Vivid Colours?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
jimmyb222
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Vivid Colours?

Post by jimmyb222 »

This CD has never really worked for me in the past due to problems with anxiety and a racing mind but I did it last night for the first time in about 2 year and I started to get some visual response, I could see the bed and the colours of the rainbow etc.

Do you guys get really bright colours when you do the meditation?

Jimmy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Jimmy, yes! everything I see in meditation, the Akashic Construct in particular, is very colourful, and once, I saw in 360°, like having eyes all around my head...it was (as the say across the ocean, AWESOME!!) But I had witnessed that the first time in an OBE!

Love, Petra xox
ॐ LOVE Petra
jimmyb222
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jimmyb222 »

Wow, thats amazing! I hope to experience that someday!

Love, Jimmy xx
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jimmy,
This CD has never really worked for me in the past due to problems with anxiety and a racing mind but I did it last night for the first time in about 2 year and I started to get some visual response, I could see the bed and the colours of the rainbow etc.
Oh that's wonderful!!! :cheers: Oh I just heard the words from the movie, Galaxy Quest. "Never give up! Never surrender!" I think you are an inspiring illustration of that phrase, Jimmy!
Do you guys get really bright colours when you do the meditation?
Well it is rarely the same for me. Sometimes I feel the wind and the sand beneath my feet as if I was on one of our local beaches. Other times I struggle a bit. I try not to pay much attention or dwell too much on the "struggly ones." Perhaps My mind was too scattered or too tired, worried, fearful of something..etc...

Pet wrote:
yes! everything I see in meditation, the Akashic Construct in particular, is very colourful, and once, I saw in 360°, like having eyes all around my head...
Awesome Pet!!! :wink: :D

I'm with Jimmy...I want to experience that too! 8)

{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Oh Sandy & Jimmy, it was scary at first. When I don't feel rightly comfortable sometimes, vision goes back to normal if a little wider, like panorama vision instead.
That's been a while though :( Ah well! It's goooood, as God & Jim Carey say in Bruce Allmighty hehe!

Take care, bye for now, Love Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra