I know the answer to this is here somewhere but...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
oneworld
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I know the answer to this is here somewhere but...

Post by oneworld »

I'm not all that inclined to go through this entire thread to find it.

I just started using the AC CD Sunday. I'm not "cheating"...I am following the instructions to only do part 1 for about a week...add part 2 for a week, etc. But it's funny...after reading the instructions there are glimpses of my library coming to me...glimpses of someone coming off an elevator...even while I am only doing the relaxation. Hmmm...

I also wondered why the library is "down"...I always felt like it should be "up".

Sheesh...the things we wonder about, LOL!

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I know the answer to this is here somewhere but...

Post by sammy »

I also wondered why the library is "down"...I always felt like it should be "up".
Are you sure we're not related? Sounds like something I'd spend WAY too much time wondering about!
after reading the instructions there are glimpses of my library coming to me...glimpses of someone coming off an elevator...even while I am only doing the relaxation.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana:

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I second that! Go Rebecca! Also, I was thinking about you and I know you miss California. I think you should follow your heart and start lining up your ducks to get there. :bike: :bike: Just my thoughts!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

oneworld wrote:I'm not all that inclined to go through this entire thread to find it.

I just started using the AC CD Sunday. I'm not "cheating"...I am following the instructions to only do part 1 for about a week...add part 2 for a week, etc. But it's funny...after reading the instructions there are glimpses of my library coming to me...glimpses of someone coming off an elevator...even while I am only doing the relaxation. Hmmm...

Sheesh...the things we wonder about, LOL!

Dear Rebecca,

Make your library "Up" if you like. I think the psychology is that it lowers the brainwave function going "down"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Geoffy wrote:
I think the psychology is that it lowers the brainwave function going "down"
Now that makes PERFECT sense!!! Thank you!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

Yep...perfect sense! I'll just see where I am led once I'm there. :D

"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Rebecca,
I haven't been on the MB much lately but boy do you sound like me, so analytical :P its time to move out of the mind and into your heart and you build that AC anyway that feels right to you. Do your best to get rid of expectations and just go with the flow.
Sammy this goes for you too :kiss:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Laura, your post was affirmed, as it was posted at 11:11!!!!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

8) Claire, I saw that the night I posted it, so I guess it was meant for me to say and remember as well
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

I was wondering about the second part on the CD, are you suppose to continue counting down from 5,000 the whole time?. I tend to stop and listen to the instructions. Thanks, mm1111.
Follow your heart
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

hello dear Maggie,

You wrote;
I tend to stop and listen to the instructions.
You're doing it right either way. Mostly when your "left brain" doubts when your next visualized number was actually correct or not, you've achieved both -- balance between the two hemispheres and deep enough Alpha brain rhythms.

In time, with plenty of practice, your brain/mind will "remember that right feeling and you will trigger the right Alpha condition in seconds . . . yet . . . it's advisable to from time to time do the whole of the AC again.

I got lazy, long ago, did everything too quickly, and started failing until I got back to the AC for a number of weeks.

I now take about two minutes or more to make contact, just to play it safe. "Stuff" DOES come through, meanwhile, but I ignore it until I'm fully ready -- kinda encircuited.

Hugs.....
George.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello George,
Thank you so much for your response. I would really like your opinion on something. Why do you think it seems to be so easy for me to make contact with my teacher? I just ask outloud to speak with him and then we start writing. I was even able to go to my brothers house where we talked with my mom who passed away almost two years ago. She had made some very special pictures for us that meant a great deal to us as childeren and as I was showing him these I started to get that energy feeling. I wasn't sure if it would work somewhere else or in front of other people but it did. Today I plan to go to my Grandmas house to show her the pictures, I asked my teacher if we could talk with my mom there also and he said yes. Her passing was very difficult and a lot of stuff went unsaid, so this is truly a wonderful gift. Your opinion on this would be wonderful.
Thank you and God bless, mm1111
Follow your heart
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi mm1111,

It is easy. Too many struggle because they have not yet cleared their slates -- too many doubt, worries, fears, you name it.

There needs to be adequate soul growth, because it's the Mid Mind or soul that is receptive to the Teachers.

I've spoken with my parents, but they are not Teachers -- restricted in what they can say.

God bless...
George.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear George,
Thank you ever so much for your input. My Teacher always comes first before my mom so It seems he is allowing this to happen. I did not know she was restricted on what she could say, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have been talking with my mom just about every day, is it possible to communicate too much? I love the pictures she draws and they sometimes take 1-2 hours to finish, they have brought my family lots of joy.
Hello to all and I hope everyone is doing well, much love,

mm1111
Follow your heart