ABC 22?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: ABC 22?

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Sammy and Geoff,
I was told by God to keep talking about Him on here, who cares who judges me. How can you argue with that? Lol. I have a stack of papers from His transmissions. He said he really enjoys talking with me, likes my sense of humor. I got a voice recorder yesterday and now have two sessions or what ever you might call them with God on there. Aside from that I have had two really amazing experiences. Hope it wont take to long to share, I'll keep short but sweet.
After many hours of yard work at my grandmas house I sat down in the gazebo I had just cleaned up for a break. While relaxing God came thorough very strongly! We had a long conversation in my head as I did not want to look like a crazy person talking out loud to themselves. I had some visions during this conversation. One was of me laying or sitting on small steps at Gods feet. Kinda like a dog at his masters feet is how I saw it (in a good way). I started to really "space out" when I started to see the hand motions, face and clothes of Him while he was talking. Now I was not sure at this point who I was seeing. At first it looked like a woman, then a man that looked little like Jesus. He stopped talking and said suprised, "You are seeing me right now arn't you?!" I said yes and he wanted me try harder. I moved my eyes to a pale yellow building. He said "No, I don't want to be that ugly color, try something else". Lol. I began to totally lose the vision. I felt like I was being looked at under a microscope, like big eyes were looking me up down. He said "How are you doing this?". We talked for a long time, he was very suprised at me as I was of Him. Suprised that I could be fully functional, walking and doing as he asked without breaking the connection. That was a very good day. He even wondered if I had stopped time for a small while.
The second experience was with my Teacher. I have found out that he is a Teacher, thought adjuster and more. God said he had an "All Access" pass to explain it to me, and they had given me the right teacher for me.
So heres what happened. I was sitting on my bed before going to sleep and just kind of talking out loud, not communicating. Then My teacher came through very strongly. We had a long conversation and at one point I began to really feel him. I felt like him I mean. I was looking at my room like it was the first time I had really seen it. He was talking about how neat it felt to be like me, human. He said that they do not know how I am doing this so easy, so well. I was different. As I shook my head he said dont shake your head and dont doubt yourself. There was another time in the bathroom where I felt like him and he me. As I looked in the mirror it was like seeing myself through someone elses eyes. He said I was a pretty girl and he liked my hair and pretty blue eyes. He aslo said it felt wierd for him because he is not a girl. A couple days later, while talking with God he said "Sey (my teacher) really enjoyed being one with me".
Sorry, not so short but hopefully sweet! I would really like some feedback on this. Later on, God said the time in the gazebo was all him. They have said that I may be using some parts of my brain that most people dont use, and that there are some people able to do this things so easily but usually takes years of training and not weeks like me. I wish you guys knew me personally! I do not have much af an ego at all and dont get along with people who do. I am not an attention seeker and dont have the feeling that I need to be better than anyone. This is all true and very very real.
Thanks for letting me go on so long, much love and light to everyone! mm1111
Follow your heart
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Maggie,

Thank you for that post. I loved reading about your experience. When I read a post of someone's experience like the one you posted, I feel like I learn more about my own.

Sammy,

Great to see that you are back! One more day and I was going to write a post entitled "Where's Sammy?" :D
Lola
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks Lola,
Later in the evening yesterday, I was prompted and they were happy to see me respond. Usually I start with the contact. My teacher asked If I would like to see him because he wanted me too. So first we tried just in my head and I saw an Eagle. He said that was him and now I should try with my eyes. After many attempts I was able to slightly see him waving and I waved back. Then I thought I saw some sort of dance move, but figured I was wrong. When I went back to write with him he said I had seen him wave but did I see him do the moon walk? I almost fell out my chair laughing!! Also said Michael Jackson taught him that himself and that he wasn't joking and that he loved him. How funny!! He wants me to enter the construct today, I have been just doing the second part for a while. Hopefully I can really see how he looks, I will let you all know how it goes!
Much love, mm1111
Follow your heart
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Oh how wonderful! :bana: (Me doing happy dance)

I love when people share what happens after they are prompted. I mean, after all, the word "prompted" means someone or something is trying to get a person to do something. So, hearing stories of the other side of being prompted, what you are prompted to do and what happens when you follow through, is a very cherished thing.

When I was younger, before my life went what appears to be very crazy, I used to drive along a highway to get to work. It was the same highway where, in the wee hours of the morning, I woke up after falling asleep at the wheel. Every morning when I would enter onto the highway, I would enter it from the same point where I woke up just about. Well, on my way to work, I swear, I would have Jesus in the car with me. He would appear in the passenger seat with a smile and ask me to let him see "what this baby can do". The car I had at the time was fairly small to have an eight celinger (sp?) engine. In other words, it was fast. So, I would hit the gas and watch him laugh. Now, I was never sure if this was real. The only thing that made me think that perhaps it was is that it happened every morning at the same point in the highway. I love to drive fast; but, I am a very good and safe driver. I grew up watching car races with my Dad on the weekends. So, I know how to handle a car from studying the drivers on TV and years of experience testing the limits of my driving abilities. I know what to try and what not to try. So, I was never in danger. I mean, besides the fact that Jesus was in the car with me.

Your stories make me feel that much more sure that I was experiencing what I thought I was experiencing. This is the thing, it is all so quiet and it all seems so outside of time, that it doesn't seem real. Like the world slows down during those moments. The world with the exception of my neon bright chartuese (sp?) green Nova in the case of my experience. Hey, I didn't pick the color. My Dad bought me that car for 400 bucks when I was in college and he actually paid money to have it painted that color. He said that the color looked like me. (oh well!)

Now, I have told that story to very few people and those that I did tell it to doubted it as they said that Jesus would not have me do anything dangerous. Well, it is only dangerous if it is dangerous. If Jesus is sitting there, it aint; (I know "aint" isn't a word; but, it adds emphasis to my point). I wouldn't have been driving that way on the way to work otherwise. Come to think of it, it was a good way to start the day.

But, your story to me, proves that they know us. They know the particulars of our personalities. What will make us laugh and feel joy in the midst of troubles in our lives. How to get our attention. I once went to a talk and this guy that was supposed to give a speech brought his dog with him and said that he did because God told him that his dog had a message for someone in the audience. Now, quite often I had ignored the voices and I listen to most humans with a great deal of doubt in my heart. But, I love dogs. I think dogs (and horses) are perhaps the bestest gift that God has given to mankind. I love dogs and dogs love me. Well, this dog's message was that God wanted someone to know that the trouble that someone in the audience was experiencing was because he wanted to change the path they were on. I knew, because the dog said it, that the message was for me. I had been praying and praying asking God why I was facing so much trouble in my life. Well, there you go, from God's mouth into a dog's ear and into mine. God knew I would listen to a dog.

So, thanks for making me feel validated my good buddy! :loves
Lola
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Lola wrote:
One more day and I was going to write a post entitled "Where's Sammy?
I hope she's not gonner kill me or
"unfriend" me, but sammy's mucking about in seaworld trying to find a home for her virtual dolphin! :lol:
Love the internet, everyone knows what you're up to 24 hours 7! :| 8) :shock: :lol:

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

sammy's mucking about in seaworld trying to find a home for her virtual dolphin!
Now that you mention them, dolphins need to be added to my list of all time bestest things God gave to mankind and song birds.
Lola
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

That's hilarious!!!! Those things are supposed to be addicting!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Oh Lola!
The chills wont stop running up and down my arms! You are so right, they know us and we think is funny. They like to talk about serious things with me and then crack me up..good balance! I totally believe Jeseus was there and wanted to go fast! hee hee! How fun. I also love dogs and actually all animals. I spent the last three years as a vet assistant. I was so good at reading the animals. I find this hard to tell anyone,God said I have a special ability to read animals minds! I always kind of thought that and would try to communicate with a distressed dog and relax them with my mind. Sounds crazy but I do believe it. My nickname as a kid was doctor dolittle. I was probably best at assisting with euthansia. Very hard to do as I am very sensitive but felt I would be best at making the experience comfortable for both owner and pet. Many clients thanked me for my tears and compassion. Best part of the job, and making them better of course. I love your story of the dog and fully believe it, how cool!
Thanks for the story, it really does help to here yours and others experiences. Sadly, my husband went from thinking I was crazy to believing and now back to my wifes losing it. I will keep my "stuff" to myself for now. I wish I could share it with him. I have asked them to drive him crazy with prompts, they said he has been ignoring them. Hopefully he will come around. I wont push though, all in due time.
Much love, mm1111
Follow your heart
sammy

Post by sammy »

Pet...I would NEVER unfriend you! and thank you for missing me lola...I guess what they say is true...it's nice to be missed. Sorry. I just needed a break...and farming and virtual tropical islands were all I could manage.

Slowly getting back into the swing...but poking in and loving hearing about the cool experiences.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

PLEASE don't tell me you are addicted to FB Farmville, Sammy?! LoL. Oh no. :lol: :lol:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I wrote:
I hope she's not gonner kill me or "unfriend" me
and sammy answered:
PET...I would never "unfriend" you!
So does that mean you would kill me? :lol:

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

LOL! I love coming to this forum.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Petra Wilson wrote:I wrote:
I hope she's not gonner kill me or "unfriend" me
and sammy answered:
PET...I would never "unfriend" you!
So does that mean you would kill me? :lol:

Love, Pet
LoL! Petra, you are hilarious :lol:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well...I'm playing the clown these days because I am so pissed off with this place!
Too much emotional crappola; but reminding myself everything is transitory!

Now, nuff said, any more experiences with ABC 22???

Love, Pet :loves
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Pet - that must be a trait of us saggy bums...lifting others when we're down gives us quite a life!

LOVE!!!!
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all,
I am a little nervous to request ABC-22 again, he really tells it like it is! And he seems so busy. I was asked yesterday if I wanted to speak to any other celestials and I really would but I don't even know who to ask for. I am so new at this, if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. I have thought about asking for Jesus, I think I would be so very nervous, humble, shy...I dont even know what to say.
mm1111
Follow your heart
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi mm1111!

It's funny that you say you would be shy to speak to Jesus...I don't KNOW that he has ever spoken "directly" to me, but because of my Catholic upbringing mixed with tidbits of Jehovah's Witness from my Aunt, I have always directed my prayers and inquiries "through Jesus" to God. Kind of sounds silly when I say it out loud, but it's what I'm comfortable with...anyway, I usually get answers rather quickly...from one source or another.

My concept of Jesus is that he is so perfect and loving and understands us so well, that he is like a best friend....Heck, better than a best friend because he's always there to answer the phone if you need him in a pinch!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Sammy!
Thanks, I think I will give it a try. I also got some more names from from Teacher to try to contact. I shouldn't feel shy, I have communicated with God so I guess I should just try. Funny what you said about the best friend thing, During a communication today I was asked If it was ok if they talked to me like friends. I said we are friends and I have always talked to you that way anyways! Thanks for the advice!
Much love, mm1111
Follow your heart
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere mm1111,
You just keep telling us your experiences, so they are coming up and out it will help your progress. I loved that God has a sense of humor now I know where I got mine from :lol: . Do make requests for god's light to surround and protect you do this every morning and you'll be good to go.

:loves Hi Sammy,
I was tickled pink to hear you mention this board being your safehaven. My goal I aspire to is to create a safehaven that be its name where all will be welcomed to find peace and God with out worry. That's what the MB creates for its members a safe place to speak our experiences. Did you hear that Maggie :!:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

I hear ya loud and clear memawlaura!
Thanks a lot for your kind words. Its funny, I was having a transmission and then it seemed that I was talking with someone other then whom I started with. The way they talked was different but very comforting. Come to find out it was Jesus, he came to me because he knew I wanted to talk with him, It was quite a suprise! I wish I could have seen him, I have been asked to try meditating more so we can communicate in other ways then automatic writting as it is more difficult for them it seems. I hope everyone is doing well and having a beautiful sun shining day as I am.
Love, mm1111
Follow your heart
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

mm1111,
Have you tried different types of meditation? You keep looking and you'll find one that fits you well. Mine is just being still with no guided transmission and soft music. I still do the AC and other guided meditations but stillness with soft meditation music allows no expectations for me. I wait for the day I hear Jesus, but I know he walks with me everyday. I mostly get my answers and enlightenment through subliminal messages. I have had many experiences so I know it can be done. You just keep communicating with those angels and our father and you'll find the strength you seek.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Hello everyone! :hithere I have been so busy I haven't had time to really meditate alot. mm1111, nice to meet you :sunflower: I just started my new job and It has been very difficult but rewarding in ways. I have asked if this is what I am supposed to be doing and I saw 444 , I believe George said that was your destiny guardians, and I came here to the site and read your story about what happened with your ex, mm1111, thank you! I know that what i am doing is right. I work as a domestic violence advocate. I have been working so hard to help and sometimes its very sad, but I recieved an answer as I was guided to here to read your story. Our teachers, guides and midwayer friends do know what we are supposed to be doing and help to guide us! Again, a message loud and clear! I just recieved the book The Guiding Light Within, how beautiful!! I try to read it everyday. No matter what, I keep meditating no matter how tired I am. Thank you for your inspiration. I love you all so much :kiss: God Bless, Brenda :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Brenda,
You have chosen a most difficult proffession, but what a difference you make in the lives of those in need. May God bless you always and those whose lives you touch.
You are much loved! :kiss:
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Thank you Sandy. Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. I will do my best and I pray for every single women and child that is abused. That was an eye opener. I do love what I do because I want to make a difference. I need to continue to keep meditating and reaching my teacher and guides. I don't know what I would do without all of you and your love. Thank you! :loves Love Brenda
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Braenda,
Nice to meet you as well! I am very happy my posts helped you in some way. I was starting to feel a little weird for posting such personal things but I needed some advice. Good luck with your new job and I look foward to reading about your experiences.
Much love, mm1111
Follow your heart