meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

meditation

Post by happyrain »

i think it'd be nice to have a thread where we can share our experiences regarding meditation. think of the differences as well as similarities we will come across in doing so. a place where we can ask for assistance, learn, and even arrange group meditations.

last night i decided to meditate with a friend- we didn't realize an hour had passed and the deeper i got- the more, "dream-like" it became.
in one instance i thought i was actually outside looking up at the moon. this is the first time i've seen an image other than random color so clearly- it was bright, full, and really white. i felt connected
has anyone experienced anything similar?

also... do you ever get tired when you meditate? sometimes i feel drained others i feel energized
:scratch:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: meditation

Post by Geoff »

And what do you suppose the Akashic Construct forum is?

puzzled,
take care
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

Wow Geoff have you had a bad day ?? or is it that time of the month for you :mrgreen:
There wasn't alot of love in that reply ... come on you can do better than that :love
Take care yourself matey ;)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

maybe you can move this thread to that section

thanks
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:maybe you can move this thread to that section

thanks

and so it shall be.... ;)

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Macker wrote:Wow Geoff have you had a bad day ?? or is it that time of the month for you :mrgreen:
There wasn't alot of love in that reply ... come on you can do better than that :love
Take care yourself matey ;)
Yeah I was a bit irritated. I guess I know that eric has been around a long time, so it seemed a VERY strange question, from that perspective,

I will try and chill out.

take care,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh we are brothers and sisters in every sense of the word...I love you all... :love

This morning the time passed quickly in meditation and as you mentioned Happyrain, a whole hour passed so quickly! I just had a laugh as I remember Sammy's account of "hearing" in meditation that she should meditate four hours a day!... and how shocked she was... :) Still I can see it happening if life wouldn't intrude at times. :? HP, What is happening differently in meditation when you feel drained sometimes or energized...Do you see any patterns developing?

Recently I saw/experienced something interesting in meditation. I found myself looking downward from a great height at what appeared a mountain range but there was no color and it was a subdued muddy green... I saw a violet light emmitted from one point in a valley far below and as it touched me I was pulled towards it... hmmm can't remember much more right off the bat... I would have to check my journal. Funny how sometimes the things in meditation leave the conscious mind for a time. :scratch:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sandy wrote:Ahhh we are brothers and sisters in every sense of the word...I love you all... :love

This morning the time passed quickly in meditation and as you mentioned Happyrain, a whole hour passed so quickly! I just had a laugh as I remember Sammy's account of "hearing" in meditation that she should meditate four hours a day!... and how shocked she was... :) Still I can see it happening if life wouldn't intrude at times. :? HP, What is happening differently in meditation when you feel drained sometimes or energized...Do you see any patterns developing?

Recently I saw/experienced something interesting in meditation. I found myself looking downward from a great height at what appeared a mountain range but there was no color and it was a subdued muddy green... I saw a violet light emmitted from one point in a valley far below and as it touched me I was pulled towards it... hmmm can't remember much more right off the bat... I would have to check my journal. Funny how sometimes the things in meditation leave the conscious mind for a time. :scratch:
Love,
Sandy
our experiences during meditations may not always make sense to us at first. we must not get frustrated at this. we will eventually understand them. try not to rush understanding....or over analyze.

welcome them when they happen and enjoy !! do not only enjoy the sights....but soak up the feelings too :loves

:kiss:

((((((Hugs)))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow sandy what you saw/experienced

beautiful

it's rare for me to "see" something like a moon or mountain or be somewhere else- and it feel so real(like i'm not sitting there meditating at all)

what you described seems wonderful- do you see things often in your stillness?

hmm.. lately i've been meditating with others @ night- i get a little drained but still feel amazing afterwards
it's hard for me to say for sure- if this is the source of my tiredness... i've meditated by myself and had similar feelings- just, it was more withdrawn/internalized in a very- loving way...?

but ty, i'll try and take note of any patterns

:loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote:Funny how sometimes the things in meditation leave the conscious mind for a time. :scratch:
Love,
Sandy
i almost forgot!
this morning i heard beautiful music
there was so much going on- it was captivating

i was in between sleep and wake and couldn't believe i'd been dreaming of hearing something so amazing
(it was like being in a great hall- there were voices echoing over instruments)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Happyrain wrote:
i almost forgot!
this morning i heard beautiful music
there was so much going on- it was captivating

i was in between sleep and wake and couldn't believe i'd been dreaming of hearing something so amazing
(it was like being in a great hall- there were voices echoing over instruments)
ahhh... how beautiful!! :D :sunflower:

Anne wrote:
our experiences during meditations may not always make sense to us at first. we must not get frustrated at this. we will eventually understand them. try not to rush understanding....or over analyze.

welcome them when they happen and enjoy !! do not only enjoy the sights....but soak up the feelings too
:D Thanks for that sis... :kiss: It is so easy to be overwhelmed by the visuals and easy to succomb to our analytical natures. I guess what I am most thankful for at this time in meditation is the peace that I receive. It carries with me into my day and changes things a bit... especially if I keep the joy. :sunflower:
I too have felt tired after meditation, happyrain. Sometimes I think it is because I allow myself to become so relaxed at the time and then if I have short changed myself sleep-wise, it seems a natural place to correct it.

I do remember once I was working on some spiritual work all hours of the night and I got perhaps an hours sleep before needing to get up for work the next day. My job at that time could be rather physical so I asked God to assist me, providing the needed energy to remain alert and positive in my work. The day couldn't have been better and I had more energy then on a normal day. So sometimes all we need to do is ask... and allow... Now I don't necessarily think we should take advantage and ask the Creator to make up for our own lack of will power or weakness... In other words, would it have been fair of me to ask continuously for help just because I wanted to stay up all night playing yatze or something?... Course, that's totally up to God... ;) :lol:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

tonights event "tibetan bowl healing sound journey"
i'm realy excited!! :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Tibetian bowl healing? 8) Please explain when you have a few moments to spare little brother. :love
XXX Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere
i had a wonderful experience last night-
i had mass chills in the beginning and thought she did a great job!
i was really drawn to the didgeridoo- this with the combination of bowls in the background
the gongs felt like a celebration! during meditation my head was moving side to side going with it- my spirit was dancing! :D

http://www.sacredinspiration.com/

going with a group of close friends made it all the more worth-while

one of her bowls she calls grandfather(it's over or around 1,000 years old!) supposedly these bowls are teachers and there is a spirit associated with grandpa bowl :shock: :P it was awesome 8)
happyrain
Family

FULL MOON

Post by happyrain »

would anyone like to join me in meditation tonight under the full moon?

blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Happyrain...i was with you....i just now noticed this post. :sunflower:

felt you there last night....was an awesome meditation...very strong , focused and controlled..all that 'fun stuff'....

beautiful moon it was !! oversized and golden-orange...

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I was under that moon last night too!!!!! (And, I hadn't read your post).

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you both-
i am glad we had the privilege in meditating under the moon

anne- last night the intent was on visualization. drawing energy from the universe- my core heating up from the inside- and emanating outward
much like what's going on with the earth(focused, yes- but i'd have my moments- being pulled away from the intent. overall it was good practice)

my friend said: "you are that galactic energy. you are that pureness- the form- you are the divine love"

clare that is so cool! i'm glad we could share our time in this way

tonight it's supposed to be at its peek

the intent for me is to go in with an open heart and, "go with the flow"
is anyone interested in meditating tonight under pink moon?

:happy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I'm in!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:sunflower: last night was awesome !!

happyrain....glad u r having wonderful meditation experiences ! :kiss:

Clare....how u doin' sis ??? :D

(((((Hugs)))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yup. last night was great :happy

i meditated with a friend under the moon-
when it was time to come to- i didn't want to! lol
it took me a while
wherever i was... it was deep
very withdrawn and i didn't feel like talking much- just smiling feeling really peaceful <3

again
i'm glad we could share our experience with one another and the impact it left upon us

anne ((hugs))
peace sister :kiss:
happyrain
Family

patience

Post by happyrain »

patience on the forefront

i went to the park today and meditated under a tree- eventually, i layed down and closed my eyes
i started to feel really disconnected- aware of who or what i was- experiencing thought- outside myself...
with eyes closed- it was blackness until i felt pulled into an image
i saw an unopened flower but something was moving inside- the petals parted and i saw a baby face peek out from the flower and look at me
(the imagery was cartoony and it wasn't the whole face- only its eye... but i know it was a baby)

either way- this freaked me out! it pulled me right back and i sat up and started laughing because i hadn't realized how deep i went
it was very, "trippy" lol

well... i tried to understand and i thought the message here was that i need to instill patience within myself
so i got out from the shade and faced the sun- i told myself in deep prayer that this is what i need right now.... it felt natural so i'm guessing on one level or another- i truly want to inquire said trait

...eh?

wanted to share :)

tomorrow i'm going to a guided meditation(chakra clearing) and will receive a oneness blessing :mrgreen: :D :loves
EXCITEMENT woosh
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love it little brother!!! 8) You just never know what you are going to see in the center of those "celestial flowers"...George saw his sister's face once as he zeroed in during mediation on what looked like moving flowers making lovely shapes and patterns from afar.. She had long ago passed on but here she was doing this most joyful dance in the next realm... :happy

I look forward to hearing your impressions of the chakra clearing and Oneness blessing. :sunflower:

Love ya,
Sandy
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain,

I wish I had been able to participate with you. I have been a bit sick. I am on the mend but not completely back to normal (if there is such a thing as that). I have to be on drugs for a while yet. Maybe next week I can join in. One thing I did think about when I saw your invitation, what time zone are you guys going by? I am in the US Easter Standard. It would be helpful to know what time you are doing this and if it is night here for me when you do this. Please do it again, I wanna, I wanna join! :sunflower: (A dancing flower from me).
Lola
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain,

My intent would be to see what I can connect with. I would be half way thinking of it as an experiment to see if I could connect with the energy of the folks that are involved. Other than that, I guess it would be to hang out with those entities that have been around me for a while. I figure with the added energy everyone else would bring, I could get a clearer connection. Let me know what time. Central would put you an hour behind me wouldn't it? I used to live in Houston and it was in that time zone. All though I could make a really good argument that Houston is in a zone unto itself altogether, same with Dallas. I probably wont be able to do it until next week though. I stay pretty druggie most of the day and night.
Lola