meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: meditation

Post by happyrain »

oooo what did you dream about?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

oooo what did you dream about ?
i kept hearing someone call for me....so i went to him. he was waiting for me....in a beautiful place....i believe there was a waterfall....lush green greass with flowers all around. i met with him....and he say to me,,,"come with me Love..."

i took his hand...and we walked....we walked around and talked,,,and looked. looked at the beauty that surrounded us....the Peace and Joy,,,we 'soaked in' ..... :loves

and then something happened...he left me,,,vanished. before he left...he spoke something,,,i am not sure of what he said. it was as though he suddenly thought that this place was too good to be true and denial started to happen....he started fading in and out until he was gone. i was calling out for him when i woke up.

((( Hugs )))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow that's really neat
:loves
very interesting. what do you make of all this?
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

Sandy wrote:Hiya Kenge,
You are gorgeous lady!!! Don't fret for one moment about being busy and finding it difficult to meditate..The celestials aren't bothered...Time and eternity always takes care of everything... perhaps a few minutes of feet up and deep breathing will be good for you and little Nubbs though... even five minutes as Clare suggested will help smooth the busy road. :kiss:
(((((HUGE HUG)))))
Love,
Sandy
Thank you, Sandy!! :love You always make me feel better lol. You are so sweet. I feel like this is the message the universe is trying to *pound* into my head. I think I need to really take heed! hehe :D Thank you my love!

(((HUGE HUG FOR YOU TOO!!!)))

Love,
Kenge & Nubba

--------------------------------------------
happyrain wrote:its super cool but i think i'd be scared if i were to hear them physically speak to me
i mean- the ac unit went off and that nearly caused my heart to jump out of chest! X_X

LOL! I literally laughed out loud becaue I am the same way. My face would have looked like this: :shock: hehe :lol:
happyrain wrote:as soon as i opened the door it looked like a giant blue orb in front of me.

the backyard seems full of life atm.
Very cool experience. I remember when I was a kid, maybe like 5 y.o., playing outside with my cousin and I saw these two or 3 big glowing orbs (yellow, orange, red) WIZZ past us and in between two houses...then they disappeared. It was like they were chasing one another. Not sure exactly what they were, but I was just reminded of that when you talked about the big blue one when you opened the door. Sounds like you have a lot of activity out there. The trees most likely were talking! They are such loving beings. :D

Anyway, sorry for the rambling. :roll Just wanted to add my 2 cents!

Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow kenge that's so neat :) :loves

i'm really interested in that stuff...

i sat outside today and upon reflecting certain beliefs and morals i see this spider on the forefront of a bush.
it actually feels like we're communicating.
he said
how do you expect to be if you can not express?
i froze and stared at his web. this was such a tiny tiny spider- had i not decided to sit where i did, i probably wouldn't have seen him. the more i looked at him sitting ever so still in the center of his creation the more i am impacted by these words and his presence. i agree
i even find myself saying thank you teacher
next to the bush/spider i see a white flash.
it felt like i was talking with nature.

also today in sharing with Jhartsock123-i see a Blue flash of light out the corner of my eyes!

really neat and i think it's so cool that you saw/see similar! <3 <3 <3

thank you kenge !!! ^_^
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

No, thank you for sharing! You seem to have many incredible experiences!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kengie wrote:(Hi kenge! :hithere )
No, thank you for sharing! You seem to have many incredible experiences!
He does doesn't he!!! And HP, I love hearing about every one! I want you to know I will never look at the life around me in the same way again...well I might... probably will from time to time but I will try hard to remember and be in the moment. I thought of this post last night as I was reflecting (half stillness and half pondering) I looked over at my friendly Peace Lilly plant and I asked it out loud..."You got something to say!?" :lol: Well it wasn't in a talkative mood last night but I did admire its beautiful deep green leaves that were drooping ever so slightly as if hinting around for me to give it a drink... hmmm maybe it spoke to me afterall... ;) It's all in the way you view it... I must say, I do get a lovely feeling when I'm around it and my other plant too, a wild noxious weed I stole from Geoff's backyard a few years ago. They are the only "oldtimers" to survive the droughts and deluges that occur in their indoor environment. :roll:

HP, thank you for sharing your meditation experiences with us. It definitely assists us all on our own journeys... :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:wow that's really neat
:loves
very interesting. what do you make of all this?
well...while i was in the state of sleep and waking up...i swore the fella in the dream was you...seein's how i was calling out your name, trying to get you to come back :shock:

:mrgreen:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

((((((( Kenge )))))) .....sending love & ((( Hugs ))) :kiss: it is good to see you sis !!! u look wonderful ....
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy
i'm a little uncomfortable but...

thank you LUV2
i laughed when you said
"You got something to say!?" :lol:
heh
... =)

maybe being around this friend of yours is what helped direct the flow of your ponderings
there's always some kind of communication happening huh?

anne
idk what to say... thank you for sharing with me

blue nova is right kenge... you do look wonderful

hugs
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi Lovely Sandy!! :hithere
Sandy wrote:Kengie wrote:(Hi kenge! :hithere ).........I looked over at my friendly Peace Lilly plant and I asked it out loud..."You got something to say!?" :lol:
LoL! :lol: Sandy, you are too cute!! :love I can just picture you saying that. hehe
blue nova wrote:((((((( Kenge )))))) .....sending love & ((( Hugs ))) it is good to see you sis !!! u look wonderful ....
Anne!!! :kiss: I'm sorry I didn't say hi all this time!! I think my mind is just all over the place lately! Thank you! The pic is from my wedding. I hope to get the photos back soon so I can share them with all of you!

How are you feeling?! Doing very well, I hope! You crossed my mind the other day...Glad to hear from you. (((HHUGGGSS))) You always have great experiences, too. I love hearing about them.
happyrain wrote:blue nova is right kenge... you do look wonderful
Thanks, Eric LUV2. You all here are so sweet to me. If I could blush, I would be blushing a lot on this board! lol :mrgreen:

Lots of love,
Kendra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kenge, you're loved!!!! And, so is that baby!!!

Love, "Aunt" Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you, Auntie Claire! We love you, too!! :love :baby :loves
listeningeyes
New Friend

Post by listeningeyes »

Hello everyone!! Im REALLY REALLY sorry if this question is already answered somewhere else.I try and look before I ask questions but there is sooooo much information on this site!! LOL its hard to go through it before I ask something!

I tried meditation and when I asked questions I could hear a mans voice answer back,he wouldnt really talk over me but I could hear him talking in my head,while I was still asking questions.We would talk at the same time but I could still understand everything he and i were saying,its strange.And he is kind of sarcastic,lol.Not in a mean way,he just kind of seems easy going and lite.I thought they were supposed to be all serious and deep. lol.then I got this REALLY loud ringing in my left ear.

Is the talking at the same normal?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

listeningeyes wrote:And he is kind of sarcastic,lol.Not in a mean way,he just kind of seems easy going and lite.I thought they were supposed to be all serious and deep. lol.
Dear listeningeyes,

Hmm. The correct meaning of sarcastic is not a good thing to discern. But maybe you mean he's a bit of a tease? As long as its always loving and supportive, all is well. The moment it is not, then you need to be concerned. They do have a sense of humour. As for talking at the same time, I can't be sure about that. Do you ever stop thinking?

love,
Geopff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
listeningeyes
New Friend

Post by listeningeyes »

Hello Mr.Geoff!! Yes,I mean in a nice teasing way,just the tone in his voice.In a fun way that makes me smile.Never in a mean way.I get scared easily so maybe he just does it so I dont get scared,lol im new to all this and im a huge chicken sometimes!

I try to stop thinking! LOL I really do try but to me it seems his voice comes in better if we talk at the same time,its like we both get excited and talk at the same time,lol.I have only tried meditation a few times so I doubt im doing it right,and im not really sure who I am talking to weather its myself....with a mans voice and a different thought pattern....lol or if it is actually someone else.Im getting the AC disk soon so maybe then I can do it right! LOL,im so hyper all the time its hard to calm down enough to meditate! LOL
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi listeningeyes

welcome to the forums -:] cool experience
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi guys :hithere

I tried another meditation last week.....I got the word 'Serphilus' (not sure of spelling) coming through very clear.....and then another message: 'Genuine belief stems from the very parts of you unknown. Deseased hearts will transmit erroded trails of concete.'..... again I got the word 'Serphilus'...I asked is this your name and the response was........'it's a word, remember it'..........I don't have any idea what serphilus means but its such a strange word that I probably wont forget it either. Does anyone else get words through that are very unfamiliar, this is not the first time for me........or maybe they are old words that are not used anymore...I found out that the word 'philus' is greek for friend....i get the feeling that whatever is trying to communicate with me likes dealing in cryptic...but i get that, cos it knows I've got a lot to work on and alot of soul searching before I reach 'the parts unknown'.....whoever or whatever it is ....is far more intelligent than me.....that's for sure :lol:

Love Tiggy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

It's probably some very old word or foreign language.. i had a little look, all i got was something to do with silver or mercury, another, if you take an x in place of the s at the end it means God the creator..?

Much Love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Tiggy wrote:'Genuine belief stems from the very parts of you unknown. Deseased hearts will transmit erroded trails of concete.'.....
Dear Tiggy,

In my understanding, the soul is capable of discerning Truth, in the absence of anything comparative. And of course the soul is all but unknown to most folks who operate out of mind alone, since we keep on being told the mind is the better.

And of course heart is a synonym for soul. So I can see some sense in what you got. But the "erroded trails of concrete" is a curious metaphor.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tiggy,
Sarah wrote:
i had a little look, all i got was something to do with silver or mercury, another, if you take an x in place of the s at the end it means God the creator..?
Now isn't that interesting... :happy
Deseased hearts will transmit erroded trails of concete.
Well think about it for a moment...I am picturing an old worn out long forgotten path or sidewalk of concrete... It is no longer smooth or safe to traverse. it is usually stained with elements in the stones that are used to strengthen it as these stone become open to the weather. A diseased heart has in a way perhaps opened itself to the winds of harshness in life...and have allowed the turbulence to erode their substance making "treacherous footing" for those involved or within touching range. The paths of understanding once strong and clear have become crumbled from lack of upkeep as they are left stagnant and susceptable to the elements of time. Some day they will be no more, swallowed up by new life making something new and wonderous from the old.

I love your messages Tiggy. They cause you to pause a while and think where as sometimes something that gives it to you in a package easy to understand is also easy to forget as we move quickly on to something else. Thanks for sharing and helping me to jolt my "gray matter" a bit from its' lethargy. ;) :love
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Tiggy wrote:
Deseased hearts will transmit erroded trails of concete.'.....
the souls (hearts) who still are still sleeping (diseased) ....will lead others down broken paths (erroded trails of cocrete, broken road)......

that's what i 'get' from it.... ;)
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi anne i don't understand
what is a broken path?
does that mean its wrong???

any and all paths are relevant just as they are necessary
even if its wrong... we decide
its hard to speak of others like this but
we are where we are, perfectly in flow with where we need to be
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:hi anne i don't understand
what is a broken path?
does that mean its wrong???

any and all paths are relevant just as they are necessary
even if its wrong... we decide
its hard to speak of others like this but
we are where we are, perfectly in flow with where we need to be
a broken path.....it is harder to walk on a path of broken concrete compared to a smooth path. i do not believe that any path is wrong....maybe just a bit more 'bumpier' than the others. i would suppose all paths have a few bumps in them.

we have all travelled them at one time or another.....i would tend to believe,,,,yes ?

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i would suppose all paths have a few bumps in them.

yup i agree
who is to say any path is only smooth or only bumpy