Why does nobody come to me

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Why does nobody come to me

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all,

Ok, i've just meditated again and again, when I got to the point where you choose who you want to come to you, I obviously fell asleep and I woke up again in exactly the same place.

It appears that nothing happens during the period when you are meant to talk to your visitor. Every other stage is perfect, but I just can't get to see or speak to anyone.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Love, light and blessings to you all.

Lou
x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah me too Louise... the elevator opens and there is no one inside... :) Perhaps with me it is a little fear ...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

I just always fall asleep in the same place, it's soooo weird and I NEVER dream, however when I go to bed at night I always dream.

I wonder what the message is, maybe it is saying that i'm on my own! :cry: and that there is no one there for me and nobody can help me! :cry:
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hey Lou!

I will come visit you at your AC if you would like. We could try meditating at the same time! Don't feel obligated - I know my suggestion may feel like a bit of an intrusion - but let me know.

And - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! It really does just take some time. Did you happen to read my other post about how I used to fall asleep all the time while meditating?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh, I'm sure there are people queing up Louise to be with you.... :sunny: :loves

(((love)))

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
My CD is here! Yaayy! Soon as I rest up a bit I am going to try it out. Now I just have to remember how to stop thinking without falling asleep. :? Pretty soon Lou you will be giving me pointers.

Love All,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hi all :loves

A little tip that helps with meditation...gets you out of your head...once comfy whilst listening... look out at you closed eyelids...see the tiny little dots of light moving around...just relax and watch this as you listen...

In love and Light

Light1
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
sammy

Post by sammy »

OK...Tried to go back to my AC today. I THINK I didn't get to the AC the first day. I think I was stuck in the shower (cleansing fears).

When I posted the "dream" / meditation the other day I had left out some details because it was SOOOOO long and detailed, and I didn't think the details mattered.

Today I had another horrifyingly vivid dream...over 2 hours! When I awoke I immediately realized I never got past the shower part of the CD and that explains the "yikes" factor of my vivid dreams....cleansing my fears -starting from the smallest working up to the largest fear. I only have one fear (that I am aware of) left...and I am really hoping I don't have to have a vivid dream about that one...think I'll work on letting that one go with my eyes open!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

A lot of times, we can hinder our own experiences in meditation (myself included) because of our fears or expectations of what we think should be happening.

You definitely are not alone, Lou. You are deeply loved by the universe. Maybe subconsciously you just need more time to open up to the whole experience.

Don't feel discouraged. Just keep trying. When you suddenly have a breakthough, you will be so happy you did.

If you keep falling asleep, have you tried meditating in a different way? In a chair or sitting on the floor with your back propped and in the morning, for example? If the way you are currently doing it is not working, maybe you have to find a position and time that works for you.

Please let us know how it's going.

Peace & love,
Kendra

P.S.
Yay, John! Can't wait to hear your stories. :)
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Louise,

I just saw this and appreciate the good and helpul advice offered by the others on this thread.
I was thinking back to my early AC experiences and I can remember Wingzie and I both lamenting how... "No one (celestial) ever showed themselves in our AC workshop!" We did have patients every time but gosh, how we longed to see our guide, Teacher, angel etc.... I spoke one day to George about this and he said. "They are there with you and when the time is right you will experience what you desire. (well something to that effect anyway...It's been awhile and I am no spring chicken :roll: ) Well, about four months or so passed and out of the blue when I least expected it, out of my elevator walked my beloved Teacher. (My heart just did flip flops again as I remember the moment and the elation I felt then. :D ) I was so excited that I kept popping in and out of alpha... things get fuzzy and then clear... fuzzy and clear. :lol: Wingzie too has, since that time, has received wonderful celestial guidance and flys with her Eagle, her God Particle within. (How I love that special Lady. :happy )

But, why the delay with us? I can't say because I am not sure myself. I haven't really dwelt on it...just moved on with the ebb and flow of life. But I do know, without a shadow of a doubt, that when the time is right you too will experience all that you desire. Just like I did. Just like Wingzie, just like many people who wondered at first if they were loved or rejected. But in reality Louise, there is no rejection. We are always loved, cherished and welcomed with opened arms. Sometimes it just takes a little time.
Much Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

So what happens when you fall asleep whilst doing the Akashic Construct ?

Most often people are tired and need the sleep, especially if they regularly practice at night. Mornings are best. The good thing is, the sleep generally is Alpha sleep -- very much re-energizing. And, there's never nothing going on -- the positive suggestions go where they are needed, into the subconscious.

Persevere. And use a kitchen chair, you won't fall off it. Beds, after all, are for sleeping in, highly suggestive. 8)

There maybe fear of something unknown -- the what if... It often happens that someone battles for a time, then says "What the heck! Don't care anymore, but I'll listen one more time." Their "no longer caring" attitude has removed the block, and the Celestial heaves a sigh of relief.

Don't expect a thing, but do not be surprised by anything . . . and don't reject anything! sooner or later "imagination" runs out and reality comes to visit. :)

Look for a block. Anything including a long-standing disagreement with a neighbour, a stressful job, money worries, anything.

Know when you are in Alpha, it's not hard to get there, STOP counting, start listening. If you fall asleep, you are going too deep, too fast.

Hope this helps.
Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi George - So do you think that I "just had a dream" rather than 'cleansing fears'? (I guess it doesn't matter really what I call it :lol: )

LOVE!!!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sammy,

I prefer not to draw swift conclusions, but I do know that with perseverance you will "get at" what causes the block. And a block it is 99 times out of 100. And yes, dreams are efforts to unblock. :thumright:

Hugs....
me
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thanks George!

I sure hope that unblocked me - or at least cleansed the fear because I REALLY don't want to have THAT dream again! :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sammy,

Guess you could send me the (detailed) dream in a PM. :?:

Hugs.....
me
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you George - I'll have it to you (fairly) shortly!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Ang
Old Friend

Re: why does nobody come to me?

Post by Ang »

I've just ordered the CD and eagerly waiting it's delivery! In fact I've ordered quite a few things during these Christmas holidays with compliments to this site :sunflower: Is it better to listen to them through earphones or doesn't it matter? :loves
linda1111
Family

Re: Why does nobody come to me?

Post by linda1111 »

When I first started meditating I sat in a quiet place and used a candle, nothing wrong with that, it works very well, for relaxing and then clearing your mind. Stare at the middle of the candle flame and don't take your eyes off of it. Linda
artdreamer
Old Friend

Re: Why does nobody come to me

Post by artdreamer »

Yes, I too fall asleep for a while after taken the shower. And sometimes I wake up when I hear George talking again.

It does not matter to me, I do not mind, it is wonderfully relaxing. One time I saw a face in a flash, someone with brown eyes and I once saw a sunset, but mostly I see nothing and I sleep a while.

I'm not in a hurry.

I do the meditation in the early afternoon, when my husband and dog are not at home. Our dog barks a lot sometimes and the house is quiet when I'm alone.
With Love,
Jeanne

Wat echt bij je hoort kun je niet verliezen...
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Jeanne,
I do the meditation in the early afternoon, when my husband and dog are not at home. Our dog barks a lot sometimes and the house is quiet when I'm alone.
I TRY to do the same thing. My husband works out of the house a lot. He has an office upstairs. It never fails, if he is home and I try to meditate during a time he is usually working, he will come down for some unusual reason...like he needs me to look for something for him or run an errand! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took me a long time to be able to "admit" to my family that I was going to meditate, so "please do not disturb". (Only because they tend to look at me like I have 3 heads when I talk about metaphysical things...but they are getting better at accepting it now!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I never realized how hard it is to get time alone. I'm learning to schedule this time for myself as a New Year's resolution. Let's hope it works. :finger:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi LuvInLife

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16022

check this one out again, I suggest. A lot of Akashic Construct participants are not on the 11:11 Progress List and miss out on the "aha" moments. :shock:

Not saying you aren't, but are you? 8)

Hugs...
Say "Goodnight, George." :)

>>>>>>>>>>>> :bike:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Aha!!! It's not about me. It's about others! It's not a give me, give me, give me. Is that what I am supposed to learn, George?

Love, Clare
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Rightiho, Smiley,

It's what GMB does 14 hours, 7 days, and it has been suggested that he could take lessons hanging from the rafters by his toe nails. :roll:

That hasn't been tested BTW.

Hugs.......
me

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :bike:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

It seems that the lessons just never end! I actually did my third day of the relaxation part of the AC tape. I'm loving it. I keep hearing, all day, that I have to "serve". I'm just not sure how. I've been asking, and the answer I get is "you'll know". :?:

Love, Clare