THE FEATHER/LEAF?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

THE FEATHER/LEAF?

Post by LOUISE »

Sorry to be a pain everyone, but you know when you are asked to visualise yourself as being a feather or leaf slowly falling to earth through the colours, do you visualise your actual self falling or do you actually visualise the feather/leaf?

Love, light and blessings to you all.

Lou
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

I visualize the feather...easy for me to imagine a white feather floating, swaying back and forth through the colors...funny thing, I have trouble visualizing the color yellow! Fine with all the other colors, trouble with yellow...now I think I'll look up what yellow is as far as auras or chakras go.

LOVE!!!! (and you're not a pain! I'm so glad you're sticking with it!)
Sammy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Louise, sammy, yeah, I visualize myself as the feather gently floating down through the colours. The exercise is to lower your alpha levels to Beta levels. Quote George from Akashic Construct Instructions Updated :
...by lowering your Alpha level, you allow “universe” information to “bubble up,” and all the way up to the Beta level in a “clearer” (unpolluted) fashion; with less distortion. This process is therefore designed to allow you to use your Full Consciousness.
It's good to go back and read George's Instructions from to time; even the experienced ones do.
I hope this helps? And like sammy said, no way are you being a pain LOUISE! That's what this forum is for. Wish more folk did!!

LOVE, Petraxxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i was feather...now i am myself who falls through the colors.... :D

all individual preferance. although, i noticed that i could feel the colors flowing through me better as 'me' :wink:

((((Hugs))))
Last edited by blue nova on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies. I too am the feather, however I did think I was doing it wrong yesterday so I tried to visualise myself floating with the colours. I don't have a problem visualising the colours and in fact Sammy, the yellow is my favourite one; it makes me feel warm, lol. Strange how we are all soooo different and each find different things easier/harder etc.

X
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

I have a bit of trouble visualising clearly, but I believe that it is the intent that really matters, and believe that whatever we 'see/feel' is right for us. I don't think it is really crucial to get everything perfect. Go with what you are getting and enjoy !!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<