HAVE I SUCCEEDED?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

HAVE I SUCCEEDED?

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all,

After having taken onboard what everyone has said to me regarding meditating, the last two days I have lay there and concentrated on my breathing. I have asked questions about a certain issue in my life and to which I have received answers. However, I have not seen a vision or heard a different voice and the only way I can explain it is I have asked a question and then I have felt and heard the answer in my head.

Does this make any sense and do you think that I really have mediatated properly or is it just in my imagination?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
brianm
Family

Re: HAVE I SUCCEEDED?

Post by brianm »

Hi Louise. You said:
I have not seen a vision or heard a different voice and the only way I can explain it is I have asked a question and then I have felt and heard the answer in my head.
Great question. I have heard a voice with my actual ear (just once, that I know of) and "hear" voices (as you have described, I think) almost every night before sleep, in my head. The "in my head" voices are very fleeting and I am trying to get them to slow down in order to make sense of them. Also, some are much stronger than others.
I have been holding off asking about them, because I have yet to begin my training with my AC cd and am hoping that I'll get my answers through it. These voices are nothing new, so I figured they can wait.
Anyhow, I certainly am curious as to who or what they are :scratch:

Cheers, Brian.

Merry Christmas! :santa: :rendeer:
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Brian,

Are your voices female or male voices and do they speak in plain English or do they used strange/long words?

It sounds like you have certainly succeeded tho in getting in touch. :bana:

:santa: :rendeer: ~ Wishing you and your family a really truly wonderful Xmas. xx

Lou
x
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Lou, I think you're cracking it at last. Please, keep persevering and it'll get better...you know? like tuning into a MW LW radio?? Or have I had one mulled wine too many? Naaaah, only kidding.

Keep it up Lou, Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Petra. :hithere

Have a truly wonderful Christmas and I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for.

:loves

Lou
x
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

LOUISE wrote:Hi Brian,

Are your voices female or male voices and do they speak in plain English or do they used strange/long words?

It sounds like you have certainly succeeded tho in getting in touch. :bana:

:santa: :rendeer: ~ Wishing you and your family a really truly wonderful Xmas. xx
It's all in plain English and they are both male and female, Louise.
After having read Petra's reply, her "tuning-in" description sounds bang-on.Thanks, Petra :thumleft:

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS :rendeer: ,
Brian.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
YEAH LOU!!!!

And the few time's I have heard voices (actual sound) were both male and female.

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

I haven't yet mastered hearing the voices yet :duh

Lou
x
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

LOUISE wrote:However, I have not seen a vision or heard a different voice and the only way I can explain it is I have asked a question and then I have felt and heard the answer in my head.

Does this make any sense and do you think that I really have mediatated properly or is it just in my imagination?
I wouldn't worry about actually hearing a voice. It happens sometimes for some people, but not everyone.
Most of the time, for me, when I receive a message through my meditation, I hear it as a voice/answer in my head. Probably 95% of the time.

It's hard in the beginning to feel like you aren't making it up yourself or that it's just your imagination, but just learn to trust the information that you receive. Maybe after the meditaion, you could write down the messages you receive, or anything you remember. It's always great to look back and see how the guidance you received played a part in your life.

So happy you you! Keep up the great work! :love

Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Ya...Don't worry about the voices, the VAST majority of my messages are images. I've only heard voices 4 times (that I recall right now).

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John