sensation i felt. it about knocked me over...thank goodness i was sitting in front of pc.... :shock: :D :D

i still experience.... !! 20 some odd minutes later.....the whole right side of my head now tingles.....

wo0w... 0_0 :!:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:
like light tingling on the hair yeah?
yeah ! 8)
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

crown now opening. a lifting sensation i now feel up the spine out the crown.....

u may get fluttering in heart chakra. your 'pulse' may rise....may almost feel like anxiety attack...yet it is not. an uppy feeling in tummy also.. ?

a rising up...through out body i feel. stems from base chakra...rising up. up to kutatha, third eye......and even up thru crown...

i feel like a lit up christmas tree....with lights the size of the sun.... :loves beaming Light and Energy....

:sunflower:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

the feeling of Bliss Happens now.....it is....Bliss....Happiness...Joy...Uplifting....hard to put into words....ecstacy...euphoria....Peace.....Peace reigns. :loves

all that exists is Love....and all the 'goodies' that accompany Love....

there is no greed here...no jealousy...hatered...judging...non of that exists Here.

....you can hear Gods Will "speak" Loudly Here...you can feel it....(((AUM)))

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

peace anne
beautiful dear sister
thank you
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi all...
i was practicing yoga nidra listening to a guided meditation... it was pretty wonderful
things got deep and in the beginning as he had me becoming conscious of individual parts of the body... it felt like something or someone grabbed my left arm...
it was very faint/subtle but it did feel like something was there :scratch:
when watching the space behind the eyes... observing with as little interference as possible
i began to notice a pattern of light
a bright green/yellow circle with an undefined color in the center... it seemed pink or red
it repeated like moving down a tunnel

still trying to come back to... when it was time to astral my mom shook me and grabbed my arm so i'd wake up(probably should have let her known what i was doing)
didn't get to finish the practice and being pulled out like that left me feeling really disconnected for a while x_x
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:
it repeated like moving down a tunnel
a tunnel that leads away from the forehead or kutastha ?

i see this too. like shooting balls of energy ....and then go thu the tunnel. except the color i usually see is purple/blue.

~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

interesting

do you think the thing that grabbed my arm came from soft body?
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:interesting

do you think the thing that grabbed my arm came from soft body?
yes. :D
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

wow that's cool! When is the next time you guys will meditate together? How do I meditate with you? What do I do? :elephant: :colors: :jocolor:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hello sunshine moonshine
it seems my meditations have become very personal
but i'd love to try a group meditation if you're interested... we can tune into Source, heal, experience... send/receive- you name it!

sometimes i go in without expectation... simply observe
other times i go in with intent/visualization/prayer- or some form of service

speaking of

do you think prayer is a form of service to others? how about energy work like reiki healing
spiritual practice but a STRONG form of STO... intentions right?
happyrain
Family

coming together

Post by happyrain »

ooooooohhh.... group meditation

maybe all we need to do is Tune into Source
"I honor the place in You, in which the entire
universe dwells.
I honor the place in You which is of Love, of Truth,
of Light, and of Peace.