meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Gabbriellini
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: meditation

Post by Gabbriellini »

I really would love to meditate like you guys...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Gabbriellini wrote:I really would love to meditate like you guys...
:hithere you can do it too :loves
(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

how? :sunflower: :sunflower: :loves :loves :loves
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Gabbriellini wrote:how? :sunflower: :sunflower: :loves :loves :loves
i started out years ago...with george's akashic construct cd. i have listened to many meditation cd's....george's really gets me 'deep'.

it takes time and patience...and much much practice :D i meditate in morning and at night....usually in between too :loves

meditation has manymany benefits....well worth the time and effort put forth :sunflower:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5474

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Yeah!!!! :bana: :bana:

I think I had my very first visual!! Tomorrow will complete my week of doing the second part of the Ac cd and I am pretty sure I finally saw something in my nature scene (this is my second go around of trying the cd now that kids are back in school). Usually I am trying to picture a scene and trying to get comfortable in it like sitting in the grass but it is always kinda forced. I have been feeling like I am able to get deeper lately and today I didnt force my pleasant scene it just kinda happened. It looked like it usually does but this time there was a stump by me which suprised me since I have not pictured that before. I went over to it and a squirrel appeared so I started to feed it out of my hand. Then a bird also appeared and started to eat. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

I am so happy!! I feel energized. So my question is, should I continue longer on the second part since I just started to see something or should I just finish out the week and start with the library? I would hate to rush things so any advice would be great!! Yippy!!! :kiss:

Maggie
Follow your heart
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

maggie! congratulations
that sounds like a wonderful experience, thank you for sharing
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Maggie,

Congratulations !!! :bana: :bana:

I suggest you don't force it, the pleasant scene is good, and you can take even more time with it. Weeks. These days, since I leave it all to the Celestials, I mostly do my healings in my pleasant scene.

It has a convenient healing stream, and I dunk my patients in it. :lol:

You're doing great !

Hugs.....
George.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear George-

Thanks so much for taking time from your busy schedule to give me advice!! :kiss: I like the idea of the healing stream!! So glad I found this site!! You are all so wonderful, much love to all :loves
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

{{{{{Maggie}}}}}}
:bana: I'm joining the "nana dance"! I'm sooooo happy for you sis! :love
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

happyrain wrote::hithere
i had a wonderful experience last night-
i had mass chills in the beginning and thought she did a great job!
i was really drawn to the didgeridoo- this with the combination of bowls in the background
the gongs felt like a celebration! during meditation my head was moving side to side going with it- my spirit was dancing! :D

http://www.sacredinspiration.com/

going with a group of close friends made it all the more worth-while

one of her bowls she calls grandfather(it's over or around 1,000 years old!) supposedly these bowls are teachers and there is a spirit associated with grandpa bowl :shock: :P it was awesome 8)

i found a couple of pictures on her fbook from that night
check out the orbs :D
(images lost)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It looks awesome, little brother! Thanks for sharing the photos. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Great pictures, Happyrain! Thanks for posting. Yes, the orbs!!! In my heart I don't believe they're "dust" particles! I'm not sure what or who they are, but there is definitely something to them.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere a few days ago in meditation i was engaged in an invocation and near the end i saw a black orb shoot down from the top of my head
it was to fast to be a bird, has anyone experienced anything similar?

also, today i saw a gold light with pink aura behind closed eyes! went out and practiced my sun-gazing and nearly saw the same thing! the sun was setting and it was a most beautiful gold with pink and green around it :loves :D
thx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
I have never seen the black orb but George has. In George's case, it was his future son's TA. When he asked about it, he was told that if he saw this Being in His true brilliance he would be blinded. 8)
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere

black orbs...i see them every now and then. usually 'behind closed eyes', during meditation. :sunflower: i have noticed that the orb too that it moves very quick;y and does not stick around very long.

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Annje and all,

Only once did I see a black disc (orb) belonging to another.

The blue/green scintilating disc (orb) I see dart away (mostly when I question (consider) my depth of trance) is my TA, leaving my mind exposed to Midwayer contact. Without TA approval and His/Her "stepping aside" from the human mind there can be no contact with other Celestial Personalities.

The term "Mystery Monitor" is quite correct IMO.

Cheers....
George.
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

have you got more orb photos? :) I am surprised when photos appear with orbs. I have this tibetan bowls iphone app and it really calms me when I make time to listen to them. I really enjoy hearing and learning about all methods of healing, and 'vibrational healing.' :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Elektrum, I don't think I've said hello and welcomed you yet. It's good to have you on board! I haven't had any personal experience with those wonderful Tibetan bowls. Yet I can imagine a peace vibrating with the sound. Surprisingly, some sounds as long as they aren't too sharp and grating, as in a parrots location call. :shock: tend to lead me and calm me...The sounds of life around me lead me into a comfortable place to be quiet and observe things spiritual. (Well when life isn't pushing too hard. :roll: )
I really enjoy hearing and learning about all methods of healing, and 'vibrational healing.'
Me too. It is fascinating all the many ways healing is manifest." I am just starting an adventure in using crystals...something I've had longed to do for years but haven't brooched. It's exciting when a new door opens! :D
Love,
Sandy
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

Ola! :hithere :loves
crystals I have adopted a few too. One of them was given to me by a friend who was an argonaut who brought the cluster from an underwater cave of Southern Cuba. He gave me a piece of it. This little yellowish crystal stone is not that similar to quartz and ametista, I love them too, I do not know what it's called. Once I asked someone who understands from crystals he said it is some sort of something something but I can't remember the name.
I have a new funny iphone app that lets you blow into the actual phone machine and play the South American flute! Was that called Pan flute, I don't know* But isn'T it amazing that when I blow the phone it actually makes a sound! Amazed by it. Last year some guys from Colombia (The country) at an art fair here at İstanbul Bebek were selling the actual South American Indian, or shall I say Native American goods, and they had this strange flute which I tried to play but then although I blew I sort of got tangled up and couldn'T really play a proper song with it. They laughed at my attempts of course. LOL. I mean, this iphone makes it possible for people like me to play tunes with an instrument of unknown origin. :kiss: I love the smilies here! :loves :loves :loves :love :kiss:
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

hey how do I load a picture and have the avatar pictured? Technological help please?
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

There is a new iphone meitation app that reminds one to meditate by ringing bells every five minutes and you can share your meditation tiempo with friends in facebook! I I thought, how strange, I do not need this app, so I deleted it. But there are some other cool chill out-relax tunes that are cool, I like them. I download to take a look and delete what I don't want to keep.

The App has the following features:
"Pure" meditation guidance with no religious colour
48 streamlined videos of guided meditation instruction (1hr total)
Recommended course guides for Children, Beginners & Seasoned Practitioners
Just 30min of recommended instructional video guidance before you're ready to sit and start practicing effectively
30min of instructional video remedies for the problems and distractions that you encounter in your practice
A meditation facility which offers 10min of realtime guided instructional meditation (excellent for beginners)
An inspirational quotes facility for those instances when you need that extra motivation
By spending just $2 in the iTunes App Store you can start your journey to more peace and happiness. Simply search for the following details in the market:

In today's world we are all time poor and outrageously busy. It can become difficult to find time to fit meditation into the daily schedule. You may find 30min peace traveling home in the train or bus. You may find a moments peace while on vacation. When you finally get a break from the churn of everyday life you just may get that motivation to start meditating. For a moment you just sit, relax and watch your own mind. Unfortunately, in this brief window of true motivation, you lacked a suitable meditation companion to offer guidance and the opportunity to get started.
:( :( :scratch: :bball: :o

İphone is too full of apps.

one of the apps for meditation I adore is: zen garden virtuall and sky doodle. Very very relaxing. The bells and wind chimes and the virtual wind adds up to the dreamy atmosphere.

I searched for a 11:11 app but there ain't none yet. So I made my own app of the 11:11 messages archive and it is on my homescreen. this is how you do it: open the page on safari-add to home screen...

The other day I was at the supermarket and I must have touched the screen, when I took a look at the screen to fast forward the song on the ipod, I cam across a message from years ago that so synchronistic and ın place fit the exact atmosphere. I was a bit surprised.

I was in the traffic once and the ipod was on shuffle mode, and from out of nowhere George Barnarde started speaking, that was a nice surprise! I have the total akashic construct cd on my ipod in my iphone.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Re: patience

Post by Elektrum »

happyrain wrote:patience on the forefront

i went to the park today and meditated under a tree- eventually, i layed down and closed my eyes
i started to feel really disconnected- aware of who or what i was- experiencing thought- outside myself...
with eyes closed- it was blackness until i felt pulled into an image
i saw an unopened flower but something was moving inside- the petals parted and i saw a baby face peek out from the flower and look at me
(the imagery was cartoony and it wasn't the whole face- only its eye... but i know it was a baby)

either way- this freaked me out! it pulled me right back and i sat up and started laughing because i hadn't realized how deep i went
it was very, "trippy" lol

well... i tried to understand and i thought the message here was that i need to instill patience within myself
so i got out from the shade and faced the sun- i told myself in deep prayer that this is what i need right now.... it felt natural so i'm guessing on one level or another- i truly want to inquire said trait

...eh?

wanted to share :)

tomorrow i'm going to a guided meditation(chakra clearing) and will receive a oneness blessing :mrgreen: :D :loves
EXCITEMENT woosh

your story reminded me of a bee I saw in a half opened tulip, the bee stayed in for hours extracting the flower, it looked like the bee couldn't keep away from the flower. I fist smelled the flower and wasn't aware there was someone in it and then suddenly I realized when I heard the buzz, but he was a friendly bee, so I relaxed and enjoyed the beauty.

While looking at the little bee, there came moments when the world seemed to stop or move in a non ordinary speed, it seemed the bee was tottaly engaged in what it was doing working in the flower like that...

what is oneness blessing and chakra clearing?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Elektrum,

I have enjoyed hearing what you described as you watched this busy bee on your tulip. What a good reminder for me to be more observant of the beauty of life all around me. Kwame (dragonfly on the message board) too has helped open my mind to the loveliness viewed in nearly ever situation...whether it is a walk down a busy city street, a drive in the car, a seat in a cafe or a pew in your favorite church. There is wonderful life going on all around us and we become a part of it simply by attuning ourselves to the moment. :D

Thank you dear lady for sharing your finds, as well, on the Ipod. I wish I had one so that I could take advantage of those great program features but I suspect you have helped many others who will use the information to their benefit.

Have a good week end. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hi everyone!!

I had a very intense meditation this morning with the Ac cd. It was very easy to go down, I could feel a very strong energy vibrating through my heavy feeling body. I felt the sensation that I was about to talk with a celestial. I was close to getting a name when someone outside would not stop honking their horn! :x I tried my best to stay down and asked if "they " would please stop that honking and it did stop. I was unable to hear the name completly but it sounded like Otheous. It felt like someone was pushing their thumb up against my forehead. I am like George in the sense that I don't feel at ease if I don't know the name of whom I may be communicating with. There was someone there for sure, I can tell the thoughts and words I was attempting to speak were not my own. I felt like they were trying to tell me to keep at it and that I was very close to being able to actually get a message. I hope so. :finger:

Much love, Maggie
Follow your heart
Family

Post by 555 »

I was unable to hear the name completly but it sounded like Otheous. It felt like someone was pushing their thumb up against my forehead. I am like George in the sense that I don't feel at ease if I don't know the name of whom I may be communicating with. There was someone there for sure, I can tell the thoughts and words I was attempting to speak were not my own. I felt like they were trying to tell me to keep at it and that I was very close to being able to actually get a message. I hope so.
Hi Magie,
Could it be that the name of the celestial you felt the presence is "Prolotheos", as this is the name of my Teacher/Tutor?
Love,
Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.