Slowly getting there

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Braenda
Old Friend

Slowly getting there

Post by Braenda »

Hello my new friends, I have been seeing the numbers 11 11 and triple numbers for past 3 years now and when I started using the AC cd I had some trouble getting to that relaxed state. I would listen and practice and not do it for awhile. As I read what other people have gone through and thier experiences, it has helped me tremendously. Routine and finding an uninterrupted place to listen to the AC cd is helping. Sometimes I see faces and I'm not sure what to do or say. Today I had seen what appeared to be Mary Magdelene and she brought me a white Lily. I was so overwhelmed with love I started to cry. She kissed my hands and I gave her a kiss and hug. As I turned to the right I saw my maiden name and the letters RN after it. I have always wanted to be nurse and I'm not sure if this the path I should take. I'm not sure what the numbers mean but I come here to this site and my questions always are answered in some way by someone who has had an experience. Thank you to all and Don't give up. Just be still and keep meditating. Love Brenda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Slowly getting there

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brenda,

I have split this post out into a new thread in a different forum, because it did not follow the thread that you originally posted in.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

What a great expereince! One thing i would like to say is this...Carl Sagan, said it best when he was describing what it would be like if we were to enter another dimension...the whole flat land thing and all. If any of it is correct than that means the celestial have the ability to see our world in such a way that they would know how to deal with certain situations...we are the ones living in flat land, and they are the ones looking down.

RA sounds good mate!
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Heheh!
I was so overwhelmed with love I started to cry.
Some of their hugs can leave you legless. :)

Cheers........
:bigsmurf:
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Good Morning Everyone!!1 :loves

Brenda, I love this thread!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I am so happy you are excitedly visualizing more and more!! Good luck on your Journey, Sister!! :love

George!!!

Your post must have been at 11:01 your time!!! It touched me in such a way!!! I am relating my own hugs and kisses I have received, which left me soaring for days!!! :loves :loves :loves Thank you Dear Man for all the ways in which you are helping me!!! I am Blessed :roll Merry Christmas to You and Our Sandy, Family.... :kiss:

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis

---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

The experiences that I have been having are not only from the AC cd with intent and practice, but the love and support that we all give each other. Thank you and God Bless you too! :loves I too last night while talking on a different thread, I saw 11:11. I love our Midwayer friends! When I don't see the numbers for awhile, its like I'm missing my best friend. It's snowing, it's foggy here in Eastern Oregon, but the sun is shining in my heart. Love to all, Brenda
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi yall,
It's snowing, it's foggy here in Eastern Oregon, but the sun is shining in my heart.
Have a great Chrissy (Aussie slang) Christmas you all.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts