White feather

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
artdreamer
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

White feather

Post by artdreamer »

I had little time for meditation and to use the third part of the Akashic Construct CD. And when I tried to meditate I could not relax, I also saw little prompts lately. I thought I was a bit forgotten by the midwayers and then I found this white feather in the corridor.
With Love,
Jeanne

Wat echt bij je hoort kun je niet verliezen...
lilly

Re: White feather

Post by lilly »

Lovely!! :love I found one a couple of weeks ago whilst walking down by the river. Great timing, always!!
Love lilly xx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Jeanne,

I have received several white feathers. And I also received a white feather in the same way that you did. It was right smack dab in the middle of the hallway. Cool!

Love,
Paul
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I always get white feathers...big ones, fluffy ones, small ones. I have a collection. Every time I look at them, I can't help but smile and feel the love. Also, I started the AC tape last night. I'm practicing the relaxation for one week (yes, George, I read the instructions :hithere )
I'll keep you posted as to my progress.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Artdreamer,
Your angels are just letting you know they are with you. I've had so many things happen when I had the same thoughts as you that there's no denying my entourage is with me all of the time. I really had to practice patience and I have come a long ways with this area because thats what I was stating when I stated I felt left out. I figure it took me a half a century to wake up it will take sometime to get where I know I will be.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

Yes,
I have White Feathers either float in front of me or are discovered on my clothing or someone
points one out to me. The feather is ALWAYS within my arm's reach, has been White or Brownish
has shown up indoors our outdoors and often at opportune times like when I'm with my spiritual master.
This started right after a friend called upon Archangel Michael once in a meditation & I was present
and to-date has now happened 7 times. I collect these feathers.

So, initially, I was doubting but now I have no doubt it's from the angels, possibly from Archangel Michael himself. :cheers:
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

That has happened to me also, while meditating a small white feather floats down right in front of me. It's absolutely awesome. Sometimes I get butterfly prompts too.

Love, Clare
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, I just looked at my above post. April 22 at 2:22!!!! Well, it said 2:22 on my computer but now it changed because of the time zone thing!

:sunflower:

Love, Clare
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by mm1111 »

So I was reading on this subject of people finding feathers here just about 1hr ago. I thought how nice and said out loud, I want feather prompts, how cool! Well, I was just checking on my flowers outside and guess what I found. Yup, a brownish white feather! I can only smile and laugh right now. I chose to not communicate today unless prompted, I think I just got a hello anyways, how awsome! I hope to start my own collection now, Yay!!
Much love mm1111
Follow your heart
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

mm1111 wrote:So I was reading on this subject of people finding feathers here just about 1hr ago. I thought how nice and said out loud, I want feather prompts, how cool! Well, I was just checking on my flowers outside and guess what I found. Yup, a brownish white feather! I can only smile and laugh right now. I chose to not communicate today unless prompted, I think I just got a hello anyways, how awsome! I hope to start my own collection now, Yay!!
Much love mm1111
mm1111,
this is so waaay cool!
Feathers-on-demand please!
What a wonderful way to get confirmation from the celestials.
:sunflower:
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz