Why does nobody come to me

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Why does nobody come to me

Post by memawlaura »

Hello Lou,
Been there done that one, I would usually do my meditation smack dab in the middle of the day so not to fall asleep. However, I knew I was being helped and assisted even if I did not see or hear anything. These old gal had alot of blocks and fears to get past and I still find some popping up that I just cant believe are still around. You will have success breathing is a great way to stay awake, so if you feel yourself slipping inhale through your nose and exhale though your mouth. If you have things that have bothered you from the past try working Louise Hays "You Can Heal Your Life" its one of many tools needed to rid ourselves of blocks, we dont even know are there.

Good for you Sammy, its very important to set boundaries, if not it just seems to bounce back and forth and interrupt us our in stillness. I've set so many boundaries up with family and friends and I will do this journey with my own heart and not someone elses ideals or beliefs. Once I found me again there was no going back to the past and pain.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi dear Laura,

Good to see you on the board ! :bana:

Hugs...
me
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

Yes George its great to be on the MB, I'm practicing my patience as we speak :shock: this old dinosaur laptop can really try my patience. I cant wait to get a better and faster one. The other day I was writing a pm to Sandy and I just lost it to cyber space :lol: I'm still trying to figure out how to pm.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.