Loving this place

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Loving this place

Post by mm1111 »

I am so happy to have found this message board! What a wonderful group of people. I would like to say that I kind of feel like I am failing some how. It is very difficult to get any quite time around my house. I am always interrupted while listening to my Ac cd either by my animals or my husband or some other source. My kids are on spring break for the next week and I will have to wait until they go back..I tried with them here but only end up getting even more frustrated. Now I cant even do the automatic writing and feel like I am letting them down somehow.
I was wondering, when you do the third part of the cd, the library, are you suppose to be able to really see everything? I try to imagine it but I don't think I am going down or relaxed enough to see it. Probably because I am always worried about getting bothered. Any tips would be much appreciated, should I just continue with the second part where we count down from 5000 until I can actually relax? I really feel the cd is the way I need to communicate with my teacher but I also feel like the world is against my right now. Sorry for my frustration and thanks to everyone for helping me along this path, Sandy and Lola have been wonderful, so has Geoff. I would like to get away from the Ouiji board column since I have long let that go. Much Love to all,
Maggie
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Loving this place

Post by Geoff »

I would like to get away from the Ouiji board column since I have long let that go.
I split this thread, but it has left some responses behind, that I will now try to re-attach. Well I am puzzled, they are gone.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Maggie,

You wrote:
I would like to say that I kind of feel like I am failing some how. It is very difficult to get any quite time around my house. I am always interrupted while listening to my Ac cd either by my animals or my husband or some other source. My kids are on spring break for the next week and I will have to wait until they go back..I tried with them here but only end up getting even more frustrated. Now I cant even do the automatic writing and feel like I am letting them down somehow.
Oh dear lady, you aren't letting anybody down, not even yourself! Please just send that thought a packing. Our Angels, Midwayers and Guides are ancient and time doesn't bother them like it does us "busy body humans". It is so easy to derail yourself with self recriminations. So instead of frustration know that each time you meditate even attempt to meditate there is progress. You grow in ways you may not be aware of yet. Our celestial friends have been observing human behavior for eons and so nothing we do really surprises them or puts them off their mark. They know what a busy mom you are and they understand the interruptions cannot be helped at times. So please do not allow you frustrations to take center stage.

Now with that said...I must confess I have a wee bit of trouble too in finding peaceful times to spend stillness with the Creator and Teachers...and I too get frustrated at times, whew...try meditating with two squealing Indian Ringneck parrots in a tiny flat and watch the ole blood pressure rise! :shock: Holey Moley!! and if they aren't squaking, our next door neighbor on the left breaks into opera or the young couple who just moved in on the right decide to work on their motor cycle engine We can make a million excuses to be frustrated between the two of us...but instead, let's just be kind to ourselves and look beyond the noise and the reasons we are frustrated... Yes, continue the second part for awhile longer remembering the words that say something to the effect...the sound filtering in from outside will only help you to drift deeper."

Our paths will stretch long into the next realm long beyond our mortal time here so a few days, weeks, months even years will not deter us...We have all the time in the world, all of eternity, to learn all that is needed as we take our own unique place in the cosmos.

Just remember what is important to your well being.... I love these two affirmations...
"I am loving and lovable...All is well in my world." by Louise Hay
or my favorite that AJ suggested a few weeks ago...
"I am Happy!!! Living with God"s Love, Light and Guidance and I have no fear! I am only love."
When it all boils down to it...Love will show us the way. :happy

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

To Sandy,
Thank you so much for your kind words and advice! Its nice to know I am not disapointing my teacher, I figured they must have a lot more patience then us or probably would have given up by now :) Ilook fowrd to learning and growing and again thank you so much. Hopefully we can both find plenty of quiet time.
God Bless, mm1111
Follow your heart
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

I had the best experience yesterday! I was not going to even try to contact my teacher but decided to see if there was something he wanted to tell me and I got "yes". So I asked what and got something about "mom". I asked what about a mom? and got "Julie". My moms name was Julie, it will be 2yrs in May since she passed away. I asked my mom? and got "yes". Then I asked if she was saying hi, "yes". I asked if there was something she wanted to tell me and I got the word "Ocean" She had requested before passing to have her ashes spread out at the beach we use to go to all the time but my step dad will not give us the ashes yet. I knew she was asking to have this done and said I will try again. After a couple more questions she wrote something very sweet that ended with the kind of flower she use to always draw! What a wonderful day!
It was just now 1:11 and I wrote with my teacher, I found out that we should spread the ashes with me, my brother and my old step dad (not the one who is keeping the ashes) at the ocean. It wasn't my mom but that is what my teacher said. It seems like my writing is getting easier to understand which I am thankful for. I can not believe I basically spoke to my mom yesterday, what a wonderul gift!!
Much Love, mm1111
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

That sort of feedback is so heartening, I remember when I had a chat with my mom on the other side, via a friend. It was awesome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Maggie wrote:
It seems like my writing is getting easier to understand which I am thankful for. I can not believe I basically spoke to my mom yesterday, what a wonderul gift!!
:sunflower: That's fabulous Maggie! You got to talk to your Mom!!! :cheers: See, nothing wrong with your spiritual gifts! ;)

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Maggie

I'm very happy for you!! Nice to met you, too!!

Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda