I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO MY SCENE OF NATURE

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO MY SCENE OF NATURE

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Everyone :hithere

Today I tried to meditate again and during CD 2 of the AC, I fell asleep even before I made it to my scene of nature.

I then tried to do Number 3 on the CD straight afterwards and I fell asleep before the feather/leaf even hit the ground!

I just don't understand why, even when I do manage to get into my workshop, I just can't see anyone/anything! :shock:

I do it first thing in a morning or lunch timeish, so i'm not tired, but I still fall asleep or I just don't see anything. I just see blackness.

What am I doing wrong and why can't I see anything. I so want a Celestial to come and talk to me! :cry:
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
CutieKenge
Family

Re: I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO MY SCENE OF NATURE

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi Lou! :hithere
Sorry to hear you are still having trouble. Where are you doing your meditations? In bed? A chair? The floor??

Also, as for just seeing blackness, I think for me that happens sometimes if I am expecting something in particular to happen. It's like the more I expect, the more I block out. It's hard for your mind to be clear and still sometimes if there is a lot going on or we are waiting for a paticular experience to happen. Just let go and expect nothing. You will meet your celestial friends. They are always with you. Until then, keep practicing and letting go of any expectations. It will happen when you least expect it.

Please keep us updated! :love

Much love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hey Kendra :hithere

Love your new piccy! Gawjus!

Thanks for that hun. I think you are right, I am probably expecting too much.

I do it on my sofa (ooohhh that sounds very mucky doesn't it, lol)

Hope you are having a fab weekend.

xx

Lou
x
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you! LUV2 I love yours, too! Been meaning to tell you that. So stylish ;)
LOUISE wrote:I do it on my sofa (ooohhh that sounds very mucky doesn't it, lol)
LoL :lol: :roll

Maybe your sofa is too comfortable? hehe. Keep on trying 'til you find what works for you!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, as well!

Love & Hugs,
Kendra
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Where do you do your meditating Kendra and is there anything in particular that you do?

Lou
x
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Actually, I usually "do it in my bedroom" sitting up on my bed. lol. :lol: Depends on if I'm too tired or not. If I prop myself up, I usu. don't have a problem. (If I'm sleepy, however, it can be a little tricky and I may fall asleep - esp. if I lie down. That's a big no-no when I'm tired.)

Otherwise I may meditate in the living room sitting up straight on the sofa or a chair. Maybe even sitting on the floor with my back against something. (Or a quiet place outside if the weather is ok.)

There's nothing really in particular that I do, per se, but to prepare myself I usually just take time to quiet my mind and concentrate on my breathing. It's hard to fall into a meditative state if my mind is racing and blabbing on and on. (Which on some days is quite difficult - I just want to tell my mind to shut up, already! :duh lol) :lol:

Focusing on my breathing and letting my mind go empty has been a big help to me. Some days it's going to be hard, but practicing this in everday life has helped a lot, too. Once I notice that my mind chatter is going at full speed, I just take a moment - focus again on my breathing - and let my mind quiet down. This is why CD's and guided meditation can be helpful because it gives your mind something to focus on rather than its own chatter.

The more you mind is quiet during your everyday moments, the easier it is to get the answers and guidance you are seeking. Your channel to the Source is clear and it's easier to hear what's being said to you.

But in any case, it's all about finding what works for you. It will take some time. It will probably change over time.
Some days you'll have profound insights, other days you'll feel like nothing happened. But just let go and expect nothing. Everything will come in its due time. It is quite an interesting journey! :roll

In no way am I some master meditator (lol) but this is just a glimpse into some things I've tried over the years that have come to work for me!
I hope this helps! Lemme know if there's anything else I can do!
Keep me updated, K? :love

Love & Hugs,
Kenge
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

CutieKenge wrote:Also, as much more than seeing blackness, I think for me that happens sometimes if I am expecting something in particular to happen. It's like the more I expect, the more I block out. It's hard for your mind to be clear and still sometimes if there is a lot going on or we are waiting for a paticular experience to happen. Just let go and expect nothing. You will meet your celestial friends. They are always with you. Until then, keep practicing and letting go of any expectations. It will happen when you least expect it.
So beautifully put Kendra! :kiss:

Hi Louise :hithere You put too much pressure on yourself girl! KNOK You need to relax, and just let it happen. Stick with it, don't be discouraged. I don't know why you keep falling asleep, to be honest.

As kendra said, they are there regardless. They are not as impatient as you are ;) Stick with the meditation. Don't let it drive you crazy, the key element is relaxation and i know that the more stressed i get the less likely i am to meet a celestial.

The trick with the akashic construct for me, was to get into a routine. i did the first two exercises, for one week each, before moving on to the third. During this week, i meditated every day. I managed to work on my visualisation skills through working diligently with the first two exercises. I was more prepared when i moved on to the third. You shouldn't move on to the third exercise until you have mastered the first two. :kiss: Using the akashic construct cd is how i managed to form friendships with celestials. It's important not to rush it, in my opinion.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

This reminds me of a guided meditation I did with a group of people followed by a channelling session. We were all taken to a planet of our choice. Afterwards each of us described it. One woman was very frustrated because all she saw was Purple. The spirit the psychic channeled (whose name is Thomas) said that it WAS a planet and sometimes that's exactly what the planet looks like. But he also said it's frustrating because when you are asked about it all you can say is purple.

Don't be frustrated Louise. You are getting exactly what you need. Just flow with it!

In Light,

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

As the others said Lou, you must persevere. I had an experience (an Angel hug, and I never even asked for it) at a spiritual place in nature. I didn't know it at the time, but i was sitting on top of Carn Ingli which means Angel mountain in Welsh...

Just a suggestion, why not try meditating with a group to start? Or meditate in a spiritual place. You can usually feel that it's a holy/spiritual place. I used to meditate in churches.

Hugs, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Girls :hithere

Thanks for your advice.

Petra, I love your new piccy too! :loves

I think, by the sounds of it, I have tried to rush it. I don't do number one on the CD, I just do number two and number three. And I do them straight after one another :shock:

I don't think there are any groups near to me who do the meditating.

I think I will also try the meditating sitting, rather than lying down.

XX

Lou
x
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

kenge wrote:
I usually "do it in my bedroom" sitting up on my bed.
me too :sunflower: if not there...then in my lazy-girl-recliner .... :D a sitting up position...is good. :kiss: :sunflower:

love & (((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~