meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: meditation

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
That gives me goosebumps! Very cool!

By the way, you're talking to the user error :queen: !

Lol! Thank you so much for the family joy wish! My sister just got irritated with me. My immediate family is doing great! Making my famous lasagna for family dinner on Friday. It's been awhile with the crazy busy summer season that surround us. In a meditation I found out one of my totem animals is a red fox. A strong quality this animal has is a very strong connection to family, which I can definitely relate to! I hope your family is well also!

Are we going to do another group meditation?

:sunflower:
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

I'm also waiting and thinking you have another poem to share!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

so sorry for replying to this late. i hope you're well.
experiencing a major transition and felt inspired to write after you having planted the seed and all. :lol:
i haven't written in a while but it's out there now.
i enjoy it and if the space is free to use, why not?

when would you like to meditate? i am going to tonight but maybe we can meditate together saturday my next day off.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Glad to her you are writing again Eric. :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You know how I love to plant those little seeds! Always love to see them bloom. I've been kind of a mess this past week. Have allowed life's irritants to get under my skin and fester instead of releasing them as they should have been. Of course now paying the price, put my back out, allergies bad, and caught a cold. Just before coming to the boards saying rather indignantly, "Ok what am I supposed to learn from this?" Knowing full well, when my body breaks down it's because I need to listen to it, rest and recenter. First thing I see is your new poem! Thanks for the reminder and opportunity to reset.

I'd better wait until sometime next week to do a group meditation until my body and mind can realign. Did you ever talk to Tim if he had any impressions from the last time?

Next Friday and Saturday I'm going to gatherings for blessings and healing the land and people in my area. Good thing I have a chance to dump my emotional and physical garbage beforehand!

:loves
Love to you and Sandy, and your families,
Kim

P.S. Going to try and spend a little extra time in the river. this weekend.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

dear kim
remember
you know you are a good woman.
i know you are a good woman.
focus on your heart and god.
the rest will sort itself out.

god is the ultimate teacher,
friend and lover.

kindest regards
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I know I'm a good woman and that everything happens for a reason. I get upset with myself when I'm not feeling well, also know my body lets me know when I need to stop and take a break. It's also a reminder to be more compassionate when others are struggling, not only with illness, but in life.

Kim