CLEARING THE MIND & GETTING RID OF ALL THAT CHATTER!?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

CLEARING THE MIND & GETTING RID OF ALL THAT CHATTER!?

Post by LOUISE »

Morning all :hithere

Can you all tell me how you manage to clear your mind and get rid of all that chatter to get into a medititative state and to be able to communicate with the Midwayers and Angels.

My mind just never shuts up, it is constantly asking questions. Even when i'm lay or sat still with ACDC CD on and i'm picturing the rose bush, the feather or leaf drifting down to earth or my scene of nature, i've got all this other chatter going on in my head and some of it (well most ) is just silly stuff too. Even as I type this, my mind is getting distracted :x it just keeps crashing in, no matter how hard I try, it just seems to take over. My mom always said she'd never known a child like me for always asking questions and never shutting up, lol. I even get on my own nerves though. I just want to "switch off".

The other thing is when I do do the ACDC CD, I fall asleep, but what I would add is, i've noticed that everything just goes black and then all I remember is waking up with a sudden jolt and my head feels very heavy.

Last night when I did the CD, i felt my soul leave my body. I had the foot jolts three times as I was doing the CD. Is this a sign that I am achieving something?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: CLEARING THE MIND & GETTING RID OF ALL THAT CHATTER!?

Post by sammy »

Focus on the breathing babe! Count your breaths.

Set an intention before you start meditating...and focus on your breathing and your intention...every time your brain chimes in breath over it to "shut it up".

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Sammy :hithere

How should I be breathing?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I second what Sammy said. (Hi Sammy! :hithere )

There's no particular way you should be breathing, as in deep or shallow, but just breathe normally - except through your nose is best. (You could also try counting silently from 1-10 and back again, one number with each breath, if you want to try that at first...)

Also, I think what may be throwing you off is that you could be focusing too much on contacting the angels/midwayers. I'm not saying that intending contact with them is a bad thing - not in the least. But for the purposes of trying to quiet the mental chatter, it's best to just focus strickly on your breathing, for example, and not expect anything to happen otherwise the mind may pipe in and keep asking, "Is this working?" or "Why isn't anything happening?"

Another thing that may help: Whenever you find your thoughts popping up, just acknowlege them, refocus, and let them float away and start back again with your breathing. Best thing about it - you can do this anytime, anywhere!

It takes some time, but it will get easier! :love

Much Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy

Post by sammy »

10 is fine...if you can do it! (YOU GO KENGE!!!) I breath in slowly for a count of 6 and our for six.

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

;) :kiss:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

when i have a hard time clearing mind chatter....i will chant , silently.......or just start talking to Creator...or whomever it is my intent to 'speak' with....Christ or Guruji :loves

say....if i want to commune with Creator/God and am having a difficult time, i will say things such as ..." i love you and am trying to reach you...could you please speak up ? "

or i might repeat over and over... " i love you "

what parent can resist their child calling out to them with love in their hearts...wanting love from parent ???? :loves

also...i use my vision skills...imagination as fuel. i will hold my arms out to Him/Her....awaiting a Hug :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
amygamie
New Friend

Post by amygamie »

My sister also had trouble quieting her mind with just the breathing techniques so I offered for her to try using a stethoscope to listen you your won heart beat instead and she said it was much easier for her. She just bought a manual blood pressure cuff from our local pharmacy for less than $15 and unscrewed the stethoscope from the cuff and used that. It does take practice but after you get good at it you can turn to use the breathing techniques. If your meditating in the morning also try to copy the first track of the AK construct and do this yourself when your in bed at night. I am trying to do this every night, some nights more successful than others but it is all still progress nonetheless. One of my night sessions actually led me to my first contact (I was trying to obtain information about my son whom we have recently lost)
Life is what happens when your too busy making other plans
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Great tips in this thread, very helpful!

I definitely have struggled for awhile with the aforementioned focusing too much on reaching my Celestial friends, and I highly agree with not having 'expectations', just intentions.

Blue nova's advice was awesome as well and I couldn't agree more! Even though sometimes I find myself telling me to zip it, I almost ALWAYS find myself carrying on talking to Mother Earth, the Creator, Midway-cousins, the Angels, and anyone or thing willing to put up with me for a bit. Not even always about anything particularly special, but just 'catching up' or discussing randomnesssssss. It may seem distracting to the cause, which it definitely is sometimes, but a little bit of a "hello how you do" process can be surprisingly therapeutic and make the whole thing a lot more intimate for both the Still and the Celestial familia.

Love eternal
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
EwranglerLFCa
New Friend

Post by EwranglerLFCa »

This technique can be done in two ways--Either think of a familiar place, like your kitchen, or think of a familiar object, like your dresser/furniture. Do this anywhere you can relax. Recreate a picture in your mind of that kitchen or furniture, etc. Recreate every detail such as how many knobs on the furniture, or where each appliance is placed in the kitchen, what is hanging on the wall, each color, the shape of the cord to the appliances, the shape of the end of the cord and whether it is plugged in at the top or bottom. I idea is to go into as much detail as possible. Starting with something small is best, like a ring. At appropriate times, go back and study the ring and you will see new things each time that you never had seen before, like scrapes or marks or special colors. I am not sure what the purpose of this technique is but I think it allows you to see things in a different perspective, maybe to learn to be a better listener.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thank you for the advice Ewrangler!

I agree that perhaps this technique helps one learn to be a better listener, although I also think that this serves to expand and strengthen the capacity of one's imagination, so as to "make reality" out of our gatherings, if that makes sense.

Love,
Lurker
<333
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello All,

I had (& Have) problems with this as well. When I would focus on my breath and let the most prominent thoughts fall away, I would become aware of seemingly endless "Layers" of thoughts swirling around. So I came to accept that I would never be able to get rid of them. At times I have been able to get my mind to a still place that seem to be in a deep place, similar to the description of a deep well. I always hope to return to this still deep place in my meditation.

Then just a few weeks ago as I was pondering this, a wonderful image was given to me. The image of a heavily wooded forest. The trees were so thick you'd have to bushwhack your way out of them. But with patience and by slowing down, you can find you way to where the forest opens up and the trees are less dense, with more and more space between them. Then I came upon a wide, clear pathway. I felt or understood that the trees that lined the path were my thoughts. They could and would exist along the path without interfering with my progress down the path towards a wonderfully warm glowing light. The direction to go was completely clear, with no doubts. I could move forward unhindered. Please feel free to explore this imagery and let me know if it helps!
XO
WWR
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that's fabulous Imagery. WRR! I love the comparison of thoughts and a forest of trees! You know, whenever I've gone on deep treks through the forest with my sister, Cindy,who hikes in places a bit more remote... I've been struck by the feelings that insue as you walk through this cathedral of trees. You can't say its hushed exactly, but there is a quietness within that grows as you walk... sort of like your "inards" are at home and at rest. I will try it and see how I fair... Thanks dear lady. It is very beautiful and should be beneficial for many. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Wow Rose, I like that a lot, and I really think I'm going to have to give that a try sometime. Lovely.

Love infinite
Lurker
:loves

Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hi Lurker , it's nice to meet you. I haven't been very active on the board lately. :hithere

Sandy I thought the image of the forest and trees so fitting also. It's so easy to get confused or lost in a wooded area, even close to civilization if we don't pay attention or panic. But if we do pay attention to the terrain and remain calm, we can easily find our way. I always feel revived after spending time in nature and forests always feel so calming even with the buzz of activity and life of the forest - very much a sacred cathedral to me. Much love to you!
:love
WWR