meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: meditation

Post by happyrain »

when i go DEEP
i get really heavy/tired feelings- it becomes hard to keep conscious of thought and my eyes get heavy. am i drained? i want to sleep when this happens
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

by happyrain » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:44 pm

when i go DEEP
i get really heavy/tired feelings- it becomes hard to keep conscious of thought and my eyes get heavy. am i drained? i want to sleep when this happens
sometimes this happens to me too HR....i cannot keep my eyes open nor can i hold my head up. sometimes, soul wants out NOW.....so it leaves.......body then " " " falls asleep " " "...... :mrgreen:

consciousness......
we never lose total consciousness. we can lose body consciousness....we become unaware of body and aware of 'soft world'. body sleeps...soul does not ( or god spark). soul is consciousness....so consciousness can never "be lost" ...it will never become un-conscious.

God/All Loving Creator never sleeps.....soul or god spark is a direct 'piece' of god.....therefore soul never sleeps :loves

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

interesting... thx BN ;) 9:22 here
i was going to share with you something similar

i tried meditating again last night
the same heavy/tired feelings started to come over me...
it feels like... maybe im getting used to it... even though i'm not able to keep up with my thoughts i think somehow i'm becoming adjusted... slowly learning idk

it was brief. i think...
there was no sense of time
i was losing awareness... i forgot there was a body
usually i say... "i was observing this or that"
i was not observing... i was not experiencing...
things just were.
there was no i.
i lost identity and it felt like all there was- was this feeling of...outward... expansion
there was darkness but there was no i to call it darkness... it didn't even seem like real black... there was just...
that feeling

its hard to explain
when i came to the only way i could explain it was like a loss of awareness... gaining at the same time... but a real detachment
idk... it felt brief someones phone went off and this caused my heart to jump
when i came back i actually felt sick for a little bit and it took me a while to feel "grounded"
hmm
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

excellent HR !! :sunflower:
when i came back i actually felt sick for a little bit and it took me a while to feel "grounded"
was it a motionsickness....or like a hungover feeling ? sometimes i get those feelings. it is almost as if...ya gotta get used to time and the physical again.....

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i think more like a motion sickness. it was pretty unpleasant but i tried not to give it to much attention and talking with my friends helped me get over it faster.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i experienced much motion sickness over a one week period....during meditation , it was heightened. it felt like i was on a roller coaster. this would also hit me outside of meditation. there was no other explanation for it...yogic motion sickness... :bana:

normal. ;)

part of the OBE.... experience. 8)

if we think about it....soul going from body to soft....soft to body...there is bound for this type of feeling to happen. traveling thru 'time' and densities.....will take toll , especially on 'newbies' like us... ;)

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hmm thanks anne
i tried again last night but did not experience that transcendental feeling as before.
i tried a bit outside and a bit in my room... although i must admit afterwards i was very much @ peace with myself... seemed i'd been a bit "frazzled" earlier in the day. yesterday has shown me the importance of meditation and aligning our hearts with gods. it felt like no one could take away the peace i felt within- and all the little annoyances just washed away... it was very nice
very Loving

i was drifting outside and found it hard to keep up with my thoughts
i think i was talking with someone named Fiona
could this be random- like daydreaming right before you fall asleep?
i tried reflecting on it further while in my room but nothing really came of it... i'm not going to worry about it just wanted to throw that out there

also- i kind of played around with some random visions
i don't remember exactly but i saw me getting worked up- there was this feeling of- trying to get my point across- but from where i was standing it seemed kind of silly because i'd been arguing with people that weren't really hearing me out... all it did was make me angry
so i tried creating something from this and imagined another version of me(a peaceful Being)- walking up to the flustered me- and placing two fingers on the center of the forehead of the angry me~ there was a little orb of light that went from the fingers to the head

i didn't think much of it but later saw this as pretty helpful because i realized how easy i can get worked up in trying to prove a point with someone when really i should step back sometimes....
:scratch: it makes sense to me X_X
Last edited by happyrain on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

could this be random- like daydreaming right before you fall asleep?
a 'hunch' tells me this is not 'random'.
yesterday has shown me the importance of meditation and aligning our hearts with gods. it felt like no one could take away the peace i felt within- and all the little annoyances just washed away... it was very nice
very Loving
:bana: :sunflower:

now....we must make this feeling last longer and longer outside of meditation.... :loves

:bike:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

you're right... it's saddening sometimes because i've been called fake for Being

there is no fake... :( only being
how do you expect anyone to grow if you call them fake? so many labels in which hinder progress... i know i shouldn't let what someone else say get to me~ but the reason i try is not only for myself.
well, it IS but it's providing for so much MORE
it's for Love...

actually this happened just yesterday before the meditation

sometimes i have to come across as more "realistic" in order to connect with others... does that make sense? o_O
it can be a bit hardening but thank god for meditation lol
...or maybe i'm looking at this wrong
its not like i'm being unrealistic...
well I AM who I AM... it's nice though when we're really tuned in and able to emit a subtle form of Peace- even in the most Chaotic of places

eh w/e. today is going to be fun!
movies with the friends and family hehe :D
~wewsh
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain, I have had the motion sickness feeling at times. I just comes over me, not in meditation. I always thought it was "them" trying to get my attention and speaking to me. Someone once told me that I am like an electrical wire that is turned on all the time but my wire is a bit frayed.

Don't worry about how you are seen. Sometimes just pulling in and keeping your "discoveries' or insights to yourself is the best way to perserve them. Give what you are expeirencing time to incorporate itself within your being. I am getting the word transfiguration. This could be what you are experiencing and you want to shout it to the roof tops because you feel its realness and rightness. But, it is for you right now. When it is time to share it with those around you that are not expereincing it themselves, you will feel the rightness of the time as what you have discovered will be in the very cells of your body and they will sense it when around you. This will cause them to stop and listen as they will feel it. Just don't rush anything and but do enjoy the "rush" of what you are receiving.

I wish we still lived in the same neighborhood. It would be so great to take you and my son out to lunch and let the two of you unite. When he was at Paul Revere he was trying so hard to be a tough guy to avoid being beat up, he wasn't being himself. The two of you would find great rest in spending time together now.
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi Lola
you're right!
i especially like this...
dont rush anything but do enjoy the rush of what you are receiving

that's beautiful :)

thank you friend :loves :kiss:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear HP,
Thank you for your posts and insights. I have found them very helpful today. :)
Hope you had an enjoyable day at the movies.
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thx sandy
the movie was ok
the experience was great :D

<3
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain,

I guess is gets down to this-what do we owe to the world of ourselves when we are still discovering our inner selves. The site your link goes to answers this. Being part Native American, I can really relate to animal totems. Thank you!
Lola
clarity
Family

Re: coming together

Post by clarity »

happyrain wrote:ooooooohhh.... group meditation

maybe all we need to do is Tune into Source
"I honor the place in You, in which the entire
universe dwells.
I honor the place in You which is of Love, of Truth,
of Light, and of Peace.
When you are in that place in You, and I am
in that place in Me,

We are One!"
Beautiful quote :)
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

happyrain wrote: i didn't think much of it but later saw this as pretty helpful because i realized how easy i can get worked up in trying to prove a point with someone when really i should step back sometimes....
:scratch: it makes sense to me X_X
It makes perfect sense. People are free to believe what they choose, whether or not they choose to accept the ideas you express does not have any bearing on who you are. Really it's the ego's attachment to these ideas and trying to maintain an identity is what causes the anger. Remove the ego's attachment to these ideas and you'll be free to share your beliefs without concern for whether they are accepted or not.

Here's a beautiful quote I was reminded of while writing this . . .
"When you give the world the freedom to exist on its own, without the need to control it, you give yourself that same freedom, you give yourself the freedom to simply be; and when you give yourself this gift, this gift of surrender, you experience who you are as love, without condition."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Clarity,
You wrote:
It makes perfect sense. People are free to believe what they choose, whether or not they choose to accept the ideas you express does not have any bearing on who you are. Really it's the ego's attachment to these ideas and trying to maintain an identity is what causes the anger. Remove the ego's attachment to these ideas and you'll be free to share your beliefs without concern for whether they are accepted or not.
Those are some wise words! :happy
Thank you for sharing your insight...very helpful!

I loved the quote too!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

This is a great thread, Eric! Thanks for starting it! I'm going to have to go back later and read some of the posts I skipped. :sunflower:

(Personally, it never would have dawned on me to check out the AC section for general meditation queries & posts, especially since I haven't been browsing through the board lately, so I'm glad its final resting place got "straightened out" and that I was able to stumble upon this thread.)

I must admit, I haven't been meditating much at all lately - not in any consistent form or fashion anyway. Maybe while I have a quick break, or if I need to quiet my mind for a moment - but I would like to get back to setting aside daily time to meditate again. Life has been so completely crazy (busy) that I have let it fall by the wayside. It can be hard to settle down & quiet myself at times like this, but I know at the perfect time I'll jump back in. Maybe that's what I'll do after I get off the computer? :D

Anyway, I look forward to keeping tabs on this thread & sharing in each other's meditation experiences. I hope I have some wonderful experiences to share with all of you in the near future.

:loves

Lots of Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Clarity, thank you for the beautiful post. You, too, HP!!! Kenge, you are about to become a mother, and it will be busy for a while. Just remember to take time for yourself, even if it's 5 minutes. By the way, you look FABULOUS!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

(((kendra))) thank you
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Clare - Awww Thank you!!
Yes, I'm starting to learn that I need to take more time for myself...I appreciate that my body is making me slow down. I will remember your words each time I start to push myself to hard...although with a new baby :baby all the way, I doubt I'll be able to do too much of that! Hehe. :love

Eric - Anytime :roll :D
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Kenge,
You are gorgeous lady!!! Don't fret for one moment about being busy and finding it difficult to meditate..The celestials aren't bothered...Time and eternity always takes care of everything... perhaps a few minutes of feet up and deep breathing will be good for you and little Nubbs though... even five minutes as Clare suggested will help smooth the busy road. :kiss:
(((((HUGE HUG)))))
Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i had a really neat but short experience
it's almost 4am here... felt like some 3rd eye activity and decided to go outside for a sit.
as soon as i opened the door it looked like a giant blue orb in front of me.
the backyard seems full of life atm. i noticed little mishapen orbs too floating by. some are orange.
also maybe because it's dark but it looks like the tree's are talking. there's no wind and they're moving just a little.
it also looks like a heatwave infront of me... it's not hot though... some kind of haze or blur
so i try to send my awareness to 3rd eye and when i do i get a very soothing chill up and down my backside
earlier in the day i had a bit of tapping on the crown and also seeing the tiny blue spec of lights similar to what clarity mentioned in one of his post
its super cool but i think i'd be scared if i were to hear them physically speak to me
i mean- the ac unit went off and that nearly caused my heart to jump out of chest! X_X
very interesting though
i wonder if its because of the time and there's just so much activity going on or if something is trying to get my attention

could be both

oh and not everything in the backyard appeared as orbs
sometimes it seemed like just random shapes of light zooming by
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

woo00oow happyrain :!: :shock: .....cool ! 8) seein' the world as it 'truely' is....i wonder ?

oh....btw...i was woken up at that time ( was having a vivid dream )...just a little bit before 5 am my time.....4:54 to be exact , neat-0 :mrgreen: :roll

:sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~