The TN Misty Mountains.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Tulia
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The TN Misty Mountains.

Post by Tulia »

For sure George, it is the funniest and most brilliant! It would be great if we could all see and hear them with ease. People might not even go to see comedy films anymore...no need.

Some might think the light going on by itself to be an electrical phenomenon, but it happened once about two or three years ago, twice in the last couple of weeks and at no time inbetween. Hmmm, talk about patience, creativity, knowing and humor in timing!

Smiles and Hugs,
Tulia
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Tulia,

There's a link with creativity. Those involved in visual arts seem to be able to see the Midwayers more easily. Those who make or appreciate music seem to be able to hear the Midwayers more easily. Those who tend to be fully left-brain, like accountants, have a real battle on their hands.

All up, it requires dedication.

Hugs......
me
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello George,

Can you tell me who it may have been I met one night about ..... Closed my eyes to try to remember how long ago this was... Saw purple dot.. maybe 2 years ago, I was in the midst of my ugly separation and went out to have a drink and sing karaoke...I got a drink, sat down at a table and very soon a man around 30 came up to me and said "You are psycic, it blew me away...Mentioned something about color... I cannot recall our words but in no time we were walking outside for a cigarette, I mentioned 11:11, he smiled... Outside, everyone knew him! It was an amazing experience, and he made a couple of jokes over everyones head... lol We chuckled a lot! He told me he was metis and I recall him telling that when he was a little boy, he witnessed his Father or Grandfather being scalped :shock: He was a young single father, with no income, left the army? Saw too much terror, mentioned his friends who got killed, for 50 cents? now no one cared about him(Gov't) :( I know so much more was said ... He knew me? Expected to meet me..Said my name was Thunder something? His name was Nuaza and he asked me not to forget... The last thing I recall of him was he touched me on the leg...

These are only some details I remember of this one amazing meeting... What are you thoughts Dear George?

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Tannis writes:
He knew me? Expected to meet me..Said my name was Thunder something? His name was Nuaza and he asked me not to forget...
He was human, an operative, same as I've been sent to some places to meet certain people. He came to you at the right time, to alter outcomes.

He would have gotten a message like: "Get into your car. Go to the bluff, and pull the guy off the rock before he jumps. And what's taking you so long?"

Hugs...
me
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Tulia writes:
For sure George, it is the funniest and most brilliant! It would be great if we could all see and hear them with ease. People might not even go to see comedy films anymore...no need.
We're a very special tribe in this local universe. We've been given little to progress with, but when we "cut through that veil" the rewards are huge.

Cheers for the earthlings! :)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey George,

I've met two Midwayers over the past month, but only spoken with one. The first was older and what he told me to get prepared for caused me :shock: Not in any way a prophetic message, but still geared to the future and very personal. What has been happening since is not exactly freaking me out, but has my near constant attention.
The second was younger, blonde, and well dressed. He gave me a message, which although also on a very personal level, and also geared to the future, I immediately understood it as not intended to be verbal. Am I to understand that no one else will see or hear the same Midwayers unless they choose to reveal themselves? And that everything the Midwayers say you believe as truth? And that I should as well?

Blessings...
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

TwinStars wrote:
I've met two Midwayers over the past month, but only spoken with one. The first was older and what he told me to get prepared for caused me Not in any way a prophetic message, but still geared to the future and very personal. What has been happening since is not exactly freaking me out, but has my near constant attention.
The second was younger, blonde, and well dressed. He gave me a message, which although also on a very personal level, and also geared to the future, I immediately understood it as not intended to be verbal.
I'm in the dark here. Midwayers are ancient, but they do not age at all. It's what initially caused so many arguments between Bzutu and me, for how could he be a warrior, chief, shaman and teacher at age 28 or 30 tops. Yeahright! Moreover, it is not their habit to come and give us bad news.
Am I to understand that no one else will see or hear the same Midwayers unless they choose to reveal themselves? And that everything the Midwayers say you believe as truth? And that I should as well?
I can't answer these questions. They seems loaded to me. I certainly know I can explicitly trust Bzutu, Sharmon, Mathew, Dr. Mendoza, Andrea, and Dorothy, all Midwayers, but I don't know who (what kind of celestial) you met up with, and if they are in fact vouched for by their seraphic superiors.

Can't help you here.

God bless....
George.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Thanks George,

my apologies for being a little misleading. The first fellow certainly appeared ancient, actually looking like an North American Apache Indian warrior. But the news he gave me was anything but bad. In fact, in my thinking, had he been a tiny bit more specific his news might be cause for immediate, WooHoo Celebration. Same with the second fellow, who I would definitely place in the same age bracket you mention, if not a little closer to 35 years. But again the news was not bad but most excellent. I suppose my questions could be taken as "loaded". And for that again I apologise. I meant no harm. But since seeing these two fellows I am being awakened every morning again at 4:44am, if not 4:04am and 4:14am, something I thought had ended months ago, and my days have been a constant barrage of 122, and 44's but mostly 717's, everywhere I look. And the fluctuated ear ringing also has returned, along with the vacuum in the ears feeling. And a wonderful tingling sensation all over that sometimes feels like I'm being lifted into the air...thats fun. Yesterday I was sitting at my desk meditating. As soon as I opened my eyes a piece of waded paper flipped over, seemingly under its own power. When I diverted my eyes to it my eyes continued on to the digital clock on my dvd recorder which read 7:07. I laughed, got up and headed to the lav. As I walked past my bedroom door I glanced at my alarm clock which read 7:17. When I returned to my desk I glanced over to see the clock that earlier had read 7:07 now reading 7:17. So I walked back to the bedroom door to see the bedroom clock still reading 7:17. So I said something like "Okay guys thats quite enough for one day." I then switched on the television and as soon as the screen lit up there it was, something associated with the number 717. I certainly do not view these celestials as negative in any sense of the word. The one thing that does bother me, but only a little, is that they are giving me information about myself when I am praying and asking for answers for others and how I can be of greater service to Others. I do get many messages lately telling me to pay very close attention to what Geoff has posted, and lately I have been so busy reading everything on the board with his and your names on it that I don't have much time for posting. Which seems more than fine because most of my questions are being answered without asking, except about these celestials who pop in, say what they have to say, and then go. If only they would hang around long enough for me to pick their celestial brains a bit. Thanks again George for the reply. No doubt I will have more unanswerable questions at a future date.

God bless you and the work you do...

Love All,
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

One of the 6 most accurate and prolific receivers on this world -- IMO -- Lytske, got 4 or 5 years of personal tuition before the Thought Adjuster transmissions commenced.

There are a total of 1249 Scribbless on this computer -- all personal lesson -- and many more I'll never get to see, as they are now shredded. Beyond that the book, The Guiding Light Within, was produced and there are at this point 3 more books to be produced of lessons and essays and important notes.

To be a teacher, Lytske had to first be a student. However, there is only one question you need to ask yourself: "Did I learn from my contact with Celestials?" If the answer is YES, you are on track. If you are confused, you need to get back to your Teachers.

Existing belief principles are a hindrance to learning. I don't believe a darned thing unless I hear it from those I explicitly trust. That is meant by a mind that's open. I 'thew out' a Catholic priest when I was 7, branded him and all his mates right to the top as phonies. That's when the Midwayers became active, though I saw them as friendly ghosts.

The universe takes its time training you. You have eternity.

Hope this helps.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Thanks George,

Thanks again for your sage advice.
"Did I learn from my contact with Celestials?" If the answer is YES, you are on track.
Yes, I am understanding the personal lessons now for what they are.
Existing belief principles are a hindrance to learning. I don't believe a darned thing unless I hear it from those I explicitly trust. That is meant by a mind that's open.
I have no more need for pre-existing notions, and quickly learning its easier to follow along if I make myself as a blank page. Meaning I don't need to read between the lines.
The universe takes its time training you. You have eternity.
This, as I am learning, is yet another lesson in patience.

Someone at the door...Duty calls.

Blessings,
john
Love All...

justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hello everybody :hithere

:?: I am wondering ..........just seen 3.33.........so if mathew is in usa with sandy :?:

what does it mean to see 3.33 here in scotland?

justlittleme :sunflower:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi JustLittleMe,

There are 9 others in Mathew's platoon of 10 total that have 33:3:33 as a call card, and use 3:33.

We here only know Mathew, Clair (as in clear voice) and Dos.

That leaves 7 others.

Say, "Goodnight, George," :)

:bigsmurf:
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

goodnight george :happy , sleep well
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

[/colo

Thank you George!!

I know Nuaza was there for a reason... I really needed a Friend at that time! Thank you! :roll :lol: :loves

God Bless Everyone, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis r]
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

George wrote:All up, it requires dedication.
Though I have so much admiration and appreciation for our guides, I can't seem to put myself to the deepest work that they are prompting me to do. Perhaps I need to move to a farm. :)

Love,
Tulia
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere George,
I loved your post and I can tell you they do watch over us. Riding in this truck with Rob there has been several times the weather was so bad and we would both see a street light go out and look at eachother and say its time to stop. The next morning we would get up and see big rigs jack knifed everywhere and cars off the road. In Fact right now as I speak there are keeping us out of all the blizzard weather because we were due to go into the terminal for an oil change and they just got hit with a blizzard. I want to go to New Mexico, so of course I put that out there but they have also been hit with a freak snow storm and we seem to be going around in this bubble of good weather I have learned much on this roadtrip and also how hard it can be to meditate with noise and being bounced all over but I get there ;)
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Laura,
I want to go to New Mexico, so of course I put that out there but they have also been hit with a freak snow storm and we seem to be going around in this bubble of good weather I have learned much on this roadtrip and also how hard it can be to meditate with noise and being bounced all over but I get there ;)
Soul connection is what you produced. The chief was talking about that today.

As Alverana told you, ‘We measure and mark your spitual progress against the backdrop of eternity,’ and we note that the soul connection to us (the original 11:11 emergency platoon) is in direct relationship to this spiritual progress.

Hugs...
me.