meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: meditation

Post by luvinlife »

I'm in. I'm also in the Eastern Standard.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

i'm thinking thur 6:30pm CST - 7:30
5/13/2010
:scratch:

is this time ok?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I was praying this morning, around an hour ago and it popped into my mind to see if you had posted or to send you an email asking about the time of the meditation. I get on here and there you have it, a posting of the time from you. That time is great. I may need a reminder during the week. I am pretty much off the pain medication now. So, my mind is just a bit clearer.
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yipee! lol
^_^ if you want to do it sooner- i'd also be willing to go 5/11/2010
same time
that's a tue
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

5/11/2010 has a good vibe to it doesn't it? Okay, that day is good for me as well.
Lola
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

someone please message me when we are going to do this group meditation next

thanks guys
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'm no expert so any outside help is greatly appreciated but you said the intent would be to try and connect

maybe if we placed our focus on a similar target...? like- focusing on love or even on the numbers 11:11- something we can all tune into
idk! lol

i want to know if we need to go in with similar intent in order to connect and what steps must be taken
also- i'm going to try and eliminate any expectations prior and during the meditation

or is it as simple as praying or projecting to the universe our goal and allowing the wonders to unfold naturally?

if this is the case- do we need a similar goal??? help me out here x_x

thanks :loves also- i'd be willing to do it on both the 11th and 13th if we wanted to do this more than once :mrgreen:
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I am not so sure if we have to have a similar intent or not. I certainly don't think that it would hurt. If the intent is to reach one another that is one intent, the other can be to reach each other and send love and light. I am able to pick up energy from some people through the board and through PMs. I get sort of a blueprint of what they are about. I especially get it through PMs. I get a blueprint but not an exact feel of how the person may fully express themselves as a person living and making their way through life. But, I get enough that I think I could recognize the presence of their energy. I am sure all humans get this but may or may not all be concious of it.

Okay, what if we PM each other around a half an hour prior to the meditation on 5/11/2010 with a simple message like "love and light"? Then, focus on love and light going out to those that we are trying to connect with. I think the threads of light that connect us all will pick this up and work like a telephone line to each of us. Boy, this is exciting! :bana:
Lola
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

what i do....is get well connected and then reach out to others. :kiss:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello all
it's the 11th

lola i know your intent was to connect with one another but i would like to propose a way in which we can experience that connection to our fullest potential

let our focus be on connecting with the source. love is the source- a loving universe, a loving planet, guides, family and friends. let us find the love in all things and let it permeate through out our being.
make it as sacred as necessary. contact god in a way most sincere- ask to be open and receive a love that goes beyond any current understanding.
if you are content- breath and let the wonders work for you.

i think once we are, "well connected" as anne said- we can then project ourselves BACK to the source and to each other(to anything really!). of course don't tire yourself- i'm not even sure how necessary this step is. i just wanted to draw a similar focus-

go in with an open heart and go with the flow. let whatever happens, happen- without expectation and without rigorous scrutiny
breath and be at peace

you are love. you are divine.
if anyone would like to add anything before we begin, please do

in love and light

can't wait!!:D ^_^ weeee :bana:

-------
oh yeah
i'm not sure if i'll be able to check PMs til tomorrow
i can still see the website through my phone so if you are going to say something before- please do it here :D
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

HappyRain,

Check out the time on your last post.
Lola
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

7:40 CST. Getting started!
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I blew it! I got it locked into my head that it was on the 12th. I have no idea how I did this given I had even repeated the date and saw the post earlier today. Oh my, how did I do this?

Well, how did it go? Sorry guys. Can you do it again?
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

lola, it's never to late.

the table is set and there is a warm meal waiting for you all the same

i had a wonderful experience yesterday. i tried connecting with god and mother and the wind and sun and stars and looked for the love in my relations and opened myself up without a doubt, willingly and responsively flowing with and by gods grace.

i felt some frontal lobe sensations and checked the time- 6:16 :D this is when i started

the first 20 minutes were intense- i was peeking on and off and getting settled in- allowing love to cleanse me so that my landing is guided and happens smoothly

i put faith and trust in the fact that i'd be with the source- in its purest form, and that my body would be clear so that light may shine through-

the great thing about meditation is, you can go as deep as you want
uninhibited
the second great thing about this experience is knowing that- somewhere out there, there are others whom are also reaching out to god with a genuine intent- out of their own interest

also- i saw two large static like orbs. they were white but had certain tints. the first color hinted to a tealish green and the other was a pinkish red( i think it happened in reverse order though :scratch: )
i saw this as someone(s) or something really close to me

in any case i projected back to the source- to my friends and family and to my friends here on the 11:11 MB
thank you all who willingly tried to connect and project their love as well

ok :)

<3
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain,

Do you use an aid to help you reach a meditative state or without one?
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sometimes i listen to music but yesterday i was outside :)

crystals too
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I will try my best to remember it again. Tomorrow is the 13th right? Okay, I am going to set an alarm to go off at 7:30 pm EST, 6:30 pm CST tomorrow.
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

mmm i think i jumped the gun in last meditation
i was excited and so fed the chattering i images that would satisfy desire

i want to go a little deeper- past the images...labels... thoughts- or anything verbal and into the breath and heart
i really want to feel and let the the wonders work for me. let it do the talking and put myself aside
:scratch:

well
i looked forward to meditating with all who are participating tonight

love to you
:loves
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I understand exactly what you mean. I haven't reached the state that you describe as getting beyond yourself in many many years. However, my experience of it was like I knocked and a door opened. It was as if the experience was given to me. At least that is how it felt.

I remembered to meditate on Thursday. I don't know if I picked you or anyone else. I sensed something. But, without knowing any details about you or anyone else that was doing this with us, I can't say if the energy I picked up was one of our group. I did pick up someone fairly quickly. Then, I went off into just feeling the love that is in the Light and fell asleep, sad to say. Maybe I have a bit more healing to do with my tooth issues.
Lola
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i was 'there'....sending Love & (((Hugs))) :D :kiss:

i kept feeling a 'kocking sensation' in my right ear....tap tap tap on eardrum... :sunflower: i sensed it was or were person's from here.... i joined in... :loves
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks lola-
i meditated as well :loves

last night i had the same sensation
my right ear- tap tap tap

my thoughts were with you both :D
thank you anne for sending *Love & ((Hugs))* :sunflower:
:loves
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I was repeating something over and over for you guys to pick up while I was awake and meditating before I went into the love light thing and then sleep. I hope that was what caused the knock knock in your ear. Who knows?
Lola
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i picked up on ya Lola :sunflower: what i received is the feelings of Love and expansion...... :kiss:

Happyrain....one am this morning (monday 5/17)...i said "hello eric"....you started 'booming' in my right ear. i would again, say ur name...and again, immediately afterwards boom in ear. this happened for maybe twenty minutes before i fell asleep again.

it was the booming in my left ear that woke me up.... :mrgreen: :loves

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Okay, which one of you is Eric? I don't know many of the folks on here real names. I am so happy that you picked up on me Blue Nova. The meditation was a sweet experience for me.
Lola
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

LolaandLight wrote:Okay, which one of you is Eric? I don't know many of the folks on here real names. I am so happy that you picked up on me Blue Nova. The meditation was a sweet experience for me.
i shall send a pm darlin'.... :D :sunflower:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~