Midwayer Meet-up :)

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Midwayer Meet-up :)

Post by CutieKenge »

So I believe I met Andréa today during my meditation.

It was very great to see her. She didn't say many words that I remember, yet I still feel she communicated a lot with me. I was a little confused at first, because when she first appeared, she had wings. And they would come and go at times. I couldn't understand why, but later on I read this in an article I found online:

"Most planets have 50,000 Primary Midwayers, which are more angel than man, and varying numbers of Secondary Midwayers, who are closer to man, than angel."

So perhaps that's why? Being more angel than man. Maybe it was a way for her to communicate with me who she was? Anything similar ever happen to anyone else? (The article is found ( link lost )here by the way.)

She also gave some comfort to my knee that has been really bothering me as of late. (Dr. Medoza has also worked on my knee during my sleep - but that's another story!)

Also about a week ago, I met (again) who I believe to be my main guide - Midwayer Chris. I met him a couple years back, during a meditation focused on meeting your Spirit Guides. I was very interested in the topic back then, but didn't know anything about Midwayers. When I met him that first time, I thought he told me his name was Curtis. But when I saw him again the other day while in my Library, I knew "Curtis" and "Chris" were the same person. (They looked the same - expect he was wearing different clothes, and the energy presence was the same - I knew exactly who he was when he appeared again.) I had just gotten his name wrong. (This has happened to me before.)

It has been very comforting. Although, I wish the visual was a little bit clearer when I see them. Got to keep working on that.

Anway, just thought I'd share with you all. I have met others, but I will leave it at this for now.
I would love to hear about others' experiences, as well.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Much love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Midwayer Meet-up :)

Post by SheraX »

l have nothing to offer in experiences as of late,but thanks for sharing. Sounded beautiful and the comfort is amazing.

l can see them have wings of some sort,i assume,could be energy around them as well..hmmmzzz?? l am rusty right now.lol

The book of Ezekiel,he had visions of other life with wings...l must read that book again myself with a different outlook.

Sorry,l'm kinda babbling on your thread.lol :sunflower: :D
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

No, I am so glad you answered! lol You are the first! :D
SheraX wrote:l can see them have wings of some sort,i assume,could be energy around them as well..hmmmzzz??
Yes that could be! I'll also have to take a look at the book Ezekiel - with a different outlook, as you say! It has been a long time since I've read it...

I look forward to hearing some of your experiences - new or old!

Much love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

SheraX wrote:l have nothing to offer in experiences as of late,but thanks for sharing. Sounded beautiful and the comfort is amazing.

l can see them have wings of some sort,i assume,could be energy around them as well..hmmmzzz?? l am rusty right now.lol

The book of Ezekiel,he had visions of other life with wings...l must read that book again myself with a different outlook.

Sorry,l'm kinda babbling on your thread.lol :sunflower: :D
Feel free to babble on my thread anytime, SheraX !! :D :mrgreen:

Interesting... thinking about books of the bible, re-interpreted into a 'new' version. Makes me think of what Job would or Jude might be like?
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."