meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: meditation

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Sammy,

It sounds like you had a rather enjoyable meditation...full of interesting things to ponder. :sunflower: I had to chuckle at the, "Mom, Where's the butter?" I can remember years ago when I first began meditating similar, shall we say distractions, occured. Yep, I rolled my eyes at the heavens more times then I can count! :oops: But well done getting right back into the stream of things and not allowing it to stop you! :)
(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Wise Guys?

Post by sammy »

Well...another hour and fifteen minute meditation...focused on sending healing to a couple of specific individuals, each individual received about 20 minutes of dead air time...then I vaguely saw a female figure who very clearly said "Maybe she should try going to Hamilton Beach and meditating for an hour or so.".

The first thing I did was look up Hamilton Beach to see if I could find a location with that name...the only thing I found was a fire department somewhere in New York called the West Hamilton Beach Fire Dept. Of course there is the appliance brand Hamilton Beach :| All I could think was that I had some sort of wise guy showing up in my meditation - because I'm surely not going to a fire department to meditate nor to a manufacturer! :lol: Finally I looked up the fire department, they are located in Howard Beach New York. So I searched google maps for Howard Beach New York and sure enough...there IS a Hamilton Beach...in QUEENS NY...They want me to go to a beach in QUEENS NY????? It's at least a 4 hour drive...and to QUEENS?????????? :shock: YIKES! Are they out of their minds???? :scratch: Not to mention it's bordered by JFK airport as well as a rail line...that sounds like a good atmosphere for meditation. :stars:

Ok...MAYBE I could go there IN my meditation. I could agree to that...sounds safer (and quieter).

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sammy,
You do have the most interesting meditations! :D Yes, go there in meditation...perhaps you'll meet someone in need already there... Anne often goes to the "beach" and meets others co meditators, friends and people she assists right there on the beach. Hmmm ...I wish they'd tell you to meditate on Windang beach. ;) It's not too far from us... :mrgreen: lovely place to loose yourself..mentally that is... I guess you could loose yourself physically too if you got too close to the rock's ledge during high tide when the waves are sending jets of water up and over the cliffs. No chance of that happening to me. :roll: We had one close call and since then George won't let me close to the edge if the fall is any greater then 3 feet and even then chances are he has a firm grasp on me or my clothing somewhere. :lol: It's nice to be loved though! LUV2
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

Hey Sammy,

Yes, I think you better go there in meditation. Imagine you appearing in the Fire Dept and asking them: "Do you have a meditation room around here?". Just kidding. But I am glad that you are getting something from your meditation.

Right now, in my meditation I am having two goals. I want to hear something, and I would like to have a OB experience again. Last time I have it, was before my awakening, so I was afraid and cut it short. But I think that would great if would have it now. Sometimes it seems is going to happen but then, it doesn't. But meditation brings benefits by itself. I do need more patience, in using the A.C. Sometimes I think that the elevator takes too long to come up. I will try again tonight. I know that soon or later the results will come, just as for you Sammy.
Thanks for sharing your meditation with us. Please let us know if you did go to that place...
Love,
Jose.

P. S.: Sometimes, I feel like an alien here.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Sandy and Jose :hithere :hithere :hithere

Sandy - OOOooohhhhh! If I lived that close to a beach I would definitely meditate there! (I just LOVE how George takes such good care of you :loves :loves :loves What a good man!) I used to start all my meditations imagining I was on a beach...maybe I need to start my meditations there again....

Jose wrote:
Imagine you appearing in the Fire Dept and asking them: "Do you have a meditation room around here?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jose that made me laugh SO loud! Thank you! What a great way to start my morning!
Right now, in my meditation I am having two goals. I want to hear something, and I would like to have a OB experience again. Last time I have it, was before my awakening, so I was afraid and cut it short. But I think that would great if would have it now. Sometimes it seems is going to happen but then, it doesn't. But meditation brings benefits by itself. I do need more patience, in using the A.C. Sometimes I think that the elevator takes too long to come up. I will try again tonight. I know that soon or later the results will come, just as for you Sammy.
Yes, they will come. I used to have some pretty good meditations, but I took several months off from meditating and it seems I just have to be persistent. I used to mainly see these white cloud-like images that would change in form to a meaningful image, but on occasion I would also have "dream like" meditations - meaning there were colors and action just like a dream, but rather than being present to interact with the people in my dream, I would be an energy form watching, and I could ask my "guides" questions where they would then show me the answers. That felt very productive.
P. S.: Sometimes, I feel like an alien here.
Jose!!!! Do you mean here on earth, here in America or here on the board? Well, Alien or not, you are much loved here!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Family

Post by 555 »

Oh Sammy
certainly not in this board. Here I feel like home. In America I was an alien once. It is in our world. Sometimes get myself daydreaming about the mansions. I imagine myself waking on the Halls of Ressurection finally meeting my guardian seraphim, receiving assistance of the lovely morontia companions. I probably also will awake with a knowledge of how went my judgement of the 3rd day and will know how my follies were seen from the celestial view. Notwithstanding, I know I'll do better there as soon as understand and practice the morantia mota. Great things waiting for us ahead!
Love,
Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH! Hi Jose! I meant to respond to this days ago, but got distracted.

I am glad that you feel at home on the board. Sorry that you don't feel that way here on earth...but I guess that means you are very excited about what lies ahead...and THAT is a good thing!

Back to the meditation thread...

After being very dedicated to meditating every day for several weeks, I needed to take a break. I don't know what convinced me to meditate today, but something did. I put in the AC CD, and how odd, there are parts I don't remember hearing before! (I would think I would have it memorized by now!)

Anyway, I've never actually seen the inside of my AC...(I've had my best luck with getting visual cues through another musical cd, but have not been able to visualize with the AC CD). Well, I am thrilled to report, that although I didn't actually see the inside of my AC, I know I was in it...what I did see...AND feel, was a campfire in the middle of my AC! I was chatting with someone, I don't actually recall seeing the individual or what we were talking about, but I was just FASCINATED that I could actually feel the heat from the camp fire! That's all I remember though.

Nothing to amazing, but FINALLY, a step in the right direction! :bana:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

ImageThat's fantastic Sammy!
Sounds wonderful! And the funny thing is as I write this I look up to my clock and see a 12:34..PROGRESS!!!! :bana: :D
:loves
Love you,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

quest for inner strength

Post by happyrain »

i have a new goal in mind for meditating. i'm looking for and want to unlock a stronger natural drive within. to realize my inner strengths and feel its power. i want to see and understand more with energy. i want to put a rest to worry/doubt/ and fears with strength in will power and having a clean/open mind. it makes sense now having set time in the day to unravel. a part of this journey is in practicing exercising beliefs learning accepting always driving for something greater. to understand and embrace the alchemist within. i hope to face more of my fears in the spirit world and step into manhood in this world. typing this out has helped me. i want to keep my mind here more often. if you have any advice or direction i'm open.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

and if not it's ok. any response is appreciated and . . . thank you. i'm just happy to feel a little more confident in saying. . . i know what i want. thank you for letting me post here. i pray for awareness. bye for now.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

and ableness***
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rain,
I think you nailed it when you said this...
it makes sense now having set time in the day to unravel. a part of this journey is in practicing exercising beliefs learning accepting always driving for something greater. to understand and embrace the alchemist within.
I think your greatest guide is the one that is within and as you go you will be shown the path as you choose and follow, lead, teach and learn...and all in a way that is individualistic to you alone. We just make a beginningby provide intent and dedication to the journey...what unravels around each bend is one of the great dividends of taking that first step over and over again... :sunflower:

Looking fears in the eye are not my strongest attributes... and from our talks I know some of what you have faced... I think you are, in reality, one of the bravest people I have ever met. You can and will do what you desire...you have the ability and your friends here are cheering you on and supporting you along the way. There is no failing kiddo...there are no bad grades if you mess up... just lots of love and Divine understanding which help us to begin the climb over and over again as life and needs dictate. Hmmm...I may "need" you to remind me of that from time to time. ;)
:loves
Sandy
UpMoJo
New Friend

Post by UpMoJo »

I have a question about using the CD. I have been using track 2 for over a week now. switching from early morning time to just before a turn in for bed. Most of the time if just feels like I am in a dream cloud, but occasionally things get very clear and I feel that I can actually see. I have seen yellow and back kaleidoscopic light very clear, and I thought I heard my name on different sessions. I have been doing this for about a month as frequent as I can. I fall asleep sometimes.

Question: I have varying levels of success and I am wondering when I should move on the Track #3.

Thanks,

Craig
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi UpMoJo,

Yup! You're doing well. Let it spin !

Always remember that the AC goes where it needs to go first.

Most common is a correction in sleeping patterns, then the fun starts.

Good luck.
God bless...
George.
:bigsmurf:
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

A Ha! Thank you for that comment George! Sleep Correction is where I've been for quite some time now... and I believe it is finally becoming normal. I will press on now myself!

Love,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: meditation-and Sleep Correction

Post by ewranglerasc »

Howdy--Sleep Correction; What a cool concept. I have been trying to meditate and relax my mind and and 'hear something special' I have not been successful, but I keep trying. :duh I close my eyes and see just my eye lids,,,, kinda orange with black shapes moving around with not much meaning. I quiet my mind and love the part of the AC, that says 'listen to the sound of your breadth going in and out'. I try and try to see something or listen to hear something, but mostly, I think to myself--'Why and I doing this ?' and 'what a waste of time' and ' I will never hear or see anything' I try to ignore these thoughts as much as possible. :D :| I use to and still sometimes, belong to the Soka Gakki International,,,, SGI,,,,,, We chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo for long periods of time and has had great affects for me, so its just a matter of time before I get this meditation thing down. Thanks to all for sharing and enjoy all that I can learn from your posts ! 8) Everett
butchir
Busy Bee

Re: Wise Guys?

Post by butchir »

sammy wrote:Well...another hour and fifteen minute meditation...focused on sending healing to a couple of specific individuals, each individual received about 20 minutes of dead air time...then I vaguely saw a female figure who very clearly said "Maybe she should try going to Hamilton Beach and meditating for an hour or so.".
Right trying to tell me something here! Had a lot going on recently and lost my way with my AC journey. Drawn into this thread and read this post and the one from George about sleep correction (not had great sleep lately).

I need to get back into meditation with the AC!

My place in nature is actually a mix of man-made and nature, it is where I was most relaxed in my adult life this far. It is a pool beside steps leading to a beach, at the top of the steps there is a Palm tree. This place is located on Hamilton Island in Queensland Australia. It is adapted slightly from what it is to my AC but a dip in the pool before going up the Hill really helps to relax.

Ian
sammy

Post by sammy »

Huh! Well that sure sounds like you've been prompted! And perhaps I have been as well. I've been doing plenty of praying, but not meditating (doin' all the talking but none of the listening :lol: ). I had totally forgotten about this meditation. Does Hamilton Island have a Hamilton Beach??? (Boy, that would be a LONG way for me to go to meditate!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everett,

I chuckled when I read your post because I have been guilty of a lack of confidence from time to time when I enter stillness and the AC. But truly when you say you saw orange colors and black swirls. It began that way for me to and with other shades as well usually ending in purple and I learned to be an observer to just sit quietly and watch...Try not to "try" but perhaps lean more towards allowing. To just quietly wait and feel a part of the experience...the swirls and whatever comes your way. Well in stillness, anyway.
I think it is perfectly acceptable as you begin your AC to imagine what you wish to see....the special place...the library. Some people may balk at this but I know how easily side tracked I could be in the early days. So, I thought ahead of time of what my special place would look like...where I wished it to be etc... And I drew out my library... yep, diagrams of the whole thing. It made it easier to visualize as George led me where I wished to go. The funny thing was things took on a life of their own once there for me. I wanted so badly to aid, help heal a dear friend of mine who had Multiple Sclerosis.
So as the elevator rose I tried like the dickens to visualize her on it...Well, the celestials had other ideas...maybe simply to help build my confidence...I don't know. But the woman I saw on my elevator was not my friend and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't visualize her into my friend. :) So I sort of panicked and laid my head down on my hands (out of sight out of mind) But when I looked up, she was still there and I knew I was supposed to assist her with something?????? So I looked around and it dawned on me that in all my extensive planning I had forgotten something extremely important. And that was some place for the patient to either lay down and relax for treatment. It was at that moment, I saw a fold up cot leaning against my "well thought out desk." :) I asked the woman to lie down on the cot and I waved my hands about six inches above her body. Sort of like a scan and somehow I knew whatever needed to be done was completes. She got up and we thanked The Creator Spirit and those who assisted. (I knew they were there, I just couldn't see them yet....I am a bit of a slow couch in that respect) I felt like I should give her something before she left and I about rolled on the floor with laughter when I saw a vase filled with large striped lollipops much like the ones The lollipop clan" sported in the classic movie 'The Wizard Of Oz.'
After she left, I must admit I was overcome with emotion. but that goes to show you that things can happen when we least expect it...when we take off the "pressure on ourselves gloves" and just enjoy with excitement this opportunity to help others and grow our souls. Sometimes we don't feel it...but it is happening every time we attempt any kind of meditation and throw our hearts into reaching out towards our eternal destiny.
So at this moment, I hope you will enjoy the peace, the escape to this very real place of your own creation on the astral. Enjoy the better sleep and the ever increasing relaxed attitude and the harmony and balance. It is so beneficial to try to do some type of meditation every day... for just a short period of time at first. It is a fabulous habit that has enormous benefits for all parts of ourselves...mental, emotional, spiritual and physical.
I think you are doing well Everett!
love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Your special place sounds lovely, Ian. My special place is on a beach as well. :sunflower:
Sammy, it may be worthwhile when you return from the trip to look on the internet at this place...Perhaps there is a connection of some sort. ????? Long shot maybe, but sometimes long shots pay off eh? :mrgreen:
Hugs,
Sandy
ewranglerasc
New Friend

Re: meditation--beaches

Post by ewranglerasc »

:o 1st let me say how very interesting it is to be talking to Australians--I am southern californian, but I know my beaches.... but not Hamilton, so I googled it and wow high rise hotel and what beauty..,,,, I am use to Newport and Laguna Beach, Orange County California, but please also check out Penny's Beach, Nevis, West Indies, where I lived, and Poipu Beach, Kauai, where I visit often, and believe me,,, its not the rich man that has allowed me to travel. Its amazing to me, to be talking to people named Ian or Sandy---sorry, I can not explain that, but America has changed quite a bit.

:D Sandy, thanks so much for the words of inspiration, as its hard to believe that you were ever once in my shoes,,, so to speak. I loved the idea of painting a picture first,, so to speak,,,and trying to remember details, like the bed to which the patient should rest upon. I am clued-into the concept of visualization, although, I am only a beginner. Much work for me to do, but I keep getting interrupted by these darn, 11:11 am and 1:11 prompts---at least I am not getting 11:11 PM prompts !

My last visualization, painted, is of me, with my feet down into mother, Gia-earth, outward to people, upward to the Heavens, in a rainstorm of gold--guild---I will now add a bed,,,, lolls.

Everett
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Sammy/Sandy

Found this picture on my computer, this is the beach that is part of my place in nature......

Close my eyes and I can return......one day I will return in person!

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good day mates, :hithere

( In my best Aussie accent) Everett, I must confess, I am a recent transplant to Australia having been born a southern Tennessean many years ago. (When dinosaurs walked the earth. :mrgreen:) Okay not really that old but I feel it today after a bad case of jet lag. I married George some years ago and am now a permanent resident of Australia. It is interesting being back home again in my parent's home (the same one I grew up in) I feel a little bit like a little kid again. :) I have been blessed with the most adorable parents who christened me Sandra but, as it often works, nick names arrive and now much of my family calls me Sam. but I suppose Sandy is used most frequently, with Beaver, George, Anne and sometimes Geoff calling me, Sunny. Now I am sure I have made you all as sleepy as me with all that babbling. :lol:

Hey Ian, for some reason I couldn't see your picture of your special place. I'm not sure why? Do you think it could have something to do with the controls on my parent's computer? not sure????
Close my eyes and I can return......one day I will return in person!
You may find your place in the astral (I don't think I spelled that right. :? ) may feel as real to you as this place does in the physical. So you may return to your beautiful beach much sooner than you think. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
murlin99
Old Friend

Post by murlin99 »

I can not see the image either, but if I right click on it and select show image then I can see it.

--Bryan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for the advice Bryan...I tried doing what you suggested had worked for you but it still wouldn't show the photo on this computer. :hithere
Love,
Sandy