Keep persevering as you will achieve results!!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Braenda
Old Friend

Re: Keep persevering as you will achieve results!!

Post by Braenda »

Thank you and nice to meet you sammy :hi there I think I've posted a comment to the wrong thread :sorry: Can you tell I'm new! I was so excited about reaching out and letting someone know about our site clear across the Pacific ocean that set off a chain reaction to others who are being promted. Thats what I meant about being so connected. Thank you and God Bless :hithere Brenda
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Keep persevering as you will achieve results!!

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Lilly,
If I were you I would continue to seek that women's meditation, it brought out some great results. Like George said so much of it is on a personal level its that guidance we seek. Committment you have my girl and you will persevere.

Welcome Brenda and I hope you enjoy this big loving family I sure have.

:hithere Viv, so wonderful to hear your working on your journey for yourself and your daughter, Bless her heart and yours. She's not too young to enjoy meditation, yoga and begin on her spiritual journe. You might want to read up on indigo children that can help you find some ways of helping her open up to fix that old anxietyl.

Love to all of you and BLESS YOUR HEARTS for being who you are.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.