How did you meet Kasha?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Benjamin Curtis
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

How did you meet Kasha?

Post by Benjamin Curtis »

Im really not totally sure what or how y'alll get or intuit this place.... for me, its been constant... I remember asking my kui (grandmother/maori word but she is Polish) if I was crazy??? at approximately four years old.....her response was gentle, one of the few times I remember her being that way.(her response) "your' lucky, hide what you can see in others, telling them won't help you or them....if your lost look at the stars...god created bees, the devill created wasps. kashsha is the weaver of the web listen to her" so anyhow.
the Akashic field as Ive been taught in my nondescript "lol" wanderings is essentially where all spirals occur, a tortional wave represents a physical anomally as it has no known barrier, we may as aculture be smashing atoms at the speed of light or getting hedronaches trying to figure that out but.....
we aint figured out torsion wave... in my uneducated guess light is an electromagnetic wave. dual polarity, where in the driving force is the electron a particle negative by nature......
loves is as concrete as skulling a cup of quick dry cement, mostly for the sipper sometimes for the fleeing veiwer.

so LSS... AKASHIC access is as easy as finding inner breath, then feeling love, or "aroha".. ara ro... strong current... ha.. breath or
intent....
its always there are you telling people they can make a difference with it Im not sure after an hour or so skimming through your site....
Q"You cant fight gravity on a planet that isis ists love is like falling and falling is like this.."a, difranco...
chur.
Ben....
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: How did you meet Kasha?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ben,

Welcome.

I find your post hard to follow. If you are suggesting we can't make a difference to this world, then I am sad for you to feel that way, but I KNOW I am making a difference.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

:hithere Welcome to this Board, Ben :hithere

I have to say that I, too, find it very difficult to understand what it is you are trying to say. Overall, it does seem quite negative, though. Perhaps you could try again?

You mentioned that you have done some "skimming" through the Site and perhaps just skimming has done more to confuse you than anything else. I suggest that you go back to the first forum (FAQ's) and give it and it's suggested readings a more thorough read. There really is a lot of very valuable information there and it deserves more attention than what you've given it....... trust me.

Please get back to us. I really would like to know what your ideas/impressions/opinions are. I think that all of us here enjoy a good debate and exchanges of info and ideas. :D

Cheers, Brian.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

ok.... and what were you smoking Ben? I went slow, and still couldn't follow where you went. lol.. no offense meant. just a bit confused here.
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

ruthnfla wrote:ok.... and what were you smoking Ben? I went slow, and still couldn't follow where you went. lol.. no offense meant. just a bit confused here.
Oh, my.........
When a Medical Transcriptionist says that she can't understand what you are saying, you can pretty much bet that the rest of us don't stand much of a chance either, Ben.

Sorry, but you really should try one more time if you'd like some meaningful responses to your post...... assuming you want responses.
If you were just trying to make a point, it seems to have been lost on us as things stand.

Sincerely, Brian.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Welcome Ben,

It seems your Kasha you feel is like the Akashic Construct, perhaps it is. As you say you've had the ability of insight since you were 4 yrs old, so if others were not as fortunate to know there gift with such ease teachers are needed. Do you teach, if not it maybe why your here. George performs this service so that others can find the answers and guidance they seek. I'm not sure you are having a problem with the akashic construct as you are with the midwayers and progress group? Because something is easy for you may not be for others and to judge ones service is not one that of an enlightened person. Are you seeking enlightenment, if so you've come to the right place.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hi Ben! Welcome to the board!

I THINK I follow what you are saying...and part of it sounds as though you have a dual perspective on love, life and the universe.
loves is as concrete as skulling a cup of quick dry cement, mostly for the sipper sometimes for the fleeing veiwer
and
AKASHIC access is as easy as finding inner breath, then feeling love, or "aroha".. ara ro... strong current... ha.. breath or
intent....
its always there are you telling people they can make a difference with it Im not sure after an hour or so skimming through your site....
IMHO, I believe you are correct that love is tangible...for most. I also believe Love makes a HUGE difference. I believe Love CAN fight gravity.

I do hope you come back and clarify a bit for others, discussion is the best way to learn!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Ben
Welcome aboard!!
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Ben,
I found a couple of your comments to answer/discuss, but I'm not much for poetry or beating around the bush,
first of all, I kind of got the idea that you are confusing the Akash or Akashic field, with our 'Akashic Construct', it's a place where 'newbies' (like me) create their own space where we feel comfortable to meet the celestials, or to learn to heal, oneself as well as others,
AKASHIC access is as easy as finding inner breath, then feeling love, or "aroha".. ara ro... strong current... ha.. breath or
intent....
:lol: I'm chuckling. because I'm a person who promotes 'conscious breathing', I teach it,,,it's a way of being,,

a tube torris can be created with Sacred Geometry,,,this is also called,,,the space where The Breath of God exists,,,imagine breathing/standing in that spot !!

its always there are you telling people they can make a difference with it
do you mean... "its always there" "are you telling people they can make a differencd with it",,,,,well,,,I think you should do some research in the archives,,,when people ask,,,they usually get an answer....

Bless Your Heart
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

PP! Hi, haven't seen you for a while, and I'm hoping all is well with you! :hithere

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Clare,
No, I'm having a hard time at the moment, but my complaints are few compared to what I hear.

Thank you for asking though,,,muchly appreciated,

Bless your heart sweet one,,

pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm praying for you, PP. Know that you're loved.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Clare,

I think i had help last night, I was going to call someone after they had their dinner, (time change was making it late for me),,,I was waiting an hr, and fell asleep,,,and had a good loong sleep.

loves pp
Daily Affirmation: