ABC 22?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

ABC 22?

Post by sammy »

I did a bit of meditation for the first time in a while this morning.

(I didn't go to my AC, but to the place I first started meditating).

While I was there I decided to ask midwayer ABC 22 to come visit and teach me something. (Now, when I meditate, what I see are usually clouds or white energy that create images). First I didn't see anything, but I decided to be patient and wait and see. I had no idea what to expect.

I saw several sparks of energy here and there, then I saw in the lower left hand side of my field of vision a cluster of energy that had some white, gold and a couple other colors I couldn't quite distinguish. Since I typically see energy rather than faces when I meditate I assumed it was ABC 22. I told him he was allowed to hear my thoughts. A white hand or glove appeared, made a fist which was placed into a flat out open palm and I received a big thumbs up. I'm not sure which order I saw the next 2 things...but I saw an eagle with an open book in his head and a white belt received a knot in the front center of it. (Reminded me of a karate white belt... :shock: I must have a LONG way to go!)

Do you think I can assume this was ABC 22? (We all know what happens when you assume!)

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: ABC 22?

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote:but I saw an eagle with an open book in his head and a white belt received a knot in the front center of it. (Reminded me of a karate white belt... :shock: I must have a LONG way to go!)

Do you think I can assume this was ABC 22? (We all know what happens when you assume!)

LOVE!!!!
Dear Sammy,

TA's seem often to be referred to as Eagles, so I would say the symbolism is that your TA has the knowledge, and you are the novice.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

VERY Cool! Thank you Geoff!

HEY!!! A thought - TA, is that the same thing as our God fragment? If it is, EVERY time I meditate the first thing I see is an eagle swooping in! WOWZA!!!!

LOVE!!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Are there certain spiritual "steps" or "qualifications" one needs to accomplish in order to retrieve the info from the TA?

LOVE!!!!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sammy,

Well the training course is called "The Guiding Light"

love,
Geoff
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

sammy wrote:VERY Cool! Thank you Geoff!

HEY!!! A thought - TA, is that the same thing as our God fragment? If it is, EVERY time I meditate the first thing I see is an eagle swooping in! WOWZA!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Brilliant sammy! I have a huge bird of prey which looks more like a buzzard. Mathilda and Thals dream of eagles almost always, so they tell me.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all!
So today tops any experience I have had so far!! For the last few days my Teacher has been busy and says "go" when I try to contact him. I decided to try someone else. Besides by mom, my Teacher is the only I have talked with. I have been reading a lot of transmissions from ABC-22 to George and thought I would try him. Amazingly enough he came through. Up until now I have only been able to get mostly yes and no answers so I asked how to go further spiritually? Boy!, I must say he is quiet direct! I was suprised to see that he even came through because I noticed him getting impatient with George sometimes, said someting about him being like a hen trying to settle on two dozen eggs! LOL! ABC-22 guided me into being able to communicate much better using a book from my childhood, a people magazine and doors...it was quiet awsome. I began to hear him but continued to write ( I need a tape recorder) Anyways, I wont give too many details as it was very personal.
He said what he needed to say and then said goodbye, my Teacher came back to say he loved me..think he knew what was told to me was hard to hear for me..he is great. My Teacher continued to talk a while and then the writing kind of changed but the message continued. I was getting more advice, support and love. At the end...and now this is the big part for me...it wrote "Love God, yes its me, Believe me" !!!! My mom chimmed in to say I love you too and so did my teacher. I can not put into words what this is like. I am so moved. I heard God today, wow!
Much Love to all,
mm1111
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Maggie,

That is truly awesome! :cheers: and sort of a lesson for all of us in simply being in the moment and allowing, not dictating what comes...What a most wonderful magnificent surprise...bet you feel like dancing...yeah? (I have to smile cause I hear a song in my head right now...for all of you oldtimers remember the disco song..in the seventies. "I feel like dancing ." :D )

Thanks for sharing your special day with us... I am sooooo happy for you!!!! :loves
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That's was great Maggie! I got the goosebumps reading it.

I remember that song Sandy: was it Leo Sayer? The fuzzy haired fellow who sang it?

"You make me feel like dancing...I wanna dance the night away!" Gosh! Years ago...I
feel so old now! :lol:

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

What a roller coaster ride! Yesterday was so wonderful and now today I get a very urgent message saying that my x-husband is in town with a gun and wants to kill me. I was practically forced out of my house right then,my teacher yelling at me, I left in my pajamas and was told to go the my brothers house. They both should have been at work but I went anyways, my sister in law just happend to be home. I dont want to worry anyone, just please, please pray for me. I have done everything i was told to do, made police report and everything. Kinda of hard without evidence, cant just say the spirits told me or I may be the one locked up. Lol. Just want to say I love everyone and thanks for the prayers. I am so very frightened.
God bless, mm1111
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear mm,

Oh dear, well you acted, just keep listening to them. I will add my prayers.

love,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

mm1111

wowww i would say don't be scared- but i'd be just as equally freaked out :shock:

i've included you in my prayers and asked that you get plenty of rest tonight- take comfort in where you are now and the help you'd received

peace

(how crazy that someone would be there to let you in) god bless
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Maggie,
You are in my prayers dear lady. Sending you love and asking God to watch over you and your family. I ask too that God's love will touch your ex as well, in the hopes that his thoughts will relax and ease in regards to you and will leave you to live your life in peace. May God bless you and comfort you always. :kiss:
{{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Maggie,

Prayers coming your way.

Back in 1997 I had a beautiful flat overlooking the ocean. I had been warned earlier that someone christian fundamentalist wanted to break my neck -- properly this time.

Weeks later it was the Chief's loud warning: "Get out! Get out now!" :shock:

That someone entered (broke into) my flat as I drove out of the parking yard.

In this world you cannot do what I (we) do without regularly being abused, threatened, placed at risk, or even subjected to less than friendly PM's by those who forget who is paying for these websites.

It goes on, never stops. I don't differentiate between any of the above. IMO they are only partly human.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thank-you all so much for your prayers and advice. I slept well lastnight, but I feel bad for scaring my family when nothing happened. Better safe than sorry I guess.George,do you know why we are subjected to these kinds of things because of what we choose to do? Seems like we should be more distant from such bad things and people. Also, I was wondering if my guides may off on thier timing or something. At first they said he was in town right now, they were yellilng at me to run! Now! now! now! so I did. Is it possible they were seeing what was to come instead of the right now? Or maybe he had just got the gun and he was thinking such evil thoughts that they felt it and got scared themselves, I am still so very new at this. I can't thank all of you enough for the prayers, I feel much better knowing they are out there. Love and blessings to you guys, you all mean very much to me.
love, mm1111
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear mm,

Its impossible for us to know. Your Indwelling Spirit knows the future, and can thus pass that info on, but the angels and midwayers can only see what is happening, plus what folks are thinking and planning. So it could come from either source.

love,
Geoff.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

mm writes,
George,do you know why we are subjected to these kinds of things because of what we choose to do?
We're different. That's enough to raise the ire of the godless.

G.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear MM,

I'm glad to hear you are doing okay and maybe the danger is past.
You wrote:
Also, I was wondering if my guides may off on thier timing or something.
Well, in my opinion, I don't ever believe God's timing is ever off. He/She sees what will happen and the ripple affects it produces and always knows best down the road even if it doesn't seem like a very good happening at the time.

I have two examples that come fresh to mind. One just occurred... In the prayers section, there is a thread begun by Chingoladolphin (Geraint) when his father had a terrible fall off the roof of his house last year. ( link lost ) It was horrendous and he was in a coma for some time. They thought they were going to loose him but he was able to come back... and has been working to regain some of the health that was lost. But the funny thing is, at the time of the accident the hospital ran all kinds of tests. Among the data they received, it became apparent that there was an aneurysm in his dad's artery, a large one and they wouldn't have found it without the battery of tests which wouldn't have been done without the fall. So in a strange kind of way, the fall, bad as it was, probably saved his life...

And the second example I am thinking of is George himself. He was mugged back in 1987. Now remember...here is a man that is working with, seeing, hearing and feeling Midwayers yet they couldn't be there to prevent his accident? Why????? Only God knows perhaps... George will be one of the first to tell you that it is okay though and that he wouldn't be doing what he is doing had it not occurred...

So I guess what I am thinking is what you heard and what occurred... well, there was a reason for it that hopefully you will understand some day... Maybe all the love and prayers from you and your friends made a difference as well. I am just so thankful that you are okay and hope that this is the last time you have to scramble out of the house in your pajamas! {{{HUGS}}}

With Love,
Sandy
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Geoff, George and Sandy,
Thanks again, I feel a sudden ease right now. I was thinking the same thing Sandy, what ever actions I took that day most likely changed or created a new path. At least more people are aware and on their toes. I got goosebumps about the dad who fell off the roof, hope he recovers well. Geoff, thanks for input, I had been wondering exactly what they can see. I think he was planning at the time, having very bad thoughts. George, now I understand and I guess it makes sense. Oh well, bring it on! (Even if I have to run out in my jammies again!). lol.
God bless you all, mm.
Follow your heart
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

I just wanted to say i am in better spirits today, I have had a total of 3 transmissions from God. He has the FUNNIEST sense of humor...and who knew he was a potty mouth? LOL! I am too so maybe thats why. Anyways, I feel good despite the recent troubles. He (God) even said I have a suprise comming, how exciting!! I'm not suppose to try to guess it though, which is hard because I love to try to figure out suprises! The roller coaster is back up, thanks for being there when It goes down, all of your support has been wonderful!
Much love and blessing, mm
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear mm,

I am sorry that a post was made, directed at you that was extremely judgmental, and I sincerely hope that you did not see it, before we deleted it. If you did see it, please understand we do not allow posts like that on this site. Not ever.

love,
Geoff
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Maggie,

I have received warnings like the one you described and, like you, later it seemed that nothing happened and it was just a false alert. The thing is this, as I later figured out, it could be one of many possibilities. Sometimes our teachers just want to see if we are listening AND will do as directed. Sometimes we did escape a danger and, as we escaped it, we have no idea as to if danger really was present. As in George's story, he had evidence that someone broke in just as he was leaving. Let's say, they broke in only because they thought he was there. As his car was in the lot, they thought that he was and went ahead and broke in. What if he had been out at the store, he never would have known the danger of this happening was there.

One time I was driving in an area of town that is not so good. I was coming up on a red light. A voice told me not to pull all the way up to the light. I stopped leaving a little more than a car length between my car and the light. A car that was coming up behind me, went around me and pulled up to the light in front of me. Shortly after, a man driving a car down the street to our left came up to the light. When he went through the light, he made a right turn. He did not turn his wheel enough and ran his car into the car in front of me. He got out of his car with a bat of some sort in his hand and headed towards the car that had pulled in front of me. By this time, the light on my side had turned green and I pulled around the car and made it to safety. So, the point of this story is, always, always, always, heed those warnings even if one or two or three or four or five appear to be made for no reason. You never know what you may have escaped.
Lola
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Geoff-I did not see the post but I must say that I am curious. I was wondering about posting something about God. It is very hard to believe even for me and its happening to me. I will keep most of it too myself from now on. I am lucky to have family thats knows me well and believes me so I can share with them also. Thanks for the protection!
Lola, thank-you for the advice, I will always listen to them. Glad they kept you out of the accident, I bet you thanked them a lot!. I am having so many wonderful things going on. My connection is so strong sometimes, I have been communicating without even talking or writing, not sure how but it is truely awsome. Any thoughts on that would be great.
Thanks again much Love! mm1111
Follow your heart
sammy

Post by sammy »

mm1111 -
PLEASE DO NOT keep these things to yourself. The comment made was (I believe ) an attempt (a very poor attempt) at humor...however it really DID come across nasty.

I haven't been here in a while, but this place IS a safe haven. There are very few people in most of our lives that we can tell these experiences to without getting that "you have three heads" look...or a look of total disinterest. This is a board where you can tell people EVERYTHING and not worry about feeling like an odd ball. Heck, I once had my angels use the "Marvin Martian" voice to talk to me!

I found your experience awe inspiring! It is experiences like yours that help me come back from my hiatus. So PLEASE!!!!! Don't hold back! That is what this place is all about...and it is why (again, I believe) Geoff deleted the inappropriate comment...to keep this a safe, loving and accepting place!

I also want to add that I admire your ability to "trust" or know where your communications are coming from. I have a very difficult time with that. PLEASE continue to share your awesome experiences! :love

LOVE!!!!!
Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

mm1111 wrote:Dear Geoff-I did not see the post but I must say that I am curious. I was wondering about posting something about God. It is very hard to believe even for me and its happening to me. I will keep most of it too myself from now on. I am lucky to have family thats knows me well and believes me so I can share with them also. Thanks for the protection!
Dear mm,

Its very rare for us to have such posts, and what concerned us, is that it had been there some hours. We have moderators around the world, as we often get to such posts in minutes. I am sure you will find this is a safe place. As I say, its rare for it to happen, but sad when someone is so full of fear that they lash out at another's experiences.

We will never question your experience. We may not agree with the interpretation that you put upon that experience, but your experience is your experience. It is for real.

love,
Geoff